LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. all of those races lived in the wastland
    2. they where, until makoto came, not organized
    3. they all had their own problems (orks food, gorgon control and no man)
    4. they were not interested in starting a war with hymans
    those should be the main points why they are still around. just remember what happend when makoto deployd his army. it was only high orks and lizardman, it was against the demon army, which is stronger then the human without the bug, and the resoult: no deaths, only slight inyuries and that only because they stepped on each others tails out of excitement. if makoto wanted all countries would be ruins within a week.

Paps likes this.
  2. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Makoto wanted to he could bring then all down in minutes with his own hands. But those races where in the wasteland because they were driven there. Its not like they don't want better land, they even fought each other before Makoto brought them to Asora. What I mean is this, if there are other intelligent races as powerful as the ones Makoto has, how have those major powers stayed in power? The bug went to sleep for a long time, according to the demons, so why has no other race just gone to attack and take land? Or even better how have the hyumans gotten to weak? Sure we are told that for their disputes they usually just went out, dressed super fancy and asked the bug to decide who should be the winner, but how has the ENTIRE race become that weak? The adventurer's kept dying constantly before Tomoe trained Toa and her crew and made then the base of what adventurer's are, Limia had its CAPITAL razed and were only saved because Makoto made a deal with the bug. Heck Gritonia would be destroyed if trashmoki didn't managed to charme Sophia. So how did they manage to survive the bugs sleep?

3. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the demons, they were probably worried about something like the apostles of the goddess, and they wanted to devise a countermeasure to the goddess's power since they weren't sure how long she would stay asleep for. For the strong stuff in the wasteland, they are often fighting among each other, and the wasteland is generally all they know.

Also, they may not even know the goddess is asleep. After forcing them into the wasteland, I doubt she's interacted with them much, if at all. All they may know is that the goddess had the power to shove them into the wasteland, and then ignored them since they stayed there. If they tried to leave the wasteland, the goddess would probably go all out in stopping them, and probably would succeed. After all, in that parallel timeline where Makoto joined the demons, the goddess's side beat his and ended up killing Tomoe and I think Mio as well, so they definitely have some cards up their sleeves still.

clmbheat likes this.
  4. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the Bug cheats and uber buffs the hyumans while the demi's are debuffed. It's only recently that the demons figured out how to prevent this. Hyumans had forgotten how to actually fight because whoever got the buff won and the other side would just give up.

Korleone and clmbheat like this.
  5. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know but she was sleeping for a while so no buffs or debuffs

6. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa that's progress for Amelia being recognized here and once before when getting out of the pitch black barrier the fastest with her skills and technique.

His Sadist skills appear to be going up.

Makoto finally said internally what most of us were all thinking about Hibiki's plans. It would be funny if Makoto sent her a package full of things that an M would like and a letter.

Yay new chapter~

Seiren is like a middle school or high school girl. You get confessed by a boy (sarcastic on Makoto's part) and say no while running away. Then you start becoming overconscientious of them over time, and then you develop some feelings for them. Is that a scientific way to confess your feelings or asking for a date at the lab or something?

My boi Makoto is growing up even over-reading s*xual situations now. It feels kind of lonely. It actually is lonely since we get less screentime for Tomoe and Mio if Makoto can handle situations like that on his own more.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    clmbheat and Paps like this.
  7. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For everyone discussing Wasteland Monsters vs. Hyumans, it's all but directly stated that they're all much, much stronger now than they were when Makoto first found them. I wouldn't be too surprised if they would have had a hard time against human nations prior to the years under Makoto. Not necessarily a loss, but too costly a victory to make it worthwhile.

They spend a lot of time training with/against each other, have much better equipment courtesy of the Elder Dwarves, and aren't as focused on survival so they can pursue other goals and develop their natural talents to their maximum potency.

Korleone, DragonMage18 and Paps like this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This last chapter was as fun as always, I think this Chibak (?) guy friend has been infected by Tomoki charm and the elixir is some sort of last chance medicine for him to help her, since problaly his analyze let him know the curse (charm) came from Gritonia he really told Makoto all he knew by stating it as vaguely as he did.

DragonMage18 likes this.
  9. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also the fact that they live in the deaphts of the wasteland where food is hard to get. With most of the races barly having enough to come by. So going to war when first you have to strugle through the wasteland for days/weeks, enduring attacks day and night while barly having food. in your exhausted stat you have to endure having your sthrenght halved, and the enemyes dubbled.
    Yes, I know they could simply eat and rest after leaving the wasteland. but how long would it take before they are found? Days? Weeks? Months? it's imposible to know. Can they even manage to settle in hyuman lands? as far as they know no, Afterall the hyumans used to be a lot stronger than before (atleast before root and the adventurer guild). Then there is the fact that there is a 99.999% chanse of them losing their territory in the wastland, being unable to regain it. meaning the whole race have to move at onceor face destruction.

It is not and have never been an option for the races of the wasteland to go to war against teh hyumans. As far as they are conserned it is better to continue living, while barly getting by. while ocasionaly trying to expand, without investing to much into it. so they can actualy defend against attacks from the other races in the wasteland.

Basicly what I am saying is, from what the races living in the wasteland knows, going to war against the hyumans is a suicide mission.

X07Zero and Paps like this.
  10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The only safe way out of the wasteland is the hole an Adventurer of Origin cut through a mountain range.
    2. That gap in the mountains is surrounded by fortified hyuman bases, inside and outside the Wasteland.
    3. Your people could be attacked at any time, so you have to maintain a force of warriors defending your territory, and only send out small scouting parties to search for new lands you can expand into, or take over.

So what happens when your small scouting party finds a hyuman base on the edge of the wasteland? They get marked as a subjugation target, lots of adventurers, and maybe even soldiers, get sent after them. Leaving the scouts with no choice but to die fighting, because they can't lead the hyumans back to their base.

DragonMage18, Paps and Korleone like this.
  11. GahViana

GahViana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me where is the spoilers session?

12. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paps and rdsreloaded like this.
  13. rdsreloaded

rdsreloaded Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're right. Damn.

14. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "You expect chapter 337 but it was me Dio 338. " Note there is Dio here so apt.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    Paps, CountryMage and Korleone like this.
  15. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, that makes sense, I always thought why a single Liz can almost kill the highland orc Ema

16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And he even survived with just his head alone as well, still apt.

17. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering, does anyone have a non-copyblocked document of chapters "392-418"(339-365)?
    I want to read ahead but laziness is keeping me from reading it on alphapolis...

18. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rembrandt is funny.

Rembrandt: We would like you to take care of the Goddesses Apostle, while we take care of the army.
    Makoto: Alright, sure we can do that.
    Rembrandt: WAIT! I am supposed to take two days to convince you. If you agree right now, then I have to go home.
    Makoto: .........

Also, I have to disagree with Makoto here. After a nice hot bath or trip to the hot springs, it has gotta be coffee milk.

Sooo Rotsgard folks are worshiping Makoto, the remote villages that he saved probably are too at this rate. Tsige is about to or are already considering it. Guardian deity huh. Shima has a new job as hot spring manager. She is probably really good looking if she had the capability to almost reach the top of the Goddesses main church.

Paps and Korleone like this.
  19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He pretty much is planing in making her the manager for the spa center HAHAHAHAHA.....

20. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aria remind me of dead language is dead cause it keep summoning demons and likes.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020