LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    in that moment he knew ... it isnt Tang Tian that fuc*ed up but him

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Brother Guang, life is like getting raped, if you can’t resist, you can only enjoy……”
    There's something seriously wrong with this guy...

It'll be funny if he has to stop and ask for directions ;)

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish his method for winning was something other than "GUTZ!" Its just so generic, unbelievable and uninteresting. Its the kind of thing a hack writes when they don't really care any more and don't really respect their audience enough to expect them to care either.

Its too bad about the gloves. I wonder what he'll do for a weapon now.

Also, where is that level 8 woman? Wasn't she watching all of this? Why didn't she step in when someone targeted him while knowing that he was part of her group? Isn't stuff like this exactly why she's there? And why didn't Bing step in? He could easily have handled that spirit general without the need for an a** pull power up like the MC used and given how much of a power disparity there was between the spirit general and the MC, he had no reason to expect the MC to be able to handle it on his own.

4. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably waiting the one who being called master to arrive
    Or waiting for a right time at the right moment cliché
    Another, she want to see how much TangTian capable to do

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    O, I understand it from a cheesy plot perspective. I meant more in a realistic sense. Though, honestly, even if Master shows up, and she steps out to fight him, its still 99% guaranteed that Tang Tian will be the one that defeats him.

6. TranslationNations

TranslationNations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Bing saves him he might rely on Bing that would destroy his potential. Until his life is about to be taken i don't think he would act. Also the women is sisters with the other A$$hole so i don't expect much from her

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Siblings aren't always the same, and while I can understand letting him face danger, that's only applicable with people near his own power level. With people significantly stronger, there's always the possibility that they won't waste time talking and will just instantly attack with the intent to kill as quickly as possible. At that point, unless her ability to block moves at the speed of plot, there's no hope of her saving him. Honestly, unless she knew how thick his plot armor was, or just didn't care if he died, staying out of it doesn't really make much sense.

8. amanyadav491

amanyadav491 『Deus ex Vulpes』

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain to me how he is going to travel, like i got confused about how he is getting to three spirit city

9. TranslationNations

Reading List:
    Link
    The hardship plate is a top star treasure that has a space in it that defies time, but it has multiple entrances and exits so he can come in through the plate and leave into three spirit city.

amanyadav491 likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it will still even be considered Concussion Punch by the time he's done with it.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but feel that Three Spirit City is a weak place. A sixth level beast shouldn't be that amazing to them otherwise. Unless he was just amazed that Tang Tian was able to take one down solo at his power level.

12. shakeyjake

shakeyjake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Yaya's gender? Male? Female? Hideyoshi?

It has been been given a appearance description earlier that made it seem female, though it keeps being called it.

But suddenly "he" was ysed a couple of chapters ago, vefore going back to "it"

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the Crane Style was supposed to be super rare to the point of being lost and that its primary advantage over more modern methods was that you only needed to learn it once and could then develop it normally for the rest of your life without the need for cards?
    Translators have also used "she," so I think the original is using gender-neutral pronouns.

14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about the Crane Style manual (I don't remember the details that far back), but I think you're right about the gender. "Ta" is a pronoun in Chinese often used that is entirely gender-neutral. It functions as he/she.

15. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Crane style isn't rare, but the difficulty to cultivate it, is too high. Despite being spread over as a card , for hundreds of year no one is ever able to obtain Double crane body. Thats why it is such a big deal TT managed to reach it to the point crane constellation want to find him and ask him to join crane constellation.
    P.s is there any misinformation from what I write

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought they didn't even have the technique anymore. Though, given the state of that card, I suppose that its possible that you're right and they do have the manual, but don't understand it at all.

That aside, I still didn't think he even needed cards for that technique. I thought that was the stated advantage of the older cultivation methods over the newer ones.

17. TranslationNations

Reading List:
    Link
    You never "NEED" cards the cards are like getting peoples memories and learnings, the person that made the last card wasn't even right.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I was hoping for the ostrich to become a tiger. :(
    If it was going to be a flamingo, it should have at least been pink ;)

" He did not mind being mocked, but he would never expose his own ambitions and wildness in front of anyone."
    Since when?

Why do they think Yaya is a battle assistant? Is taming them to keep the others from bothering you such a strange practice in the present world? Even if it is, who would be stupid enough to rely on something like that in battle?
    It still enabled his breakthrough though? Once he'd fixed the various problems with it anyway. If he really doesn't need it, then why did he bother to buy it? He's not really the sort to replace hard work with shortcuts.

19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I laughed pretty hard at the flamingo part too. It's so pink and... flimsy-looking. The only part that maybe suits Tang Tian is that flamingos are quite flashy animals.

And I think Tang Tian is finally learning to be cautious -- he's not going to get up and in their face until there's an occasion for it. Though who knows how long that resolution is going to hold out. ^^

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll remember that he can use the mechanical suit here if he wants to. There's no one here that would know about the guy he killed, or care if they did know.
    It wasn't pink though, it was red :(

Yeah, being lowkey doesn't suit a godlike young man ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016