LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. TranslationNations

TranslationNations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say it isn't repetitive at least it hasn't been yet at all, and it has been moving at a really fast pace. Now granted we are just hitting the chapter 100 mark so this could all change, but i read a lot of reviews before choosing it that said it stayed original and creative.

There is also a lot of humor more then any other novel i've read which i really enjoy (steal balls LOL).

Also the MC seems to be very loyal to 1 women which i really like.

Blitz and strixflash like this.
  2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    there only one finger that fit to rule others... it is the middle right?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally ripping off a girl's clothes would indicate a harem flag, but this is Tang Tian we're talking about...

Girl: Kyaah~ you ripped off my clothes! Take responsibility!
    Tang Tian: You take responsibility for my baldy bro in heaven! I'll beat you black and blue!
    Girl: The other kind of responsibility!
    Tang Tian: The only girl I like is Qian Hui! Whatchu talking about, crazy lady?! Get ready to fight!
    Girl: ... [this !@#$*#& fighting idiot!!]

4. FallenLife

FallenLife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Tang Tian somehow runs in to great people(enemys) that help him let off his steam
    And not like he knows it's being controlled (I don't think he knows) he might just think it gets harder as you get stronger.

5. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesnt have any of that whatever blood.
    He is just a Godlike young Man which is better than that " **** blood "

6. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of the MC is a Goku in a xianxia type world. Sometimes he will fight somebody that wants to kill him and when he beats them he lets them go.

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, Tang Tian reminds me somewhat of a baby wolf. Go out and maul your latest prey to lay at Qian Hui's feet! Go, godlike young man in your springtime of youth! XD

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they could survive his methods ;)

Though I am curious as to which methods he plans to teach them. Without going into the Hardship Plate, he only really has extreme hard work and perseverance. Though I suppose he could give them all mechanical armors if he wanted, but that would probably do more harm than good.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So when do they eat? Working out that much requires a mountain of food but there's no mention of them taking so much as a bathroom break.

10. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe author left it out as he didnt bother to mention it or it just another small detail that not worth mentioning.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I considered that, but it just doesn't seem to match the scene he's describing.

12. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe author accidently write the training in outside world the same as CrossSubSpace

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't sound like it. Unless the whole estate is in that space, which seems very unlikely. I got the impression that such spaces were practically unheard of if you ignore small spaces like the one he stores his stuff in. Even if they existed in the current world, a backwater clan like theirs shouldn't be able to afford one.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that his identity as a bronze ranked member of his group would protect him from retaliation by the families of any of these morons. Also pretty sure that once he actually marries her, her clan would be protected by it too. There's not really a need for them to intervene here and give those clans an excuse to attack them. A god like young man can easily take down that crowd of pampered peacocks by himself.

Though honestly, I figured he'd maintain his composure at least long enough to set up a long string of 1v1 duels. Making it all official like that would make retaliation harder for their families.

15. TranslationNations

TranslationNations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think when it comes to Qian Hui he doesn't take the calm approach. He killed the other guy without even questioning who he really was just because he attacked her clan, and theses pieces of $h!^ come over to tell him that they get to choose if he gets to be with Qian Hui. I don't know what he will do but i can imagine/hope it will be intense.

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Tang Tian doesn't strike me as particularly calm when it comes to Qian Hui. Remember how Housefly Cow/Mosquito Cow baited him into fights using her at the beginning?

I kinda suspect that Jing Hao and Tang Tian's other buddies are going to swing by, see the fight, and join in, thereby causing the collective misery of the schemers by utterly wiping them out.

17. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone does keep tab on how long he already been in immortal constellation ?
    it should been 4~6 month right?

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll switch their hatred to the Yu Clan or if they'll just attack them both.

19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I think all the hate's going to go to the Yu Clan, since they started it. Why beat up Tang Tian (AKA steel plate wall) when you can beat up the easier Yu Clan? XD

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Because, regardless of circumstance, he was still the one that beat up all their young geniuses and cost them a great deal of face. For some people in xianxia worlds, that matters at least as much as someone trying to treat them like puppets.