Spoiler Turns out I'm crazy ❤

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Anuska, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this poll made by ROTWSB translator to choose which novel we want her to translate next. I mtled synopsis of 4 novels and this novel caught my eyes!!
    And I mtled it whole night. Its great. It has a most unique plot I've ever seen. Its angsty but HE! Try it

Title: Turns out I'm crazy
    Chinese : 我原来是个神经病
    Raw : https://www.sto.cc/mbook-133111-1.html

Summary :
    Lu Zhengfei personally killed Chen Qianqing.

He cut off Chen Qianqing's legs, smashed his eyes, locked him in chains with chains, and watched him die. The ending of the injury in the name of love was tragic.

Lu Zhengfei regrets? He then regrets, so God gave him a chance to be born again.

Only this time, he found himself - became Chen Qianqing.

I'd give out spoiler but I can't make up summaries and have gold fish memory plus english is like my 4th language so I suck at it!

So I'm just leaving it here
    Pokes: @alexfilia

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anuska likes this.
  3. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    *starts champing*

Anuska likes this.
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting premise, waiting for some more spoilers though. :blobpeek:

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    *trembling* Sounds tragic???????......

readerz and Anuska like this.
  6. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this a while ago. My feelings were a bit mixed when I read it, but thinking about it now, it was actually a good read. The author is Xi Zixu by the way (Kaleidoscope of Death, My Five Elements Are Incomplete Without You). Her early novels are all kind of twisted or weird in some way so I was scared off her novels until someone started translating the novels above.

Unfortunately, the only thing I remember is the extra at the end where MC(shou) and ML(gong - Lu Zhengfei) go on this trip with friends. ML takes part in all of the activities and gets completely tired out, while MC purposely doesn't take part in any and rests the entire time. At night, ML is so tired he can't move, while MC is brimming with energy and tops the ML (which is all according to plan).

7. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:
    :blobnosebleed:
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

8. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What! Where did u read this!? Is it an extra? I didn't find it. Plz give me the link ^-^

9. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz and Anuska like this.
  10. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  11. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plss
    I don't understand. Mc fall in love with him self?? (Gong version(?))
    This is like " I'm my wife"??
    That narcissism :ROFLMAO:
    Or both changes bodies?
    This sounds interesting!!:X3:

Marane101, AImmortalZ, Lovina and 2 others like this.
  12. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He falls in love with himself
    But I won't call it love tho. In main story I feel like he's just tolerating and pitying his naive past self.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  13. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Anuska do you have another spoiler?
    There are pov of him gong version?

Anuska likes this.
  14. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    English is not my first language. But I'll try my best to answer ur question.
    He was a gong in his past life. After rebirth his soul entered in his lover body, uke who he was yandere for.
    The story is more like from uke pov. Umm like he understood what happened to uke in 2nd life time whereas in previous lifetime he was oblivious to it. This story is more like from both pov. Its so easy to mtl. You won't regret it!

15. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    To summarise, Lu Zhengfei entered into the MC's body, experienced the storyline, including injury caused by ML's yandere mode (?), and along the way, fell in love with the ML, who is essentially him prior to transmigration to the MC's body? Wow, talk about a case of narcissistic love. :sweating_profusely:

Was it ever mention where the MC's soul flew off to when Lu Zhengfei transmigrated into MC's body?

Marane101, Lovina, mmem and 5 others like this.
  16. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was said in last chapter. I didn't understand that part. MC got 3 wish. His first wish was to have Lu zhengfei experience everything he had. And when LZ died in 2nd life time. MC second wish was to send him back i think. I dnt remember his 3rd wish. But MC is also with someone. He's his shadow or sth

And LZ didn't necessarily experience what MC experienced. Coz they r two diff person. LZ understand his mindset best so he manipulated his past self quite well.
    Like MC was so stubborn that used to drive LZ crazy and later we know MC was trying to accept LZ *i cried at this part when LZ realize MC was trying to accept in the past * but past LZ was so stupid and oblivious to MC struggle. Like he could only see himself. And I love when uke LZ looks at Past/ML LZ with pity he's always thinks "why r u so stupid? Why didn't u realize MC was struggling"
    Did u get what i wrote?

Marane101, CherryB, Lovina and 9 others like this.
  17. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, definitely. My understanding, after your explanation is, after transmigration, it's less of a case of narcissistic love, but more of the ML gets to understand the MC's point of view. What the ML saw as stubbornness on the part of the MC may just be the way he shows his concern and love. As for the feeling of love, it may have been there all along within the MC, and transmigrated!ML as the body's temporary(?) inhabitant, gets to understand how MC loves him by feeling it.

Did LZ gets back to his original body? I feel like the novel should ends like a dream sequence, as all along, the journey was to show the stupidly-oblivious!ML the MC's point of view, so that he understands why the MC behaves the way he did. :hmm:

Marane101, ishrocks18 and mmem like this.
  18. KazeYuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might be misunderstanding something.
    The MC isn't the original Chen Qianqing. After Chen Qianqing dies and MC commits suicide, the MC is Lu Zhengfei reborn in Chen Qianqing's body around ten years earlier.

MC ends up with his 10 year younger self (so yes it could be considered a case of narcissistic love). He permanently inhabits Chen Qianqing's body.

Near the ending, MC (Lu Zhengfei in Chen Qianqing's body) gets killed by ML's sister. MC meets the real Chen Qianqing in this sort of dream world. They have a talk, MC apologises to Chen Qianqing.

When Chen Qianqing died with resentment and grudge, a certain person gifted him 3 wishes.
    His first wish was for the MC to be reborn in order make MC get a taste of his "own love" and the pain he suffered.
    MC says to Chen Qianqing, "Isn't this punishment too light?" In which Chen Qianqing replies, "You should have seen the expression on your face when you were topped by Lu Zhengfei."

Chen Qianqing's second wish was too meet a person who'll give him a life of happiness. (Chen Qianqing ends up with that shadow (which is the one who gave him the wishes). The shadow lets him go to a world where his parents are still alive, he doesn't go blind and he doesn't meet Lu Zhengfei. The shadow is just a shadow and doesn't have a face but it can turn into anything it wants to and is with Chen Qianqing forever.)

Chen Qianqing then lets MC how ML is doing after MC dies.
    Chen Qianqing asks MC if MC thinks that ML will follow after him.
    MC replies: Maybe.
    Chen Qianqing: "Which means... In this world, the only person who can be with you, is yourself."
    MC agrees.

They silently at stare at each other for a while and then Chen Qianqing says that he will give his last wish to MC.
    MC is about to speak, but the next second his body turns into a golden light, and he vanishes.

MC gets sent back to some time before he dies, and avoids his death by getting ML to send his sister to a mental hospital.

19. Zhen_Qing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the explanation, KazeYuki.
    Ok, so he truly does fell in love with himself. I kind of have a hard time with this, because I'm always of the notion (fostered by CLAMP mangas) that each individual has one soul, and the very essence of that soul remains the same regardless of transmigration or rebirth. Soul splitting into multiple pieces, but back to one piece (one individual) is acceptable to my brain, but one soul residing in two different bodies, permanently, hmm, feel like my brain.exe lagged for a bit while processing that. Oh well, there are the elements of transmigration and rebirth involved, so... :blobokhand:

But, like I mentioned in my earliest post, interesting premise. I wouldn't mind reading it if anyone is kind enough to translate it. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. Anuska

Anuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for explaining it better. I'm sorry I messed it up
    But I still think its not narcissistic love like I don't think he love his past self like he loved CQ. Just acceptance maybe lil love