Mini-Game Two Lies and Two Truth

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to play games with you all! I really like playing Two Lies and Two Truth, I play with my homies, friends and even at parties and everyone seems to enjoy it with me and I really indulge myself while I play this but no.. I'm not Obsessed with playing only Two Lies and Two Truth though I just like to play it alongside my other favourite games.
    If you are interested in playing then come and Join cause I'll really appreciate it and thank you very much. :sushi_tea:
    [​IMG]

We are going to play it simple and it's very simple to play, but since we are going to play online then I will have some important instructions which is required for this game so even if you know how to play it, still read the instructions below because we are going to play it in a different way.:blobmelt:
    [​IMG]
    INSTRUCTIONS
    • You have to write two lies and Two crazy truth about yourself or anything related to you or something that happened in your life or you witnessed something unexpected, but remember don't tell that what you have written is either true or not because that's the work of the other players.
    • You can both choose to play or judge in this game which means that you can participate in the game by both the means that is that you could tell two lies and two truth and you can also judge somebody else's two truth and two lies.
    • Winner would be choosen at the end of the game and the winner could the one who will remain the most mysterious untill the end [this is why you have the option that you could choose to be the only player or you could be both the player and the judge] and it could be the one who have caught most of the two lies and two truth among the other players.
    • Always remember your points because we are going to play it in three rounds and the players and judges who'll win the first round will be the only one to participate in the second round and the players and judges who will able to win the second round, will be the only one to participate in the final round.
    • Since we are playing it online, we are going to have introduction first then we will start the game, in the introduction you have tell that what role you are going to play, if you are going to be the play then please write your name and then write player and if you are going to be the judge then please write your name and then write Judge but if you're a going to play both then write your name and then write player and judge.
    • If you are going to play the judge then you will judge each of the two lies and two truth and remember to count your points. You cannot judge the same two lies and two truth which have been already judged by someone else but if they are Totally wrong then you can but if it's right then obviously you cannot.
    • The points for the people who are only going to play the player is that you have remain mysterious untill the very end and do not have to get caught by the judges.
    • For the Judges, you will get 2 points for every right answer you will find and please remember your points.
    • First we are going to introduction which will go on for 3 days and the Round one will start after the introduction which will be going on for 4 days and the second round will go on for 3 days and the final round will go on for 2 days.
    [​IMG]
    Hope you all have understood the instructions!!!
    :blobmelt:

Edit: Expanded the introduction time cause we need more people join in.:blobsweat::blobhug:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's then start with the introductions first.
    Name:
    Spoiling Queen.
    Playing:
    Judge.

Hope to get along with you all!!! :LOL:

3. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Anra7777
    Playing:
    Player

4. Arrynne

Arrynne 『Bubo scandiacus』『Owl in NEED of Saving』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Arrynne
    Playing:
    Player

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Lissi
    Playing: Player and Judge~!

Though quick note, wouldn't this thread fit better in the "Community Games" forum?

Anra7777 likes this.
  6. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Boba
    Playing: judge

7. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Jevanka926
    Playing: Player and judge

8. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Arcadia Blade
    Playing: Player and Judge

I'm a bit bored and kinda wander off here. Might as well join the game.

9. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Fulminata
    Playing : Player and Judge!

:aww::aww::aww: seems fun!

yunaa likes this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Shudnt this b a part of community games

Player and judge

11. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: SueVal
    Playing: player and judge

12. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's then start the GAME!!!
    So, the first turn will be for the players!!

13. Arrynne

Reading List:
    Link

I Forgot that it was supposed to be crazy Lol.

1. When I was in high school 2nd year, I almost got expelled due to the fact that I had a relationship with this guy, who is in 4th year, he has a girlfriend (who doesn't go to school with us) that I was unaware. None of his friends or classmates ever told me, so I had a full year of 'mistress' situation with him before I found out when the girl attacked me at school then because I'm from the catholic school and the behavior of 'cheating' is unacceptable I almost got expelled.

2. I had a teacher who once asked me to pay for his electric bill then proceeded to send me explicit pictures of him through FB messenger. I never reported him, but he got fired because they found out his credentials are forged.

3. During the time I'm working as an intern at the mental hospital, there's this one assistant nurse who I accidentally found out was sexually assaulting one of the patients.

4. I got disowned by my dad because I locked out his pregnant 2nd wife out of the house.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  14. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the two truths I picked out at this point. They’re supposed to be “crazy,” right? Let me think.... To make the lies more believable, I basically told the truth and added a lie/changed one fact. :blobcheeky:

1. My dad met his third wife at the wedding of his former student’s brother where she played the music interlude along with the former student. He kept falling asleep and I kept elbowing him awake throughout the entire ceremony. Love, am I right?
    2. I am mentioned on Wikipedia on my dad’s page because my mom went in and sabotaged it by adding personal details such as about his marriages and me. He didn’t find out until after she died. He was pissed. For some reason, he claims he can’t change it himself, so I’m still on there.
    3. I met my favorite teacher in high school in my Junior year after basically just missing each other for two years and it was like meeting an old friend for the first time. It also turned out, she’d been my step-mother’s college advisor at a completely different school decades ago and still remembered her.
    4. Back in 2009, when everyone was terrified of getting swine flu, I got swine flu. It was going round my college. While I was feverish, there was a fire drill in the middle of the night. I went out in my short sleeves and despite it being winter, due to my fever I felt fine. All the other kids were shivering and complaining of the cold in their down jackets. Went back inside after the fire drill was over and continued to feel fine that night.

Glass Shard likes this.
  15. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing y'all rushed on the fact that they are supposed to be crazy is cracking me up.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

16. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw. Can I also join. This sounds super interesting

17. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    You totally can and so, please introduce yourself and tell what role you are going to play then join in.

Glass Shard likes this.
  18. Glass Shard

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:glass shard
    Playing: judge

19. Arrynne

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to change mine because apparently it was supposed to be crazy so I did crazy.

20. Glass Shard

Reading List:
    Link
    @Spoiling Queen can you tag te people playing when a round starts? Otherwise I think they won't know this started

Anra7777 likes this.