Chinese Tunhai. Breaking through the clouds 2

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by wangxiankarin, Apr 25, 2020.

1. wangxiankarin

wangxiankarin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tunhai. Breaking through the clouds 2
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3617495
    NU Link: no link
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's fun, good written and the romance and mystery is amazing!
    Description (if you can find one):
    The tentacles of prying eyes are hidden in the wave of the Internet, ubiquitous and endless, and they are gradually submerging every corner of modern society.
    "There is a huge, complex and deep-rooted criminal network hidden in the abyss, the 'Mariana Trench' is far deeper than the police know, but it is behind you and me—"

Wu Yu, a newcomer from the Jinhai City Public Security Bureau, is mild and cowardly and reticent. He doesn't care about the troubles from the harsh boss, and just wants to be a background board for getting mixed meals on time.

No one knows that this young man has a head that is rewarded by a drug lord, and the young liver and gallbladder of the once abyss dragon.

------------------------------
    You never can guess what happens! The twists, investigations and plot intrigue you and make you read the book very fastl! The romance too is one of the best danmei romances I met! It a sequel to Break Through The clouds but it can be read on it own!

shadow83 likes this.
  2. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i made the spoiler thread since last year..........but it's getting nowhere hahahaa
    in case someone interested

3. mejojo

mejojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link