LCD Ultimate Scheming System

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sisterfister, Oct 23, 2017.

1. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Wait did that adorable girl xiao Rou did I really liked her thought she would be mc wife or something can someone tell what will happen with her someone said she would die would it be possible to revive her?

2. Would he he be able to get something from the system to give xiao Rou a spirit root so she could could become an immortal to?

2. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    1: she is dead, but he saved her soul and got information about a way to resurrect her and heis atm trying to get the materials needed.
    2: No information was so far given ...

3. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright thanks I would think the system should be able to considering it literally gave him new sport roots shouldn’t be to hard for it a person who could make such a system is immortal at the very least!

2. Not only that if she can’t cultivate she will die far earlier since she’s a mortal but mc has the potential to become immortal and live forever never dying unless killed ?

4. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this novel
    And was wondering if he took revenge on the princess and the emperor that took the MC’s original body power

5. YourBroInLaw

YourBroInLaw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet, at least

falcon92 likes this.
  6. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it looks like her new body will get supreme roots since it's made of the genesis elements so she beable to cultivate
    anyway she probably won't beable to be revived till the last chapter sadly..the mc probably have to make enemies of the entire world

he kills the king and the princess commits suicide around 300

SeiNoNarukana and falcon92 like this.
  7. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Spirit-Grabbing Flying Sword: A Sky-rank intermediate skill trained by Mormons, originated from the lost chapters from ancient times. A homing skill. It is able to chase down one’s Spirit for thousands of miles. Powerful enough to kill in one strike. The higher one’s soul strength is, the stronger the skill potential! (Warning: This vicious skill consumes a very high amount of soul strength and is limited to two uses per day. If one presses on and exceeds daily usage, it will automatically weaken his soul strength!)

8. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the cultivation levels? Thank you

9. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm so we have the Red loli fox and the White onee-san type/mature lady fox?hm........guess I'll let the comment to the MC. Let's begin with the red foxgirl. What are your thoughts on the matter Mister Xu Que Sun Wukong?
    MC Quotes : "how was I to differentiate your chest from your back since you’re so flat?"
    "You have no boobs!"
    "So flat!"
    "Like an airport runway!" ("inferiority" complex getto!...even tho she probably doesn't understand what an airport is..)
    "Wang Zhai Little Bun!" ( I see...*cough*what does this means pls? )
    About White foxgirl :
    "a beautiful lady of the fox race"
    "totally suit the position as the Queen of the Sky Demon Tribe!"
    "Big Fox, don’t look at me this way too. When I touched you just now, it just felt like touching a pillow. The reason was that it was too big!" ( ofc, because it conains mankind's hopes and dreams ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Note from me : Hm...so both are good quality waifu material...I'm leaning on the White side...
    Thank you for gracing us with your wisdom! That's all for now Great Sage. Thank you and goodbye!

PhoenixPhantom likes this.
  10. BarriaKarl

BarriaKarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... These foxes are so f*cking annoying! MC is almost begging them to do stuff and they keep saying "Fuck off! this aint time to play around. Wanna settle yesterday score?"
    Dafuq? MC is trying to help bitch. What about settling scores? Who saved your cheap life? Who did it? Who has being saving your ass for 5 chapters straight? F*ck you girl!

I seriously hope MC stop helping them. Oh you need pills to survive this heavenly lightining? Why arent you on your knees already? This is how you ask for favours where i come from.

11. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those 9 tails. . . at least there aren't 3 "bunnies" on her

12. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    From ch.8:
    It starts from Qi Refining Stage followed by these 9 different Cultivation Stages: Foundation Building Stage, Core Bearing Stage, Golden Core Stage, Original Infant Stage , Infant Transformation Stage, Void Training Stage, Body Unity Stage, Crossing Calamity Stage, and Mahayana, the Great Vehicle Stage.

13. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. I tried this out and I like it way more than Strongest System. I dropped that novel this novel I enjoy when the MC is off in adventures and not trying to a teacher. I'm sure it's going to happen though. Hmmm the author is dragging out his tribulation way long now. He made 7 days last like 50 + chapters lmao.

14. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    su ling said she was trying to recruit the mc how by ridiculing him till he lost confidence in himself. then she will come and lead him back on the right path in turn he becomes her slave. then her scheming is better than linley

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol it's negging
    guess the author's a playa

16. aattss

aattss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, godly martial arts costs hundreds of points, but level 1 alchemy costs 500 points? Sounds like inflation to me.

17. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the comedy and I love OP but he’s too unreasonably strong for anything now...

18. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    lool he named his new spell "Monkey Blocks Lightning!"
    "Monkey Blocks Lightning!", a spell from the monkey series. The other spell of this series being "Monkey Steal Peach" :D ;)

YourBroInLaw likes this.
  19. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 202
    revenge is a dish eaten cold with acting tough as spices

20. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    no it is better served raw with a smidge of bullcrap