LCD Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai (WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 30, 2016.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i had been reading the manga for this and was excited when the anime came out. decided to look at the novel and i saw the cover for one of the later volumes and decided to drop the story on the spot.
    raising a child to then later marry them is incredibly weird, i don't care if they grow 2 feet taller and a nice rack. that was essentially your daughter.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly enjoyed the story's few chapters long ago as nd I accidentally stumbled upon this thread and all those spoilers... Fudge, it's just... Like, srsly, dat happened?

3. mrrqq

mrrqq Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to state this fact, first time they met dale just 18yo (according to manga), and latina was 7yo, too all the readers this fact is really important, 11 years apart

so you can say he has no right mental to think he can raise children and the mental of a father, he was just too young to think about that, and his strengh has nothing to help him about it

and almost all the comments about his mental about being a father and do this and that not taking this fact into account

Last edited: May 18, 2020