Spoiler Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by raikun1209, Sep 20, 2017.

1. raikun1209

raikun1209 Wandering Prinny

Reading List:
    Link
    I was following this WN when it was still in its early chapters but when the chapters hit 60 i was kind of losing my motivation to read it. The last strike was when they introduced the new transported people. Are there any major developments in later chapters wherein it will kind of be a motivation to continue reading?

2. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda lost motivation to read this as well. MC is kind of a pushover, He's probably the strongest person in that world but never really fights much or asserts his power. He mainly does things behind the scenes and his followers and comrades do most of the work for him. I found him really cowardly and useless. Even tho he's supposed to be OP. Lost interest right before he was preparing to meet the demons.

3. Polokrik

Polokrik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers !! (dah)
    It became interesting once more, the MC is still a wimp but he is slowly beginning to realize that he has to change and he is indeed powerful but not invincible and he is currently fighting against others reincarnated who are several thousand of years old :)
    The TL caught up with the raw so to sum it up :
    He is developping his own little world with demi humans
    He is friendly with demons
    He meets gods
    and is powerful enough to fight them to a standstill (not winning but still impressive)
    And he is still dense as F... T_T

raikun1209 likes this.
  4. raikun1209

Reading List:
    Link
    That he is being dense bothers me a bit but i do some resistance to since i read JP WNs... what about the part with the other transported people(that girl hero and that guy with a harem)? Any spoiler you can give about them like MCs interactions with them?

5. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this novel as well a few months ago but last I recall it was something like this.

MC approaches them with a positive attitude since the god that summoned him asked him to look after the 2. The girl is his senpai from school and the guy is unrelated to him. The girl is fighting to avenge her comrade that died fighting one of the demon generals, and MC (in hero sentai / power ranger-esque costume, I shit you not) jumps in to save her. They interact and talk amicably later when MC visits her kingdom, but the hero chick is extremely wary of him and believes him to be a threat and potentially evil (due to various reasons). Essentially she is a childish and foolish girl who isn't willing to see things from other people's perspectives and is being very hasty and naive in her intentions and goals. Shes an idiot basically.

The harem guy...haha...oh that was fun. MC visited their kingdom too. Oh boy that was a nice part. Guy demands Makoto to give him Tomoe (the dragon girl) and tries to intimidate him, even offering a trade with one of his haremettes. Hes also looking down on the MC cause he thinks MC is just a weak merchant. MC proceeds to beat the crap out of him in seconds, basically traumatizing him, which actually makes the princess happy since she can use the hero's mentally weakened state to her advantage, manipulating him further for her own intentions.

Thats the last I remember.

raikun1209 likes this.
  6. Polokrik

Reading List:
    Link
    That's pretty much it :)
    Hibiki (femla hero) is trying to find a way to send bakc Makoto or seal him cuase she realize he is a huge threat for her :
    He doesn't care about humans and he could basically wipe them out of the surface of the planet wothout feeling guilty (the MC has a nice personnality developpment)
    The hero guy ( I forgot his name) developped a nuke and is recreating Earth's weapons and is manipulated by the princess. He also found a way to use his Charm power with perfume and drinks so he is creating a world harem by taking controls of females throughout the world. Honestly I hope he dies cause he is a humongous piece of shit.
    They are basically all enemies for each others
    And the denseness of the MC is so deep that other people are now directly telling him that he is a wimp
    The thing is (it's only a theory) it seems there is a second personnality/part of him that is chained inside him, kind of like a god of destruction ?
    And the gods said something about his talent being wasted on archery (he could become a god and succeed in everything he does if he used his talent correctly).
    So yeah it is still interesting and not repetitive !

raikun1209 likes this.
  7. raikun1209

Reading List:
    Link
    So it gets interesting in the later chapters. I am rather interested on how he beats down that harem guy. If i remember the Japanese god(Tsukuyomi?) gave him some kind of divinity right?

8. Polokrik

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he just beat him up once nothing epic just a threat and he exposed his character ( a wekling scared by bullies) and yes he got an upgrade in power but we don't know how much it will azffect him. For now his world just increased in size there is a japanese temple and a sea :)

9. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    The beatdown isn't anything special. When I say beatdown I mean the classic fist to the face sort of beatdown. Like, literally just punching the crap out of the hero without him being able to resist at all and then just casually leaving.

10. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter on novel did MC beat up the harem guy??

11. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't recall. I'm not really actively following the series and I haven't been for quite a while (although its still bookmarked so to speak for me to return to later).

It was one of the last things I read so I can't recall for certain, but I remember quitting around chapter 200 or so. So yea, probably somewhere around 180-220.