Tsun-Sweet Boyfriend (manga).

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by otaku31, Jul 16, 2019.

1. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as the title states, it's about a tsundere (the good kind) boyfriend. Lots of pampering all around. Prepare 4 sugar overload! :blobmelt:

34035.jpg

Acting cold while pampering you, that's a tsun-sweet boyfriend.
    My dishonest boyfriend always teases me a little, then spoils me a lot. Living with such a boyfriend, my life is full of surprises but overflowing with happiness...!

Link: https://mangadex.org/title/34035/tsun-ama-na-kareshi.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate earlier a BL manga and now this, I am not judging as the manga is good and all but
    [​IMG]
    Did you decide to finally switch teams or are you doing the disney diversity thing in your style :blobunsure:?

otaku31 likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    U misunderstood, bro. The 1st one wasn't BL (or, at least, it wasn't tagged as one :sweating_profusely:). How else do u think I got tricked into reading it?
    That thread was sharing the suffering an advisory warning people about traps. Honest. :blobpeek:

And this type of manga I've always loved. Big fan of drama-free romance, that's what I am. But it seemed it wasn't getting enuf exposure/footfalls, so I decided to advertise it here. And not bcuz I'm aiming for Thread Master trophy, I swear. :blobwhistle:

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  4. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reading

otaku31 likes this.