Spoiler Tyrannical Wang’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how did mc and ml end up having a son in previous timrtime?Can someone spoil their past life?Thanks

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    therandomcookie likes this.
  3. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was married to Fu Yunting(prob the name) in her past life. She married him when he was in mourning so they we're never really husband and wife.
    But MC adhered to what a wife should do, which is help the husband where you can. Which led to MC running around for her husband. During this running around, MC meets a distrusting ML. She saves him and cares for him. ML during the 6 months he was with her falls in love with her. (One bargaining chip obtained )
    Later on Fu Yunting is thrown into prison with most of his family expect for MC. MC goes to ML and asks him to save her husband's 2 children. ML says your life saving grace can only save one of them. MC asks what she can offer to him so save the other one. ML responds with sleep with me.
    MC agrees. ML then finds out during that MC never slept with her husband ever. ML feels bad about MC's situation because she's been carrying around the shame of not being a wife.

Some background info, ML was almost completely sterilized by his foster mother so him having children was already sort of a miracle.

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob: And MC put her life on the line to give birth to the child. I wonder if MC knew about that when she was carrying his child.

5. jenmini

jenmini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were Fu Yun Ting's niece and nephew, FYT doesn't have any children. There's actually 3 of them but 1 nephew died while in prison.

Probably not, she knew nothing about ML outside from he a Prince and other rumors etc. TBH imo in the past life MC wasn't in love with him either. The only reason she went into premature labor was because she was kinda a runaway criminal, the whole Fu got executed and only she wasn't caught yet. But her giving her life part have to do with it's HER child too and MC has a thing for being selfless and cherishing life.

6. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was MC alone when she gave birth?
    How ML react to MC pregnancy, death and the first time he saw his son?

LokaLari likes this.
  7. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil us with ml and mc first meeting in the present life?Also how does ml purse mc?How do they agree on marriage?Thanks.

LokaLari likes this.
  8. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    in this present life MC and ML meet by "accident". ML was involved in a scheme (some random cannon fooder palace concubine ordered to seduced him), resulting him to be "punished" by the emperor to go to BaiLong temple to reflect. Ofc, it's all in ML calculation, he also ordered Gong mama to "promote" BaiLong temple famous peach forest scenery to MC. MC who didnt know anything agree (while Gong mama's heart bleed for MC going to tiger's mouth willingly). Then ML got assassination attempt, he kill most of enemy, and hurts. Meanwhile MC got accident too, her carriage fall down from a cliff, she was saved by Fu Yun Ting who happen to pass by (making ML super jealous). MC got stranded in the bottom of the cliff, ML also happen to be nearby and unconscious in the river (with lots of wound). So MC "saved" ML with lots of ML's dark guard in the back secretly help MC.

ML pursue MC silently in the back, MC didn't know most of the time. 1st is helping MC to cover up she "help" ML in the 1st meeting accident. Because if it's known, MC's name will be ruin, and at most can only be ML's cefei. Then later when ML engage to SYJ, she meet him and ask him in private to cancel the engagement (because she worry about SYJ). ML ofc plan to do that, but he tried to sell himself "good point" too by agreeing. So MC's impression of ML is "he is not as bad as the rumor said". Thus when MC's 2nd engagement end, she thinking what she should do to avoid her family dragged by both 1st Prince and 3rd Prince faction. And MC then choose ML to be her "meat shield". She ask her grandpa to beg the marriage to the emperor. The emperor agree because he also didnt want Grandpa Luo choose any side (and grandpa Luo presented few invention to emperor in MC name). What ML think when he heard MC beg the emperor for the marriage, "WOAH, wife is so great to do the job for me"

After their engagement is publicize, ML then openly seduced MC. Drag MC by hand in public (all people just look at MC with pity), defend MC when 4th wangfei want to humiliate MC by hurting 3 of 4th wangfei's brother, cuddle in the midnight, goes to festival together, etc etc. Kinda normal sweet date, if you don't look at him humiliating YFF in public, or trashing some people's brother, or "kidnap" her right in front of her family.

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML got the throne this time around? Did anyone made a scene about MC being his empress and the only flower in the imperial harem?

Dvenger likes this.
  10. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL idk yet...just read till chapter 400ish.. still no sight of ML board the throne. chapter 280-350 is really slow and boring >.<

BooBoo, Blood A and LaDyViL like this.
  11. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter does mc find out that ml is virgin?Thanks.

LokaLari likes this.
  12. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    omg you read fast, it's been weeks and I'm still only around 300

LokaLari, onnagiri, BooBoo and 3 others like this.
  13. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    ML tell MC he never touch his "women" in the back house when he bring MC to his house for the 1st time. around ch 150-170 ish maybe?

14. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    just fast reading, some details a bit loose to me...but xmas holiday and nothing to do, so have time to read a lot hehehehe...

LokaLari likes this.
  15. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh are you reading it raw or mtl?

16. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL... :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

17. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    you missing out on the sassy dialogues ahahhaha tbh around 310ish the plot bit boring for me too if not for all the fun dialogues, so much golden lines, like ML telling MC if she was a guy he'd eat her too

On that note I feel like I won't finish translating this until a year later........:sweating_profusely:

LokaLari, BooBoo, LitaJ and 8 others like this.
  18. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe u can finish it if 1 day 1 chapter (i really hope so):blobcheeky:
    oh yes.. a lot a bit lost, but after many MTLing countless CN, somehow i got the picture. In this novel i like the servants inner sassy comment about ML and MC the most. But the most funny i think is when Gong mama want to spit ML face by sending him MC's duduo LOL... The eunuch must be traumatize by ML's laugh that night. :blobrofl:

LokaLari, BooBoo, Varsha0907 and 7 others like this.
  19. jenmini

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is the first time I've ever encountered complicated family relationships like a biao uncle aka grandfather's younger sister's son....
    I LOVE GONG MAMA!! She's like my favorite character along with grandpa and grandma luo. She just constantly wants to beat up ML, funny how she used to be his bodyguard but now 100% loyal to MC. Honestly I feel like I'm turning bipolar with this novel I'd laff at all the servants sassy inner thoughts then they throw me something super sad and I'm in tears the next moment. :blobsob:

LokaLari, BooBoo, Varsha0907 and 10 others like this.
  20. Belli

Reading List:
    Link
    @jenmini yep... too much charas like sister of aunt's from mother side husband?? or grandson of 3rd brother from grandmother side? or granddaughter of mother's 1st brother LOL....Im amaze the neighbor is not called as well.

IKR!!! GONG MAMA FOREVER!!!:blobhero: and she is so bad ass, wolf in the forest? no problem! all dead! MC got poison? don't worry, she knows what to do and help cover up! Somebody want to slap MC? Gong mama is there to protect MC! ML come to snuggle with MC? well, too bad... she only can give him dirty look :blobunamused: and chase him out in the morning. I love her inner torment about MC when she thinks MC just escaped from wolf den then run to tiger mouth regarding ML.

But this novel IMO, a bit realistic, like, in IRL ancient china (and today modern age), there will be tons of member in a family clan, and you cannot say all good, or all bad. There will be some brother/sister/cousin you will like or hate. In this novel too, not all sister bad or all good. Even the good 1 is not always good, and the bad is not really bad. MC parents is in this group, neutral chara. They both has good and bad quality, although sometimes will annoy readers. And the chara's growth is there as well. Like the 4th Tangmei, she is so stupid and directly jump to the nearest fire pit available. But later she change after some huge shock happen to her. Also she ask to be forgiven and deeply remorse of what she did. And her mom too, although she still hateful, but at least she didn't try to stupidly attacking MC just for the shake of plot. And not all the female chara trying to throw themselves to ML (no...there is still many, but not like other novels who all chara just 1 dimension color). Joke... some chara is just rotten and not worth mentioning. While there is others that start as ok chara, but end up badly written or maybe ML secretly giving them too much cocaine and lost a bit of IQ in the process. The only thing i rather dislike is how the author exaggerate ML, like i know he is cold person, but to describe his cold, domineering, killing, chilling, murderous (i lost of words already) aura in 1 full paragraph (in the middle of him trashing some random cannon fooder) is a bit too much... maybe a bit like RoME author describing XJX's beauty point LOL (goodluck for u later translate it :blobrofl:)

maybe you should try "evil child-black belly mother" by Nuan Bai. The ML there a bit like this ML (in personality), although he is not all powerful like this ML because he is not reincarnated. It's also good, but the misunderstanding is a bit :facepalm:. I like it after the 2nd part after they got children.