Spoiler Tsunderu Moto Akuyaku Reijou wa Do S Ouji-sama kara Nigedashitai

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sinistertwist, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Sinistertwist

Sinistertwist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

kawaii12345 likes this.
  3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH there's a translated manga for this that somehow I just happen to have the link for
    https://mangadex.org/title/52511/tsunderu-moto-akuyaku-reijo-wa-do-s-ouji-sama-kara-nigedashitai

Well deserved smut tag to this title

And man just looked at the novel(didn't realize there was one¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
    Tentacle Elves , Slave Witches??? when did this happen?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Marane101, rero00 and Sinistertwist like this.
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried cause you know echii.. haha but i gave when i was jumping chapters and i personally can’t stomach the ML’s treatment..:blobcurse:

MC, i forgot the reason, but she was confined in her room iirc and wasn’t given clothes at all!!! Asdfgggfd!!! I just can’t!!! And then she was so happy when she finally was allowed to wear a freaking robe!!! Or a toga wtever.. i simply erased this novel from my mind honestly..and i also seem to remember that she was forced to distance herself from her baby (I think it was a son) because ML is jealous!!!

This is in the novel so all i can say is read at your own risk...

There seems to be a mystery behind the royal family which is why the prince isn’t a crown prince yet.. iirc, it is linked in a spirit and transmigrated persons or something...

5. Sinistertwist

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the basic gist of the first four chapters:
    Ana is your typical Japanese protag that gets reincarnated into a favorite otome game. It's just that this game is one that's known for being smutty and kinky, as well as a little difficult, as the various love interests all have a particularly fetish or kink they're into. Ana passes out in her old body and when she awakens she discovers that she's in the body of the game's villainess, Annalise.

Ana believes that she likely woke into one of the bad ends, as the villainess is married to the prince - who is secretly a sexual sadist. In a good ending the heroine would have married the prince and liked kinkily every after. Afraid of triggering any further bad end type stuff, plus wanting to avoid being with him (since she's kind of timid), Ana proposes that they divorce.

The main reasons that the two were married was because it was politically advantageous and because apparently the heroine was abducted and gang raped. After dealing with that level of trauma her personality changed into something that the prince didn't like. (Gee, what a gem.) It's uncertain as to whether the rape alone would have prevented the marriage, but it is made very clear that she found the entire event so traumatic that it left her only half sane. Also, apparently in a "good" end the villainess would be the one who was gang raped. The prince also tells her the heroine was the one who poisoned her, likely because she was upset that the guy who she thought loved her didn't want to marry her after her traumatic rape.

The prince is pretty aware that it's someone else in Annalise's body and uses this to his advantage, as Ana is pretty shy and innocent and he wants to corrupt and "punish" her. Hence he chooses to make her relive their "first night" several times over. The word rape is used to describe this and I'd say that this falls into the realm of semi-reluctance/semi-noncon. She enjoys it and her protests are more "aww... no... stop..." before she starts saying that she wants to be punished more. Ultimately he gets her to admit her true identity (somewhat) and he tells her she can just relearn everything she'd need to know as queen.

Opinion: I find this a guilty pleasure but I would like actual consent to be brought up at some point. Or for the heroine to come in and kick the prince's butt. I get that he likely had royalty pressuring him to marry someone "acceptable" but c'mon...

6. Sinistertwist

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the manga, which is what got me curious about the source material. The manga seems to make it slightly more palatable since they don't really spend much time on the heroine.

You're not kidding. I read the first four and am kind of regretting it.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  7. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not politically correct but I kinda enjoy this a little bit too much :sushi_peak: it would be good if anyone has more spoilers

Fabicd likes this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, I knew the ML is sadistic and stuff but having a distance to your son? I kinda felt sorry for the MC

10. AkaneSS

AkaneSS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was for health reasons:blobsick:, I would agree:blobsweat: but......no matter where you look at it, it is for his own selfishness right?:blobunamused:
    And it is likely probable that the manga won't include the baby:blobsleepless:.......................................................................................................It is hard for me to say that I don't like it because the smut was delicious:blobthinkingsmirk: but at the same it is conflicting as I read these spoilers......I'm in the middle of a dilemma, anyone else?:notlikeblob:

11. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am too :bloborz: