Discussion Two sites of Chinese novels I've come across

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Dizaster, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, while I was searching for chinese novels, I've come across 2 websites who's got novels that are not posted on NU (1/5 Was listed on NU).
    I was reading Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife which has very few translated chapters. So while I was thinking of MTLing it, I came across [Redacted] where the entire novel has been completely translated. When I started reading it I thought that maybe this site puts up the MTLed version of the novel and not really translated it as the English there was (*cough) a bit (y'know) Google Translate like.
    However, after I looked for other novels on the site I felt that maybe the translator's native language is not English 'cause the novel updates were properly scheduled and there's a note above every novel where they mentioned that they have got permission to translate and publish the novel from the OG publishers.
    So, while I was googling for more info on novels that intrigued me on [redacted], I came across babelnovel.com which looked similar to[redacted] to me.
    So the moral of this long post is that, these two websites contain more chinese novels which you might be interested in ( if you have read all the novels of your favourite genre linked on NU). However, many of the novels that I've checked are not yet completed.

2. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Google Cloud Translate says hi :sweating_profusely:

runsing and Dizaster like this.
  3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I'm confused as to what you are actually asking for...
    If you're asking why NU doesn't link to them, it's probably because they're pure MTL
    If you're asking for more sites like those, then I guess there's LNMTL...
    If you just wanted to advertise those sites...ok, I guess that's alright.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2020
  4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Parth over there be like:

:blobwoah:Ok

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not advocate piracy on the forums. If you weren't aware, the site you discussed here is an aggregator, illegally copying translations from the actual translators and republishing them as if their own, for profit.

The second one, sure, but the first one is an aggregator, so it's kinda not alright, y'know? :blobrofl:

AliceShiki, runsing and Dizaster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.