TV TTNH Drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by amilhs, May 10, 2017.

1. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohw..i think you are also good at joking..xD

Yeah..lets go with the flow...(no choice).. :(
    Please no..i dont know how to swim!!!

I think so...they have many funny(romance/non romance) scenes...i think a mix of that..romcom,fantasy,supernatural,and drama..i think all of them were affected in that genre..goblin(kim shi),goblin bride(euntak),reaper(king),sunny(queen),diety(grandma),andgrandson of his servant(lol forgot his name)(possesed by diety)..

My elder sister is very fan of watching them.
    .i watched some..
    She is very fan of mingguk...xD

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha~ I wonder why you think that? :whistle:

Alright~ I'll throw you a life raft if I see you struggling!

Mmm it was rather hilarious when they first got their phone and were talking about the play store. The interactions between the Goblin, Reaper and Deok-hwa were so good~!

Hahaha~ I see well they are very cute~ Especially when they are eating \o/

3. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay here..you said that patience is the key..and i replied that... can i borrow that key??..then you give me the key...i think you are joking here because the key to that is not a thing.. you cant easily give that thing to me because its not a real key that you can easily give to a person..its a key that you cant easily give..but can be learned slowly...
    something like that..i hope you can understand my explaibation..xD
    hehehe.
    So bad...but..thank you...
    i have a great idea...I will drag you with me..xD

Yeah!!its also so funny when goblin and reaper are fighting.. flying knives,spoon,fork..etc..etc..are everywhere..abd when deokwa saw them..they stopped quickly..like nothing happened..

Yeah!!they have big appetite!!they are so cute..while eating...

4. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah my bad~ I didn't mean it that way when I asked 'why you thought I was good at joking' >.< I didn't need a breakdown :ROFLMAO: but it's interesting to see you do it anyway :LOL:

No! Don't drag me, boat can be used too! Very safe sturdy ones!

Lol yup~ especially after everyone lost their memories and Deok Hwa had to find out about their powers again. They were so surprised!

Having a big appetite is good! Ah to eat so much when young >.< so much good food too!

5. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it hard...i hope you understand my explaination..im really not good at that thing..xD

i will push that boat so that we will fall..it will be a good experience..xD

Deokwa will always find out but when deokwa says he already know and explains to them...they wear shocked faces..xD

I hope they will not get fat..but they are still a child..its is still easy to them to get a good figure..

Speaking of fat..i have a big appetite but i dont get fat i eat so many but i am still very thin...dont know why...many girls envy me but its really very hard for me to gain some weight..tsk.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Practice usually makes perfect!

The sea will be too cold if we fall in! >.< Best to try and travel via a plane!

Mm Deok Hwa was a good character to show comic relief as well~ Too bad he wasn't in the last chapter...unless I couldn't work out who he was when 30 years had passed again >.<

I don't think they will, from what we saw their parents give them a good diet. Children should eat more growing up as they need the food. It all burns off anyway due to their unlimited amounts of energy.

T_T How nice. I wish that happened to me~ watching what I eat is such a hassle >.<

7. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Im too lazy to practice!!
    If you will practice with me then i will practice..so that i will have a motivation...xD

Dont worry i will embrace you. xD
    hehehe..
    i cant afford for the plane..xD

yeah..maybe he is enjoying well with his inheritance..while goblin trying to find out where euntak is reincarnated..but euntak found goblin first...<3

Yeah...jumong also vey goid at taking good care of his children..

hahaha..
    its hard to loss weight and its also hard to gain weight...uhm.. God is so good he balanced it well.. xD
    hahaha

8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Practicing by yourself is the hardest but that's what makes one become stronger! I'm sure you can do it!

Pfft we will both sink to the bottom of the ocean then. It's just wishful thinking~ Too expensive and cold to swim across the sea!

Lol that is most likely the case. Deok Hwa earned his inheritance by taking care of the Goblin XD

Yup we just need to maintain ourselves well and has discipline. Only then will we be satisfied with ourselves~

9. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha..what an indirect way to decline..xD

hahaha..now my first time winning an argument to you..xD

I can now imagine how deokwa swim now from happiness...xD

Yeah!!so true!

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    I could straight up say no but then where's the fun in that? XD

I don't win arguments a lot...I am just very persistent in trying to avoid them~ lol congrats!

Deok Hwa is unapologetic about what he wants and who he is. It is refreshing to see and watch. Especially since the actor is fairly new, he did pretty well in his portrayal.

I'm still stuck at episode 30 of ZTJ it has moved pretty fast though. Only 20 more chapters and the end is near!

11. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha..
    so you are having fun.. tsk..tsk..

hahaha..
    Thank you for being gentle to me..xD
    hehehe.

Ohw..deokwa is just new??
    Have you watched the movie that goblin was in??Train to Busan?It was very popular international but..
    the ending was so sad and i think it tells us something about it when a calamity will happen and what should be our priority..

Im stock in the 29th..and im dissappointed with the drama adaptation..so many and major changes..the drama is just so disappointing..i think it has a lower budget...the novel is just so cool...the fighting scene also...but in the drama..the fighting scene is just like a child play..i dont mean any offense..but..nevermind!xD
    hehehe..
    Do you want some spoiler that is not in the drama that is in the novel??i tell you its more cooler in the novel...if you have read the novel first..i think you will also feel what im feeling now..xD
    hahaha

12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    The actor is (he hasn't done many dramas).
    Yup I watched it~
    It is a drama about caring for your family and not just yourself. Sad but I guess it was expected to happen that way, I do wonder if they will make a sequel as Gong Yoo wouldn't be in it.
    Well it was obvious from the beginning that it would be different from the novel. Readers of the novel will definitely be disappointed because it will deviate from it. Dramas will be like that I suppose *shrugs* Fighting scenes are all right but they don't have enough actual on the floor fighting scenes. Mainly flying and such.
    I don't know about the budget but it looks better than some other dramas out there~

Sure I don't mind spoilers \o/ The novel would have more details so it would be good to have a comparison. I don't want to feel what you are right now...I felt that watching Princess Weiyoung...

13. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohw i see.. he is also good at it..
    Yeah...but i think the ending has another meaning..
    and that is when a calamity will happen we should save first you girls and the children..especially the women that are pregnant..

Yeah..
    no..no.. the fighting scenes was so bad..its just like cgildren fighting... if you look at the fighting scenes of jackie chan or jet li..its real like thing..and also.. the one i suggested to you.. The sorcerer and white snake..the fight scene is good and also the effects...also the love of the condor heroes(starred by crystal liu fei), this is a very old drama but the effects and fighting scenes of this drma is more good than fighter of destiny..effects and fighting scenes of this drama should be good because the technology now is more good.

Okay here i will give you some that i didnt see in the drama..i can only give spoilers till the current arc in the drama im upto the 29th and i only read after this arc is done in the novel..
    *Examination arc
    -Zhexiu the wolf boy didnt appear and he is very strong comparable to Gou Hanshi..He trained and live like an animal and was abandoned by his clan because of this and he kills without mercy like an animal..i think he his parents died..he is a mixed blood..beast and human..Tang 36 made a deal with him that to win if they are not his opponent and injure the opponent badly( to help chenchangsheng be first of the examination) and have mercy if they will be his opponent...tang 36 spends lot of money for that deal and zhexiu has another condition that is that chengchabgsheng helps him also with his condition(same with loulou and xuanpo).
    -loulou also joined the examination to help CCS to lessen his powerful opponents and help him to be the champion.(because loulou is also a good fighther)
    *Pavillion arc(the prize for the examination champion)
    -CCS gained the knowledge and story of the past about the fight..and its like he was there..(quishan jun and yourong was not present in here and the grand examination) not like what shown in the drama that they were guardingg him and no CCS and yourong romance/drama scene...
    *Tombstone arc
    -CCH spends a lot time in the first tombstone and he is the one remaining there..and others were in the 2nd or so on..(the tombstone arc is not like what was shown in the drama when one can comprehend it then when they touch the tombstone they will teleport to the next and so on..its like an another space in each tombstone..)
    -when CCS comprehended the first tombstone he just spends a little time to the other tombstone conprehending but the last tombstone was lost so he failed so he come back to the first one to analyze it completely..and a miracle happened..most of the students brokethrough the other level...but tang 36 didnt.
    -the news that quishan jun found the key and fought hard to the demons and brokethrough..and he spends all his power in openning zou garden so fall into a conscious coma.
    *Zou garden arc
    -quishan jun cant enter the garden because only erebus(forgot what its called) can enter and because he brokethrough..even if he is not in a coma he cant enter because of his cultivation level.
    -yourong changed her appearance like an elf in entering the garden..she doesnt want she and CCS will meet...
    -the demons has another key to enter the garden..(i forgot how they obtained it but what happened in the drama also happened in the drama like closing the garden) but black robe didnt enter only nanke,powerful demon couple general(made their cultivation to erebus using special means),and some demons entered the garden(what shown in the drama also happened in the novel(the killing).
    -yourong and CCS roamed around to heal the injured and have a conflict bec. of the way how they heal injuries is different like yourong just heals what you can just see external while CCS can heal what is internal..but they didnt see each other..CCS questions the way yourong used her healing power and CCS always redo the healing..so this started the conflict..and yourong find it being arrogant.
    -nankes grp. separated..nanke vs yourong but nanke is more powerful so nanke won the fight then yourong while falling awakened her phoenix blood and escaped..
    -nankes wings(2) and the general couple vs CCS,zhexiu, qijian, liang xiaoxiao(didnt appear in the drama)(they separated by hanshi)..but xiaoxiao(long ago collided by the demons because i think qijians father kills the members her clan not cleared in the novel for what reason but qijians father thought that it was bec. he killed and almost annihilated the clan) betrayed them and almost killed qijian while zhexiu was poisoned by nankes wings..CCS used something given by loulou to let zhexiu and qijian escape but they were being followed by the couple general and zhexiu and qijian was forced to enter a dangerous cave in the garden that they say that you cant leave alive so the couple general just wait outside...
    Zhexiu carried qijian but his eyes are getting blurry because of the poison so qijian becomes his eyes while carrying her as a guide..and this started the interest of qijian to zhexiu and slowly liked him and and the start of a bit romance..
    CCS almost no hope of escaping escaped bec. of the umbrellas(the one that was given by tang36 in the drama but in the novel it is not tang 36 that given the umbrella but his father as a gift...and the collision of the tangs anf demons didnt happen in the novel) drag him out to escape..
    -yourong while escaping met a middle aged person from another place and wants to take advantage of yourong to drink all her blood to increase his cultivation but died because of how strong the phoenix blood.
    -CCS is already dying so the black dragon(was having a deal with the queen she inserted half of the soul of the black dragon in an artifact so that the black dragon can temporarily follow CCS and learn who CCS really is in the garden and if the black dragon fullfilled it she will release the black dragon)(also during cultivation CCS during the first arc the black dragon soaked her blood to help CCS because he was dying and failed the cultivation..and the black dragon put out CCS and sealed the entrance with ice so that CCS cant enter again for the time being because the black dragon was weakened and changed her human form..the black dragon dont want her to be seen by CCS in her human form..this all is being witnessed by the queen(the prison is just in the queens palace in the novel and everytime CCS come out to the black dragons prison he will always come out in the palace and with the help of moyus goat(yes..goat..this goat with the key will always guide CCS out)(this goat is a great help of CCS but didnt appear in the drama) guides CCS out..and one time CCS also meets the queen but in CCS mind this queen is just a servant maid..because CCS and the queen when they always meet in the herb garden CCS didnt know that she was the queen and CCS thought that the queen(this maid servant) is mute because the queen never speaks and just do hand signals and gestures to communicate..(CCS didnt know she was the queen and CCS and the queen as the queen never meet in person and the black dragon never shows CCS her human form in the novel just her dragon form.)used her power to help CCS live and spread her ice power to CCS body.
    -then the weakened CCS meet yourong...
    .....to be continued...
    I will continue the spoiler later..
    And i think i messed up some..xD hahaha

14. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the good thing about open endings~ Everyone will be able to interpret the meaning behind the movie and discuss it with those who have watched it~

Your opinion~ Like I said I don't mind it. The old dramas did have better fighting but I guess it depends on the cast and how willing they are in their roles. Technology may have advanced but they actors/team need to work together for it to do well.

Oh thanks for the spoilers o7
    Wow that is a lot of information. Lots of different scenes and more details which is expected. Does the umbrella play a larger role in the novel? Or is it used as a tool to guide to the other objects? Lots of characters seem to be cut as well, I really like Hanshi though \o/ His character is pretty justice(?) it seems. Being able to separate black and white and not just mindlessly follow orders. (well except when Qiushan said CCS was the one harming people and colluding with the demons).
    Mm continue when you have watched further~ (subs not out yet though lol think they might be coming soon).

It's alright if you mess up a bit XD the novel is really too long and I don't expect you to remember everything that happened~

15. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!
    It was a good ending but the zombie thing...i think its the same with the american(movie/series) and japanese(anime/manga) thing..

Yeah! It all depends in the charaxter portrayal..

no problem.. :)
    yeah the umbrella plays a big role in the novel..
    No the umbrella is not a tool to find other objects but can sense where the sword pool is in the novel..it plays as the most powerful weapon that the tangs has created..they spended a lot of wealth in repairing it..but the person who requested and customized to make it was not zhou dufu but qijians father..(forgot his name so lets just call him qf)..but qf cant afford it and the umbrella remains in the tangs.. the umbrella has a sword intent that was connected to qf..it is i think a broken sword he was using or found in the zou garden and asked the tangs to repair it..it also has a story behind it.. qf is so powerful but he lacks a good sword..and a sword that is just for him..the umbrella can sense the sword pool because it belongs to zhou garden and because of the sword intent... because it belongs to the sword pool in the past.
    CCS found another object that belongs to zho dufu in the temple that was believe to be zhou dufus resting place..and the other was in possesion of nanke that can control all the beast in the garden that was given to her by black robe..if the two object is brought together it can control what is in the garden of zhou..
    Hanshi is a good friend of CCS and i forgot to tell you.. in the examination in the written and voice technique fighting(the one that loulou vs qijian fight that they will say the technique then loulou and qijian will preform it) exam..they were an equal match..but hanshi won the written and 2nd is CCS..in this written exam zhexiu just leave his paper blank..and give up the examination..he just participated in the tournament..the latter was won by CCS..and in the tournament...the last round was hanshi vs CCS..CCS won because he brokethrough during the fight and hanshi surrendered because even if he is winning..ccs didnt give up even if he will die so as a sign of respect and he admiration of ccs talent he give up the fight..like he made it that ccs won the fight and he lost the fight without others knowing that he give up the fight..and in the tombstone arc they are like brothers..hanshi,tang36,ccs,xiaoxiao,qijian,zhexiu and others that belongs to lishan school..sleeps together in the house they found out and the owner of that house is not a woman but a man he also sleeps with them snoring..and they assigned who will cook this day or the other day..but it falls as ccs task because he was just sightseeing..there academies provided them the food but its not enough so the bishop, (forgot his name) he is one of the popes person provided ccs all he wants and also blankets to sleep bec. the house blankets is not enough for them all..the owner of the house before dying he come out to the tombstone and was fetch and died in wang pos side...*bromance* xD
    Quishan jun was not controlled by blackrobe in the novel he was in a concious coma..the one who betrayed them was liang xiaoxiao he was not controlled but collided by the demons since then voluntarily..
    In the drama qishan juns betrayal was made by xiaoxiao in the novel..
    Hanyue has seen all xiaoxiaos betrayal he was caught by xiaoxiao so xiaoxiao made hanyue an acomplice..to make it like xiaoxiao was attacked by the lishan swordstyle before going out he made it that he is in his last breath and told the people before he died that zhexiu,ccs and qijian collided with the demons and attacked him...only ccs and qijian knows the lishan sword style..so xiaoxiao framed them well..and xiaoxiao always look at in qijian and zhexiu before he died and it looks like it means something..xiaoxiai made hanyue as a witness as a proof that what he said was true..qijian was in a coma so he cant say anything and what zhexiu was saying they dont beleive in it because he is a killer so qijian was carried back at lishan school and zhexiu was tortured badly and was questioned ..then hanyue bec. of being afraid or being tortured or questioned kill himself in his room..so zhexiu suffered badly bec. he wont admit that he collided with the demons and just silent and said that just wait for ccs.

I think i also messed this up and please bare with the grammar..xD

In the novel i am only upto the next of zhou garden arc..i think its qf fathers arc or from the demon city returning to the capital arc..i didnt read the nxt arc after the qf arc because i want to read the nxt arc in bulk.

I am only in the 30th eps. in the drama..

I will continue my spoiler later..the continuation when what happened when ccs and yourong when they meet in zhou garden..

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    BlancFrost likes this.
  16. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    So many more changes /o/ The umbrella seems rather cool though, even if it was said to be made by another person in the drama lol I don't even remember all their names~ If the other characters don't repeat their names a lot I don't think I will ever remember who they are besides the fact that they are there. Luckily faces are rather easy to remember XD
    It's readable so don't worry too much~
    Oh I see I see~ The novel sure is long and long and long XD At least you are enjoying your read, having details is always nice so you can compare it to the drama (even if it irritates the people who have read the novel and are currently watching the drama).

Mm thanks again~ I do enjoy reading about the differences~

17. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    No..no.. i think its the same..
    The umbrella was repaired/made by the tangs in the novel and in the drama its also made by the tangs..the difference is in the drama the umbrella was requested by zou dufu in the novel was qf.

me is the opposite of yours..i will know them with there names/costumes not faces....its so hard because there faces is the same..especially the girls..

yeah its long and long and long..xD
    not all the time that i enjoyed it...
    Ohw..you are also good in joking..xD..hehehe

What i liked in the drama is i dont need to imagine things and the casts(girls) were pretty especially loulou and black dragon they are so cute when they smiled..and the most is black dragon..xD hehehe.

no problem. :)

I will continue the spoiler later..

18. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    So just the person requesting it then, well I guess they were put together? Wait so Zhou Dufu created all those worlds then? Also the star thing?

I find faces rather easy to remember if it's the main cast and the supporting actors who surround them. Everyone else is fair game XD

Lol ah thanks~ I like lightening up the atmosphere so it's best to have some cheer in my words~

Mm but imagination is always fun, I think if I do end up continuing the novel the casts from the drama will be in my mind XD

I'll await it eagerly~

19. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Put together??i dont think so..
    Qijian is in the drama so maybe her father will appear in the novel?or not?
    Yeah! Zhou dufu created zhou garden so he made all whats inside zhou garden...
    I dont remember ccs obtaining the star map in the novel.. what i remembered were.. the thing that was floating above the coffin in the drama ccs obtained it, all the treasures inside the temple(every rooms they visited(ccs and yourong) ccs collected them all in the space storage in his dagger(in the novel it was a dagger but in the drama its a sword), the blade technique of zho dufu(i think this is his inheritance)(i think the techniques name is "half blade/double blade" its the tecnique that zhou dufu made him very powerful). And because nanke was approaching they divide the task..yourong memorized the upper half of the technique and ccs the lower half if the technique..then it vanished when they memorized it. They found accidentaly the technique somewhere in the coffin..

hahaha..
    I found it hard to distinguish only those that i really know that it will not hard for me to distinguish..especially koreans..they have the same faces..xD

ohw.. thats good you have a sense of humour..xD

Yeah!
    me also..i can now imagine clearly..xD

i dont know how i will spoil it to you..i dont want to messed it up..xD

20. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~
    So instead of him memorizing it by himself they did it together? Teamwork! I see I see, nothing was in the coffin though, I think it was their consciousness(? in the drama) that went to the other world)
    Lol it's pretty easy for me~ But that's only if I focus, their names still escape me though~

Better to have a sense of humor than not at all lol where would the fun be without humor? XD

It doesn't matter lol I don't mind spoilers at all~