TV TTNH Drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by amilhs, May 10, 2017.

1. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link

Okay..okay..you win in this part...

yeah!!! I think you will be
    a good wife in the future and a good mother..*evil smile*

I thought you watched this two and not the others because
    i thought you will be one of the fan girls like in yuyu hakushu you will be head over heels for Denise or in slam dunk you will be one of the cheerleaders who will shout R.U .K.A.W.A RUKAWA!..RUKAWA!..when he is in the basketball court..shooting a point...most of the girls when i was a kid were fan of the two..xD

Yeah..the new author continued it because of its popularity..
    i also dont like the art...i think the last naruto chapter which the original author made is the best..and its okay not making another one for the new generation.
    hahaha..all man are perverts!
    and if someone will say that he is not, he is just fooling himself!
    I watched i think 1 ep. and i didnt like it...the old Sailor Moon is much cuter..the new one looks old.
    No..no..Witch doesnt have a manhua..i just put manhua bec..i dont know what its called..a magazine or komiks??i dont know..
    Me also i didnt finished it..
    I memorized them in the past because theres a pokemon battle with my classmates like how many leaf,earth..etc..etc.. pokemons you know..and if you know more..you win..xD

Tsk!! My plan....
    i was like this will be fun if i am older and you are younger..this will be the scenario..
    *Notice me senpai~* (i think you will be the senpai because you joined NUF earlier than me..so this line will be addres to you from me. <3)
    *BAKA onichan* *BAKA..BAKA...BAKA!!!* *HE..hentai!!*
    ehem .*cough ones* I think i should stop dreamin..tehee! *spanks my head gently and acting cutely*

Yeah..that will be a good idea. :)

I was like acting cool in that line but i think you are making fun of me by saying "spidermans tights were tighter."

Hey...hey!! You said Fighter of Destiny was subbed in english til eps. 28...its only til the 27th eps..huhu..i thought
    i will see Chengchangsheng like Gilgamesh(from the Fate series)(have you watched this anime?)

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I sure hope I do~

What? I don't fangirl over the characters in animes! (well not that I remember anyway...it's been a while since I watched any)
    Too true~ To be honest I don't even remember the art XD I guess some people will enjoy it but stopping at the last episode/chapter on Naruto would have been more than enough. It already went on too long...
    Oh I see I see~ yeah then I think WITCH was only a novel then (or was it a tv show first? can't remember lol)

Plan? Pfft
    So that means you are younger then? lol yeah I guess that's how it works. Join dates would determine seniority! You sure do have a wild imagination XD I think you will do well in the profile posts if you ever decide to try out profile posting. It's a good way to meet new people~ Oh have you posted on the Welcome Newbies thread? It's a pinned thread in the General Chat sub-forum.
    Lol I might have been or I might have been just commenting on what I wanted to >.>

Whoops well I saw they wrote the title as having English subs so I dunno *shrugs* I'm only up to episode 27 at the moment. Will continue on to watch the rest today~

Fate series? I have heard of it but I don't think I have watched it...(I don't watch many...actually I don't watch animes now lol no time~)

3. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah! you will be. :)

ohw.. how rare.. i think you are really different..now im really curious of your character.
    yeah me too.. i watched anime i think i stopped almost 3yrs ago...when i graduated..but some anime i watched when somebody recommended..i think i watched just 1-3 eps. then i stopped..i think its because..im becoming mature thats why i didnt feel watching anymore..LOL...*cant stop laughing* *my inner thoughts* me mature??cant believe it.xD
    Naruto will just stop as naruto...Boruto i think it will good to say that this is a new series and just inspired by naruto..not a continuation of naruto or a sequel of naruto..
    I think Witch is just a magazine??i dont remember..watching an anime of it. ..

No..no..what plan?xD
    No i think im older...no its just i am unable to predict your next action..tsk...just wild??its wilder you know..xD hehehe. No im too lazy to do that..meeting you is enough..xD
    hehehe..*evil smile*.
    I will check it out later. :)

You just like...commenting and then just typing your comment without thinking of it?

No i think you saw it wrong..xD theres no english sub or they wrote english sub in the title.. >.<.
    Im also upto ep. 27...lucky you,you can understand chinese(i have a conversation with my mom..and you are the same..She can understand and speak chinese a little but cant write or read chinese..now i understand your case..xD) ..i will just wait for the eng. sub..tsk.

Yes fate series..a production of ufotable..3 series.. Fate Stay Night....Fate/Zero.. Fate Unlimited Blade Works(lol i forgot the title of the third one but i think its something like that...its the remake of fate stay night..) yeah me too..no time.. :(

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    lol not rare! I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who don't fangirl over characters in animes \o/

I don't think we ever think ourselves mature XD We just do as we want as we please~ but our personalities do evolve without us noticing.

Wild? :eek::eek::eek: I'm not wild! Not wild at all! Hmph. We were just discussing dramas after all...nothing wild about that!

Aw sweet~ but I'm not always going to be online and checking forums (spends too much in the profile posts...) ah if I don't reply for a while you can always visit my profile or I will drop by randomly lol I check those my frequently~

I type what I think, don't really think too deeply and say what I want~ sometimes I miss things and forget about it so reminding me is always fine!

lol oh well the wait is worth it~ yeah there's a lot of people like that. Due to circumstances we loose our language. But I can speak and understand the basics just fine~ watching dramas is no problem at all!

Lol nope never seen them. I have only heard of it~

5. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    No..no.. i have many girl friends and in college almost all were girls..and they are all fangirls(only those that i know).. if not anime..its kpop..jpop..american(dont know what they called)..novel(fictional character)...etc..etc..

yeah very true..i think you are more mature than me..xD hehehe.

No not you.. im the the one that is wild..or lets say wilder..xD

If destiny works...i really do hope and want to meet you in person...its okay i am also not always online..i just go online to see if you replied..and i can always wait for your reply..yeah maybe some time..i think many people will visit your profile post..so its okay here..
    a secret and private chat with you..only us two..xD hehehe *evil laugh* *im dreamin again*xD huhuhu

Yeah im also like that i always check the previous reply..thats why im so slow in replying..

Yeah!worth the wait..yeah and sometimes like i dont understand the language and i seem to understand it..so wierd..maybe its because of the environment and just have to review our previous memory..yeah the basics...thats really what is important..in all aspects..

if you have time you can watch it and very worth of your time...Its a very good series..and a very popular one..and has a very good animation and graphics..

6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I said not fangirls of characters in anime~

Lol I think that is most likely the case...I guess I grew out of being childish :p

Already? We haven't known each other for long :p But I'm flattered all the same, we don't know what will happen so there will always be the chance to meet. Aw you really are too kind~ I'll drop by more often when I have time. Nah not many people visit my profile (unless I'm doing the 21 dares game in the community section). So don't worry too much and drop by when you can~
    Lol if you really want a secret and private chat we can always chat in pm's. I see them easier than alerts because I'm not always checking alerts...and the fact the pm's have their own sets of alerts
    Mmm if I have time and it holds my interest I might try them out~

7. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    So what are you fan of?or you are not that kind of woman?

nah!!are you sure??xD hehehe..

Based on studies women matures earlier than men...so i think what you said is true..xD

Yeah!
    It feels like we do know each other for years.xD hehehe...
    If its really our destiny we will really meet for sure..just like this we meet in NUF by chance.. so its a big possibility that will meet in person...maybe by chance also . *wah!!im so excited..*
    21 dares?how does that works??
    Yeah i will sure drop by if you will not reply for so long..xD

Ohw!
    theres a pm icon in NUF?

Try it..you will love it for sure.. :)

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm not sure...I haven't thought about it but maybe music? Or even dramas lol I watch them more than animes so that would be something I would be a fan of. But it could be just appreciation for their talents~

Mmm I'm sure~ but I think we all have an inner child waiting to burst out at inappropriate moments \o/

Pffft you put your inner thoughts in the spoilers? :ROFLMAO: Mm it happens a lot with me, I heard it's because I'm easy to talk to lol I like chatting about anything and everything. Yup you really do have an big imagination :LOL: We will never know what will happen in the future~
    21 dares? Um here is the link the rules are on the first page. It's pretty much counting up to the number 21 and the person who gets 21 chooses truth or dare. Then the others would ask them a truth/dare them to do something.

Please do~ but I'm going to sleep now so it may be a while before I reply again :ROFLMAO:

Yup! It's the envelope at the top right hand corner of the page next to the alert button. Just click on that and then on the button there should be a 'start new conversation' button click it and you can make a pm~

You sure like convincing me to try new things~ if I have time I will try it~

9. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohw.. i also love music.. any genre but choose those with good beats/sound and good message..for dramas romcom is the best genre for me..for anime..i already stopped watching for almost 3yrs.. Chinese Novels are what im so addicted now.
    Ohw yes now i know...its not that i like many people/celebrities..etc..etc..i just appreciates thier beauties/talents..etc..etc...

I think you were wrong to say that you didnt study well..by the way you say things i can say that...you did study well. :)

Ahw.. d*mn i typed my inner thoughts in my reply..wtf! my hands are having there own mind!
    Yes! I think that you are so friendly and easy to talk to. :) no i dont want it to be just a big imagination..please make it happen. xD

Ahw.. truth/dare..im so weak of that game..im always the one who will be asked to truth/dare..tsk

Its okay... i will just wait until you reply. :)

Is it okay to you receiving a pm?or what is more convenient to you?

hahaha..
    i think i already recommended many things to you..so can i ask for the progress??xD
    hahaha

10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    It is usually the meanings of songs that I like, but appreciating just for the music is what usually lures me in to listen more. I haven't read that many CN novels, hopefully I can catch up to the one's I have on my reading list and read more!

Aw thanks~ well I try my best!
    Pfft well at least you are speaking your mind.
    Unlikely to happen! But we will never know what the future holds!

However you want, I'm usually in profile posts (or in the novels sub-forum) so PM's would be good too~

I'm still watching ZTJ and Tunnel so it will be a while...also have all the other dramas I forgot about too...lol I still haven't started Missing 9 yet either.

11. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Music can also makes you relax..so its good for our health..i read many CNs but i think i will not recommend them to you because..
    almost all contains maybe less/more mature content/s..xD
    hehehe

You can do it!!
    is it good or a bad thing??
    unlikely to happen....you dont like us to meet?? :(

Is it okay to try pm now??

Is Ze tian Ji ep. 28 is now eng sub??
    Missing 9??

12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol now your replies are in spoilers~ hmm I think it's unlikely as we don't even live in the same country~ that's all nothing else to it.
    Oh yup~ But I'll be watching a drama right now o7 It doesn't matter about the time but at least I'll see the pm quicker than other alerts~

Yes! It's up to 28 now~ I watched it yesterday with subs, not sure about the next episodes will let you know when I start again~

Yeah Missing 9 is a Korean drama...think it is like survivor~

13. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont you like it??
    you will expect it to something else..and it will also seem to be a surprise..xD hehehe
    We cant say..oh i forgot.. i have a childhood friends live there.. they are a siblng of 2..an older sister and younger brother..we meet i think 2 yrs ago..they come here maybe every 2 yrs..3yrs or a yr..it depends.. we always meet up..do some things that childhood friends will do.. and the younger brother..his girlfriend is now pregnant..so fast..he is the youngest of us but he is the first to become a father..i think they are in melbourne...

o7??
    ill try now..xD

Okay i will watch it later.. :)
    please do. :)

I think you like dramas with a thrill genre..

14. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I don't mind it, just found it funny how it turned out this way XD

Oh Melbourne is a nice city~ Lots of good food too \o/ Being able to meet childhood friends is the best, especially when they live in another country. Even after meeting them after so long you would always have something to say to them.

Eh...yeah lol well currently the majority I'm watching now has thrill as a genre. Romcom's annoy me sometimes >.< especially when it's just that and no plot moves forward!

Ah o7 is a salute, sort of like 'yes I understand' or something like that~

15. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha..its like in your signature..so many spoiler icons..its quite fun...

yeah! you are far away im melbourne??if they will come here again..maybe i can let them bring something for you..xD

you know laughter is the best medicine...no it has a plot...

ahw.. i see.. o7

16. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    It is rather fun XD But the ones in my signature get annoying when one of the spoilers breaks. Then I would have to spend time fixing it lol It already took some time to set them just how I want then to~

Yup I am! Hahahah NO! Don't get me anything! You should be more wary about people you meet on the net! Your wishful thinking is appreciated though o/

I need a good romcom then~ yeah It has plot but it isn't surprising. I like dramas with action!

17. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    It will break??how??when nuf will have an update or maintenance??
    You know your so amazing..also you having patience..xD

Ohw.. i see..where in australia are you?
    Its just a friendship thing...i know..but it will not happen soon..maybe..5yrs..10yrs.. etc..etc..or it will never happen.. :(

are you having some problems??what do you need the laughter medicine for?? I also like drama with action..especially jumong..xD

18. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah it's when I change the colours in the spoilers. It breaks then XD so I don't change the colours of the font anymore.

Well I want it to look good so patience is the key!

Somewhere! (maybe I'll tell you one day but it doesn't make a different if I don't~ don't worry too much about it!)

(y) Mmm~ we won't know so best to not think about it. hahaha meeting people in real life would be fun but it's fine how it is right now~

Nope! I'm not having problems, just wanted to find a good romcom~ No need for laughter medicine. Yup Jumong was a really good drama! I have seen others but I can't remember them right now XD

19. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    ahw..i see..

can i borrow that key??xD

Okay..i will wait whenever.. :)

Yeah you are right about that..will just follow with the flow..(i hope we will reach there..xD hahaha)

Goblin is the best romcom that i watched this yr..xD
    Have you watched about jumongs treplets show..i think the title is The Return of Superman..

20. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure *hands him the key*

Going with the flow is the best \o/ (Being pushed out to sea is more likely XD)

Goblin is considered romcom? I thought it was fantasy/supernatural? I watched it though~ Sunny and the Reaper though :cry:

Yup I watched most of their episodes~ his children are too cute :X3: heck all children on that show are rather cute~