Discussion Two Web novels with Huge Potential

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by prasantbagale, Jul 25, 2021.

1. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First is World of the Deities and Second is Swordmaster's Youngest Son

They both have few translated chapters but they seem to have a solid story and an amazing world to be explored. Both the main characters are calm and intelligent and always analyze their next steps.

What do you think of these novels?

I have written an article on them expressing my thoughts. Here's the link: Two web novels with Huge Potential

Noble Ran likes this.
  2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno mate... I have read neither of these series, so I obviously can only judge a book by its cover(name). In my experience, any series with the word God (related) typically tends to become generic very quickly, with rinse and repeat strengthening arcs one after another. As for the other one, the world seems to be pretty standard imo. The key will be how the plot progresses beyond his alleged revenge. If those enemies are high up, then I would not bother reading the series. if they are characters who will be gone within maybe 200 odd chapters, that would be interesting cuz then the protagonist will have to actively seek out motivation. In older generic series, at this point, a love interest from a mysterious clan comes up and he needs to become stronger to seek her. Imo, it is very generic at this point so... I am gonna give the 42 chapter series a try based on your recommendation. Hope it lives up to your expectation!

prasantbagale likes this.