LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. DieForMe

DieForMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was hinted in the final part of the fanclub chapter that lime was relieved that makoto didn't know about his fanclub.
    Correct me if i am wrong

2. DieForMe

Reading List:
    Link
    From chapter 373
    He is, but…thinking about the mental burden of Makoto, learning about the existence of his own fan clubs, and then going to inspect them would be way too dangerous at this moment.

There’s the saying that there’s things that are better left unknown, and for Makoto, his own fan clubs would definitely fall into that category.

Lime is properly aware of the other 3 fan clubs, those being Shiki, Komoe, and Makoto’s fan clubs, and he is properly keeping an eye on them.

He simply guided Makoto to the ones of Tomoe and Mio under his orders.

Also i read it somewhere from mtl i think that the elves who learn Japanese archery from hazal's elven waifu were worshipping makoto as the God of Archery

Correct me if im wrong.
    Since yuno, the sentai girl, who is in a relationship with that squir-misura, was trained by Rembrandt's Butler (forgot the name) who was an assassin, probably she learnt about assassination. But it's less likely considering her fighting style

3. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the end of 373, Lime said “Fortunately, Boss didn’t say anything about his own fan clubs, and it didn’t seem like he minded it. Boss has changed… He must have done what he did today because he was somewhat worried about the surroundings of his women." Lime thought Makoto didn't care about his own fan clubs, and was only dealing with Mio's and Tomoe's so they wouldn't bother them or something. Lime wasn't aware that Makoto didn't know about his own fans at all.

CountryMage and DieForMe like this.
  4. DieForMe

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto most likely forgot about gate-kun and if he remembered, he does not want to leave asura yet until he is sure about their safety

5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You're correct, when i posted that i had them confused, and thought that the one not in a relationship would be the one learning the skills of Morris, so she can keep an eye on the shadows around her sister, or deal with that squirrel if it misbehaves.

DieForMe likes this.
  6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it somewhere he told Tomoe that while he likes the idea of returning it would be after he made sure he could travel back to Asora. I think it is when that waterfall dragon give him the book about dimension traveling.

As for the gate , it is broken in mind and spirit and even if it is conscious Makoto would not trust it as it might send him to the far end of the universe.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    DieForMe and X07Zero like this.
  7. DieForMe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was after the gate beatdown incident(silver rush style)

8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does time differ between the two worlds? Cause if does then Makoto's admirers would have been in college or already have jobs.

9. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it could be the other way around too and no we don't know.

10. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was mentioned about non linear time when root was explaining how otherworlders got transfer in the past and how some of them were from the modern area and its how lorel accumulated so much knowledge as well.

11. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at most that would proof that the time on earth is slower given apple. they are there for hundrets of years but they know about MMORPGs which are only about three decades old.
    the problem with that is that i think there was a samurai after them.

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Apfel may have come from a different Earth, Makoto didn't recognize the name of their MMO, and I think it was hinted it was the VR kind prevalent in isekai stories too. As for time differences between worlds...Makoto was stood up for about an hour, and the other two were a couple weeks and a month ahead of him in being summoned, from what I remember. I also seem to remember Makoto getting a chill down his spine two years later, which coincided with his friend on Earth finding out about the two girls confessing to Makoto before he disappeared to another country, maybe a month or so after the summoning.

Korleone likes this.
  13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But the gods says other parallel dimensions are an anomaly and its their duty to stop/destroy it.

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The door threw out weapons and monsters from various other worlds, I don't think all of them are taboo split timelines.

15. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other world but not parallel. There are difference. To compare it is like mars and earth . Both worlds exist in solar system and their existence does not affect time or universal stability. Two earths where at a certain point in time split. This affect time or whatever the gods want to preserve.. This is the taboo dimension.

The world that that door accessed are within the same universe are worlds and not affect space time or whatever.

In this novel , there seems to be at least two type of dimension.
    The dimensions like Asora, the goddess world etc and there are parallel dimension or let call it temporal dimension . Those dimension created by time manipulation.

In this novel there are at least two type of dimension .The dimensions like Asora, the goddess world etc and there are parallel dimension or let call it temporal dimension . Those dimension created by time manipulation.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why you're repeating yourself so much, but I'm not saying that the Apfel guys came from a split timeline of Earth. I'm saying they came from a different Earth, as in, there are more of them out there. They did not come from the future, they came from a world with a different history altogether, different levels of technology.

Korleone likes this.
  17. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry , It a habit of mine. Probably from my college days where they insist on word counts.

CountryMage likes this.
  18. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realise that there is an Eris in the greek pantheon , the goddess of of strife and discord and since Athena is teaching her I wonder what the greek Eris will do when she found out Athena is teaching someone who share her name.

or does Athena keep teasing the greek Eris about asora's Eris.

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Athena is teaching her stuff that breeds chaos though.

20. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this at? I don't remember Athena teaching Eris something. Unless its in the LN and not the WN?