LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say it's just about right. The last time he met Makoto face to face he ended up getting curbstomped, so he's pretty much terrified of him. There's no way he's going to act up without having a 'sure thing' to protect himself.

2. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 452: I'm definitely thinking that's an importer or that lily finally "fully* brainwashed him

3. Legowaffles

Legowaffles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's either an imposter or he's somehow come up with a way to slowly charm Makoto. . . Which will be found out, and will send everyone into a rage.

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on, isn't it that magic does not work on any one who holds a higher capacity than the user?

IIRC Rona does not have that high of a magic capacity, and even Zef was surprised with Makoto's magic quantity way, way back.

If this is somehow the case, then shouldn't the "insect" be charging at Makoto right now with multitudes of destruction rays?

I mean, Makoto's quantity was told to be higher than hers...with the quality slowly catching up.

5. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The example the novel or Tomoe used is that Makoto's magic is like the ocean. You can throw debuffs or poison at the ocean, but it would just be ineffective. Lily is playing with fire, that overconfidence or arrogance is going to cost her. She was warned once before not to fight Makoto's group at all, unless she wants to fight a war with two Demon Lords (The Demon Lord and Makoto).

6. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    So tamaki is an enemy or what? She wants to sacrifice all for her chance to get back on goddess..

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm saying, that the insect would be charmed first before Tomoki could charm Makoto.

So if the charm really reached such an absurd level, then the insect should've bombarded Makoto by now.

8. PastOne_HikariToKage

PastOne_HikariToKage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just *** realized what happened now after I stopped reading after chapter 300 and am now re reading the story. The blessing the insect gave both heros was stolen from Makoto, that is why Tomoki has invisibility at night when the moon is visible(that is the part of the power sent after Tsukuyomi heard the insect's unreasonableness). Saki or Makoto's area control what what Tsukuyomi was referring to when he was talking about a unique ability. Or at least the invincibility part should be from Tsukuyomi, as it does not fit the insect's style.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
  9. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that she stole his blessing from Tsukuyomi. After all, he got it as he was falling to the ground after being dropped at the wasteland. It did state that a lot of it went into the creation of Asora though, maybe you mixed it up with that?
    What's more, invincibility doesn't sound like something Tsukuyomi would give as a blessing, he prefers low key stuff, the kind of blessing that supports the person as it slowly grows along with them.

Paps likes this.
  10. Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope

Her Majesty Tsaritsa Is Dope Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, Last time read Tsuki ga Michibiku, It was story without any direction, finally got feed up and dropped, are there any improvement now?

11. PastOne_HikariToKage

PastOne_HikariToKage Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NVM Just re-read chapter 170, but still it sounded weird that the insect said that “Then, it will burden your magic power a bit but, only at nights I will make you immortal. However, this power will only be at nights and at the time when the moon is out”, but now it after chapter 170 I know that the demon race's ring can only erase blessing by the insect, or Tsukuyomi and the insect's version of blessing is different.
    But at least now after rereading 170, I can assume the insect is an another goddess of the moon from earth.

12. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally we get to see that pivotal point that turned Makoto into a monster.

13. AxelReinhardt

AxelReinhardt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about a new chapter? I mean, the story is close to the end (at least 2 or 3 arcs, seeig that the heroes and apostles of the Goddess are aware of Makoto and it quite seemed like 2 or 3 arcs to the end to me), but the author stopped, any news about when the hiatus will be over?

14. Rex2

Rex2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are we at now?

15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    The demons are getting pushed back, they're at the brink of extinction at this point because the heroes have overpowered them with Trashmoki's disgusting charm and gunpowder. Makoto just straight up reduced the amount of apostle into just one!

I still can't get over that apostle's last words. hahahahahhaa it's just so amusing

“He is waiting for the chaos of the world. Waiting for the result which would be the Goddess-sama having no choice but to descend.” (Alte)

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  16. Rex2

Rex2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs blood* lmao
    The same old sh#tshow eh
    Who's the last one standing? Senpai?

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  17. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Though it disgusts me to write this, the heroes are so overwhelming powerful right now that they even had the leisure time to visit Rostgard lol. There's no detailed fight scenes of the current war, no hero VS demon lord/general moment. It seems like the calm before the storm, I guess? Like it's world building moment.

The same old shitshow, huh? I get you man. I sometimes wish that Makoto would just off-ed that Trashmoki and princess Lily. Off with the head!

Last edited: May 20, 2023
  18. Rex2

Rex2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly!

19. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Makoto was kidnapped by the Goddess before being thrown into the fight to save Hibiki, part of the deal with the Goddess that she told him was "From now on, as long as you don’t show straightforward antagonism towards the hyumans, I won’t interfere with you." If Makoto killed Tomoki and Lily before the demons are taken care of, that might seriously hinder the war effort and cross the line, making the Goddess directly go after him. He probably won't be willing to kill them unless they do something like try to charm people he has close connections with, try to take over Tsige, or do something else that would drastically antagonize him.

However, it does seem to be building up towards a war where Tomoki and Lily try to take over the world. That might end up making them do something that does piss Makoto off enough to make him want to kill them.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  20. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 3 months so I must ask the question. Any news on new chapters?