Discussion Ultimate Cheat

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ignorant-Aristocrat, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good day everyone. I've gathered us all to discuss what your wish would be if you got sent into an Isekai novel.
    I was thinking about Modern Weapon Cheat and started thinking; If I got that chance, what cheat powers would I make? (The novel starts with an Isekai death and then the MC gets a message saying he was allowed to design and create his own three cheats. His being the ability to create an army and give them guns)

I ended up thinking I would want a super high spec tool crafting ability, Space-Time Magic, and Mind Control. There are other cheats I imagined but I'm at my limit. So I'm now asking the world; What would your cheats be?

No rules or limits. But please be more creative then omnipotence.

Second Question: What's your favorite Cheat Skill from a novel? Selections do not include Plot Armor

2. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability to manipulate mana at will, allowing the user to use his imagination to use all the elements and their combinations, such as wind, water, earth, fire, lightning, life, death elements. I want a diamond? get a few kilograms of coal, create a sturdy chamber out of mana, use fire to light it up to over 5.000 Celcius, and then compress the hell of it and manipulate the mana inside to expulse impurities. DONE! small diamond out of a few kilograms of coal XD.
    Requieres practice xD
    But i would focus on healing magic to boost my body, get healthy, heal others and be fkng unkillable xD. I mean, seriously, i could train like a madman, heal myself, repeat. No need to do a moderate training to avoid harming my body, i can lift weights, have my muscles torn and heal them, repeat. Since basically, muscle traininig is torn the muscles slowly to boost them up by repairing them. Having aging issues? use mana to regenerate the cells. feed them what they need. Since aging and all comes because the body can no longer regenerate as fast as before. LEts say that a person for saying a number regenerates 10.000.000 cells per day at 20 years old. Then at 70 years old to regenerate 10.000.000 cells it takes weeks instead. This is why skin and all will start to look old. Bad, damaged cells are constantly replaced, the longer it takes to do that, the older you look and the closer to natural death you are

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The best Isekai cheat is this one:

"The god told him that he can reincarnate but he chooses to live a life in another world instead. With his new friend kitten, the god's pet named Mii, he will try his best to enjoy his life in the other world as Nero with his power to summon high quality cat food.

One day, the young boy went to help the cat of God until he got himself killed. He was born again in a different world with the special power to feed the cat!"

[​IMG]

https://mangadex.org/title/43200/kami-neko-mii-chan-to-neko-youhin-shoukanshi-no-isekai-funtouki

I mean what can possibly be better than being a human slave of cats in another world?

userunfriendly and SayMrrp like this.
  4. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Hyper-adaptability, self-modification, creating and controlling monsters
    2. The luck system from The Strongest Gene or Merlin’s Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    The three choices I would have would be.... Particle Manipulation, Mana Manipulation, and Warping... I guess.

My favorite cheat skill is from Reincarnator, which funnily enough a lot of them are my favorite (Demonic Dragon Reinforcement, Pandemic Blade, Nine Dragon's Spear, Immortal Soul, Elemental Outfit, Steel Lord, and Lord of the Dead as well as Transcendent Brilliant.... even though it doesn't have much of a description though, there are also the Seven Legacies which aren't skills and aren't items). But my most Favorite isn't even a skill it's an item you can acquire - Dark Cloud that acts so much like a skill. Then there's also the Ancient Powers from Trash of a Count's Family.

6. FLUFFKING

FLUFFKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The best that I could think of is a system where you have access to be (or just having the ability) any characters in fiction and it have a potential to level/advance to a point where you able to combine 2 or more character.

SayMrrp and Dat_Karma like this.
  7. FLUFFKING

FLUFFKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that my cheat is basically an omnitrix from Ben 10 while having all characters unlock from the start.

8. ergon44

ergon44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    set magic power cost of all spells(or skills) you cast(assuming that this is a world that you can cast any spell with enough knowledge)

9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Abilities like those of Amazo from Justice league which basically will lead me to omnipotence with enough time :blobpeek:
    2. Instant Death ability from the novel by the same name

10. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    No Limit Cheat. Increased Growth Rate, Second Chance (possible to revive 24h after Death as you wish Once a Month/Week) Or Mutliped Vitality.

11. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gods.... Too bad they had to write him out of the series through the involvement of Solomon Grundy lol.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  12. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either time manip., vast/infinite mana with the versatile to match or reality warping.

Ignorant-Aristocrat likes this.
  13. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the "instant death' ability should be enough to deal with absorptions power trouble, chaos magic and the like :blobxd:

14. SayMrrp

SayMrrp 抱抱爆爆宝宝

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe a time skill (unlimited chances from dying or just reloading).
    Maybe some kind of untouchable skill, kinda like a poltergeist/ghost. You can harm others, but can never get hurt. Would be OP if you could bring others into the effect.
    Some kind of OP healing skill that could serve as pseudo-immortality for you and your friends?

Basically, knowledge, attack/defense, healing.

These are really OP, but kinda limited. Not omniscient, but OP.

15. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, yep:ROFLMAO:

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The best chest is the Ending Maker cheat...I’m an expert at the game.:D

Arbelbyss likes this.
  17. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but find it cute. An ending maker for when the story ends. Problem is, what would you describe an end. If you're a character you die in an arc of a story that's still going, it would be a character ending and well you really can't mess with the plot with your ending. If it's AT the end of the story then sure it would be great, cause it's a story ending. So you have to be cautious.

userunfriendly likes this.
  18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Um...cheat the game the world is based on until you have the ultimate character? I’m pretty sure Jude and Cordelia will survive...:D

19. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Super sci-fi power suit
    2. Super sci-fi mecha
    3. Super sci-fi space battleship

20. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    The Warp