LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because they figure out its not making $$ anymore and they just end it. When your getting paid by character and its not as profitable or your muse is gone its easier to just end prematurely and start the next $$ maker series then give a satisfying ending.

Love Chinese/Korean web novels but this does start to bother me. Makes me swap back and forth between regular books in solo or trilogy format but they seem so short in comparison.

World of Cultivation had a better ending, although the author had an abrupt ending. I think the issue is the main arc was 50 chapters before the series finished then it was more of one long stretched out epilogue which did it injustice.

2. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally i can finish read it. .After browser keep crash when opening official website..
    You though WoC is anti climax, this have the worst ending ever.. Big ass Plot hole ..
    What happen to his parent's past , little fool, Bing will meet his old comrade or not? Screw's memory and many more..
    It was good back then when they create empire and conquer the next but even cultivation system incomprehensible .

3. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending of WoC was unsatisfying imo, but Undefeated God of War got the worst of it compared to WoC (at least that one had somewhat of an epilogue)

4. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if there are any 'side story' type chapters remaining for this book? Something that might flesh the ending out a bit.

5. Inland

Inland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Xiang's endings are beyond trashy. WoC,UDW,CD,LoSS. .
    What happened to little fool???