Spoiler Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by k1nk4, Sep 1, 2016.

1. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it up to chapter 46, where mc fights against megaman.

I hold high expectation for this novel, but this fight was quite disappointing to me, because it was like those loose cliche anime/movie where after getting beat the mc gets stronger, starts talking, gets tronger again, talks some more, and finish off the opponent quite easily after that...

you ppl who are still reading it, does every fight is like that?
    starts as a weakling, after getting beat, he starts talking and gets enough power to finish the enemy?

thanks.

2. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically. The series is not bad imo, but it isn't good either.
    Just think of it like DBZ, except I don't think he loses as much.

3. moiralyn

moiralyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm current on the translation at this point (Chapter 537) and I really like this novel. I don't really understand your original question about all the "talking" and getting stronger. The MC works really hard and while I think the author likes his characters to stumble into improvements (like ZM in WoC), Tang Tian puts in a lot of work. The title is Undefeated God of War, so I think him not losing much is what you bought into by picking up a book with this title :p

There are some very touching moments and a lot of improvements for everyone around him. I'm sorry if I didn't answer what you were asking, but if you're wondering if it's worth the read - I think it is.