Spoiler Tyrannical Wang’s Beloved Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I agree with you, I really hated what he did, its so wrong to sexually harass a lady just bcoz u think you love her

Lilpriestess likes this.
  2. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this novel is next on my MTLing list... I have already MTL-ed 5 novels (2 700+ chapters and 3 with 300 chapters) this month...

3. cccooookies

cccooookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please for:
    • Her friend (can't remember her name) that went blind when traveling to the temple. Does she regain vision? Or was she such a minor character author forgot about her?
    • Does Sun Ji Yia find out her brother became a traitor?
    • What happens to the Sun/Ding family?
    • Was ML lead able to keep his mom's soul after emperor tried to stop him?
    Thank you!

4. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Point 1- She never went blind. She became disfigured and lost her value in the family. She ends up happy with MC's brother.

Point 2- If I remember correctly, she finds out after the fact.

Point 3- The family falls into ruin. The sister-in-law is spared from any backlash from her maternal family falling into ruin thanks to her husband's family and the MC.

Point 4- No, because the cost of giving the ML another chance in life was her soul. She knows and is happy to have done something for him. She's quite content with her lot. She is disgusted by the emperor though.

Blood A and Dragon_Reader like this.
  5. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    No she meant the other friend who ended up blind. 3 ladies ended up hurt: SYJ is disfigured, one has her leg broken, and another is rendered blind.

6. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so twisted

7. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    1. She married to her fiancee. She worried he would cancel their engagement but he pretty much loyal to her and keep their engagement. Because of this, MC got a bit good impression to the husband. Nothing much mentioned later except her eyes later gradually healed and happy with her fiancee.

2. Yes, waaaay later SYJ found out about her brother's deed. It's way later when the grandmother's (or grandfather's) death, and both SYJ and her husband have to go back to ancestor home for mourning period. She met her brother which already become idiot and knew what and why happen to him. It's not like she blame MC for that, but her rls with MC somewhat distant after that. All this only briefly mentioned at the epilogue.

3. SYJ and SYL got strained to their family as their mom become weirder. SYJ almost lost her baby (in her early pregnancy month) because her mom make her angry. While SYL partly blame his mom for his failed engagement with MC. Later, Sun's grandmother expelled SYL from family, because she realized the situation clearer than the rest of the family and knowing Sun family will destroyed sooner and later. She want to save at least SYL from that.

Sun family pretty much fuck up after the 1st and 3rd prince's rebellions. ML directly removed their noble title and send them to jail. They somehow know SYJ hold imperial gold token (for avoiding punishment). So for a while they pester SYJ asking her to show it up to save their family. Joke on them tho, SYJ had give it to MC as wedding gift way before.

4. No mention of ML's mom soul after she showed up to scare the emperor. I guess she pretty much passed on?? Given the whole legion of priests praying for her.

Blood A and 199sweetheart like this.
  8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my understanding of mtl, but the reason for that legion of priest to pray was so ml’s mother’s soul won’t disappear. Because it was the consequence of the mother making ml rebirth so he can have a happier life.. at the end, is that the soul coexist peacefully with that royal concubine in the concubine’s body considering that the mom didn’t snatched the body when she had the chance

Blood A likes this.
  9. cccooookies

cccooookies Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. So sad that Sun Yi Jia and MC became distant. :blobconfounded:

Was the emperor's aunt from the Rouge Pavilion pretty much the only royal that survived the rebellions?

10. Tekla2000

Tekla2000 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me which chapter they will get married or engaged? :aww:

11. ilala211

ilala211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ML react to the death of the MC in the 1st timeline and around what chapter???
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers.