Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome!! Have been thinking to put it together for a while :blobReach:

2. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I gotta say that I agree with you at some point… :hmm:Please everyone be mindful of posting SPOILERS, use the spoiler tab, quotes, etc accordingly,:blobowoevil: I would hate to see this forum cancelled for violating any c0p!rights issues :sweating_profusely: so please be mindful, and respectful, not demanding !!!!! AND if you really like this novel, take your time to go over the links, spoilers and tabs prior asking or requesting info as much of the novel has been disclosed by all the fabulous members that have taken their time, and even kidneys have been given away to provide all the awesome info !!!! Thanks everyone that has made this possible :blob_plusone::blobhighfive::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  3. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you, but the point is there are certain regulations in certain countries, as I myself couldn’t buy the book from Ridibook and after struggling for so long I gave up! It’s not that I’m dependent but I think you do know How curious we get n especially when it’s UTOT.
    But I really appreciate that you actually took your precious time posting a lot
    Yes! After all this is the best novel I’ve ever read :cry:

Thanks!:aww: Really appreciate your efforts! I’ll definitely give it a try .

mj209 likes this.
  4. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagreed, as there are circumstances preventing some fans of the novel from purchasing on ridibook. One is the age requirement, language and more. I won’t purchased anything I can’t read((due to foreign language) or have to translate myself and the translation ends up being mediocre. If the novel’s English translation was ever released, I won't hesitate to purchase it. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to support the author because I do with the comics as it’s available in English. Hope they can do the same for the novel someday.

Arifiana, mj209 and Evilbratz like this.
  5. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was asked before by a friend on how to change the language in Ridi website for better understanding. Is there a way? I google translated everything in that website when I did mine and oh boy it gave me a headache.

hifiona likes this.
  6. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you access the website on chrome it ask if you want to translate and automatically does it for you…

7. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! Thank you! Didn’t occur to me to use my computer.

8. jjcheng

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, when I opened a webpage in foreign language using Chrome, the Google Translate option will automatically pop up on the top right corner. Or maybe you could try click on the Google Translate icon in the url bar, I think you can also select the translate options from there.:)
    [​IMG]

Rixi Calypse and mj209 like this.
  9. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know. I was mainly using my iphone and ipad. Too dependent on them, I barely use my computer, apart from work. Thanks! Will tell my friend.

jjcheng likes this.
  10. creams

creams Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is illegal, they're reproducing the novel without the author's knowledge.
    I heard or read somewhere that Korean fans have been in outrage because the novel has been illegaly distributed by foreign fans (mainly bcos there is no official translations).
    I don't think they are giving some of their monetized earnings from ads to the author.
    It wouldn't so much of a problem if the spoilers were just snip bits or purely summaries but duude, people kept on asking for more and they want the entire chapters to be posted.
    We have already violated the author's copyrights, it wouldn't look that bad if all of us here actually bought the novel from Ridibooks and we're just in need of decent translations.
    I feel sooo bad for thr author but can't say that reading the first few spoilers here didn't make me more engaged and interested in the novel, that will make me a hypocrite. But after actually thinking about it, it is really unfair with KSJ and other authors who spent days and nights writing their own masterpieces. I hope new people who find this forum will stop demanding for more spoilers. Summaries and bits are maybe fine but creating an account and actually buying the novel from ridi is the best way to show how much you love OAK. The fact that you went through all the process in creating an account and getting verified and spent money to purchase it is the best only acceptable manifestation that we do indeed love the novel. Unless you are underage, it can't be helped and just have to take whatever is already in here and wait for right time lol.

quoting from the terms of service and use of this site,
    "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

ps. it is prohibited to post snusnu scenes here in this forum or even links to where u can read them. against rules, i read in another novel forum.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    covertcookie, mj209 and tickytocky like this.
  11. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    though i really loved everything that is given in this forum.for free... i will agree that we should atleast keep it as a spoiler or in a summary type of writing...to support the author...we know she has been struggling with her health..one way of supporting her is to get it on ridi...and as much as i want to know the whole story...of book 2 ... i will just wait patiently...as a fan...

Sidetrack likes this.
  12. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I use it with my iPhone just download chrome app and use the google translate option

Rixi Calypse likes this.
  13. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stumbled accidentally on this forum after reading a few chapters in _, and i cant get enough. I have to know what happens next. I must agree its not right to post whole chapters here, however, im not gonna lie by saying i didn't enjoy the earlier posts.
    It helped me get through the anxiety of wondering what happened next and no, summary and reading the entire chapter is different. Its more satisfying knowingly how, who, and what happened as a whole.

I ended up registering and buying chapters too eventually and shared a few chapters here myself, taking time and efforts, manually typing everything and translating them myself as i know how hard it was to be completely immersed in something but has no means (due to many reasons, most are valid) to read the novel which is only available in ridi.

Anyhow, for those who are new, please do enjoy the spoilers shared here, there are still alot of really good chapters not spoiled but what we have here, should be good enough to scratch good on your obsession with Oak Tree.
    As for me, im going out of this forum as most are already being toxic. :ROFLMAO: i enjoyed most of yours' company. Thank you for sharing some really good laughs. :justabotheart:

fruKv, bradpitt69, Arifiana and 11 others like this.
  14. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

15. natfir

natfir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a blatant lie!
    They are stealing! The author has never given permission for her works to be translated and shared like that! In fact, all of the light novels on that website are stolen work, most of the authors for the other light novels don't even know that their works are being translated by them.

creams likes this.
  16. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Its true, after re-reading the novel again, i have new appreciation for Sir Elliot Caron and Ruth! He become one of my fave RDK now aside from Sir Hebaron Nirta. I also love the Riftan and Remdragon Knight moments, when Riftan forbid Hebaron and Gabel going to the festival afraid there might be Anatol's women holding illegitimate childs knocking on castle gate :blob_grin::blobxd:I almost spit out my coffee re-reading that again lol. So funny!

17. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can’t thank you enough for all the spoilers and taking unconditional time to translate, manually typing everything and even proofreading. You saved me from having to deal with headaches from translations and anxiety from overthinking. Everytime I read your comments and posts, I died laughing. I also favor the idea of supporting the author and encourage everyone to buy the book in Ridi. However, I understand the difficulty of some in buying the books - making a Ridi account - paying, verifying, etc., because I experienced it, and it took me sometime, and almost made me to give up and just enjoy the spoilers here, the updates and Manta. I don’t wanna assume any negativity toward a fan (new or old) - thinking he/she can be a minor or just wanna live up to a free book/spoilers because for me, why don’t we just enjoy this novel, share the happiness and craziness, keep encouraging/helping a new fan to buy the book, and be there to exchange/discuss thoughts with. Lastly, how can there be a forum(discussions) if there is nothing to be basing it from (a summarized spoiler can still be so brief that questions will always arise)? Dialogues of characters, descriptions of the settings and povs, are essential in making an analysis and discussion. Maybe, just change the forum novel updates into chapter summary updates only. Anyway, I will miss you @yojiko Atleast I can still enjoy your comments in discord.

18. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I am sure they have deep respect with each other deep down. all of them are great knights within the 7 Kingdoms. This is so typical alpha male interactions! :blob_grin:
    I love how friendly he was with both Kuahel Leon and Riftan aside from their indifferent attitudes towards him :blob_grin:
    and quite amazed as he seems to be the most relax despite in the dangerous / war situation they were in compare to the mood of the other two knights were quite dark :blobsweat:

Thank you for the step by step to create Ridi account. This seems like a nightmare, i am not too savvy with this kind of stuffs, i went to South Korea once, and i was having headache seeing all the languages since its not in alphabet, but i am going to try to purchase there to support the author. Is it ok to message you if i encounter any issue during the registration? thanks before!

covertcookie, tickytocky and jjcheng like this.
  19. jjcheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course! Please feel free to let me know if you bump into any difficulties while trying to get the OAK copy on Ridi, I am glad to help! : )

covertcookie and Alessiavie like this.
  20. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww its a shame! Will miss you so much in this forum. I've just logged out for 2 days, coming back and seen quite a few rants. I really appreciate you taking the time and effort sharing the spoilers. Please don't be too bother with the negative vibes in here, some people are quick to judge. I believe your intentions are good. In the end we all just love and enjoy this stories and want to have a good time discussing it. nothing more, nothing less.