Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Lilyinthesmalltown

Lilyinthesmalltown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww:blobpopcorn_cool: now i can die peacefully blobmelt_thumbs

Maia123 and covertcookie like this.
  2. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your nice insight!!
    I bet he is furious and i do HOPE he heard her answer because this is exactly the “proof” he might have hoped to hear from Max! An united front is maybe the only options because it may be well possible that the Duke will continue with his retaliations and maybe even ally himself with Breston! But BEFORE THAT I can only hope our author could be gracious and gift us with some make-up snusnu (we deserve it I think LOL)

3. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course i will never pressure anyone to believe in my own opinion..im not even here to argue...just putting out mu two cents... As a MARRIED woman...we need time out...when i say time out ...we need to separate for the time being...it includes not talking even...it is to prevent us from saying things we will regret later on.....and of course after cooling down thats the time we discuss things....we agreed that we should not cuss at each other and no matter how angry we are we will hug each other to sleep...sometimes i go home to my moms house..whenever we have a really heaated argument..but i always tell him where i am going...its mutual respect..

our situation may differ from max and riftan...some situations are relatable...maxi is never perfect to.me..she has her own flows...but for me riftan has to tone things down....too much of everything is not good...even if it is love...obsession is never a good thing...if maxi didnt leave for the world tower...they might break up too in some way or another...i get it when you say she did not assure him...but she was explaining that she will be back after 3 years...and because they are both on the height of their emotions...it was impossible to negotiate with him...again this is just what i thought..

4. empress10

empress10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    found this Funny quote from chapter 110

credit to anatol_market on Twitter

5. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagination is cool! I'm quite torn with Quahel's motives, but I like him. I agree that Breston is nasty lmao. The audacity to desire Calypse's woman. Well, we may hear from him again in the future due to a promised duel.

6. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None. But it seems that Riftan heard what Sedina was telling to Maxi. Let’s see next chapter how Riftan will react since Maxi approached him.

YesA17 likes this.
  7. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler?

any spoiler?

what happen to richt bleston again...is he at it again?...im really pissed at his character..like Lord Bolton on GOT..

what happen to richt bleston again...is he at it again?...im really pissed at his character..like Lord Bolton on GOT..

8. covertcookie

covertcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah no. He's not around. It was just a flashback discussion. Sorry for the confusion.

Sidina was trying to convince Maxi to study together in Nornui for another year Most readers think Riftan heard her.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    marucalypse likes this.
  9. YesA17

YesA17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for replay..

10. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calto offered Maxi to stay in the Tower because of her talent. He mentioned there’s shortage of advanced wizards and Maxi has a potential to be a powerful wizard. Maxi’s friends who joined the expedition have been promoted.
    Then all discussion with Sidina and kept on encouraging Maxi to return to the tower with her and study for another year.
    Riftan, Usain and Elliot appeared behind them and Maxi approached Riftan.
    Not sure if Riftan heard what Sidina was telling Maxi. But I guess he did hehe. I cannot guess what will happen next. I’m bad in making predictions.

11. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to recht bleston again...is he at it again?...im really pissed a
    i sure hope.maxi is not going in there again...riftan wont take it anymore...im sure maxi will stay with riftan because of her promise...and praying that she will stay true to it...or else im not going to read this novel anymore....cant take the separation...anymore..huhuhu

12. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YesA17 likes this.
  13. smita.g

smita.g Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW :blobsweat: this forum increased in like 2-3 pages in like a day!!!!! Amazing seeing all kinds of arguments about POVs and whatnot… :blobflag:

Just a few reminders to all the lovely members:

- when posting spoilers, please use the spoiler tags
    - refrain from posting direct web links, others may get in trouble :blobtired: and we also dont want this forum to be taken down

I enjoy being part of this forum and what can I say, we all share similar and different POVs!!! :blobpats: which I just think anyone has the right to voice individual opinions as long we remain mature adults and refrain from offending each other. There is no such thing as correct /incorrect opinions :blob_catflip: and personally I think we also don’t need to have a PHD to get our opinion out… lol :blobmelt:

sepheddy, F3N_84, amylane1023 and 5 others like this.
  15. Embracetheflames

Embracetheflames Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry, she’s not. She already turned Calto down. Sidina inquired about what Calto wanted to ask her. Maxi was being playful in her responses as they’re close and Sidina means well, but it was clear she couldn’t be convinced otherwise and she was getting more annoyed as Sidina continued. They were walking alongside each other. Every time Maxi refuted, Sidina would step in front of her. So she was facing the main road and stopped talking mid sentence when she noticed Riftan, Elliot and Uslin had walked up. Riftan no doubt heard at least the last exchange between them and if Sidina continued, it felt like Maxi was going to put her foot down more forcefully anyway.

It was clear in everything they said that her answer was no, so there’s no room for misinterpretation there. So while not aimed at Maxi, he’s likely to be incensed in general that anyone would even bring up her returning to the Tower.

Riftan still had Talon’s reins in hand. In all likelihood, Elliot met them at the gate when they returned and the three of them were heading to the stable when Riftan caught sight of Sidina doing that and heard their conversation as he got closer.

** Just to clarify as I’ve seen some confusion. Maxi set aside her anger when she caught sight of Riftan. His expression wasn’t noted.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  16. Flyinghigh79

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read Korean either. I just use my phone download the pictures and use google translate.

17. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the fist passionate kiss, Riftan and Maxi were finally going at it (making out only) with passion! :blobnosebleed:

‘Oh My God’ (Maxi’s thoughts). He was pushing her to the heights too quickly. Max unconsciously tighten her tights and lifter her waist to allow his fingers to go deeper” :blob_plusone::blobnosebleed:

They kept going and Maxi started pleading, Riftan even told her ‘You don’t have to ask me’ :blobamused: they were only growing impatient and were going like savages lol :blob_pompom: when a knock on the door was heard.

‘A ferocious swear word erupted from Riftan’s mouth immediately: “GET AWAY!” :blobcurse:… but the uninvited guest didn’t seem to have any intention of backing down’

Riftan snapped and with a wild voice then said as he was approaching to open the door “what kind of crazy child (I think person is more accurate lol) has no fear…?!”

He then opens the door to see Uslin Rikaido. They start to have a light conversation and Riftan is trying to dismiss him but Sir Rikaido reminds Riftan that he has something to report regarding a matter Riftan had requested via telegram. Then Riftan changed his expression and then tells Maxi that he will come to her and to rest, then leaves with Sir Rikaido. Max thinks it may be something serious for having Uslin come all the way from Anatol himself. :hmm: Maxi then is left with all that ‘frustration’ from not finishing up with her hubby lol she washes and the maid brings food to her to eat. Max tells the maid if that is all the food since she will be sharing with her husband but the maid tells her her husband instructed to bring food only for her as he will be eating with the other knights. Maxi tries to wait for him but her fatigue overwhelms her and eventually goes to sleep

18. samspot8r8s

samspot8r8s Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this may be a VERY unpopular opinion, but a part of me would be so happy to see some sort of development where Riftian encourages Maxi to study for one more year. I would like to see him support her in growing her skills! It would maybe be cathartic even for him to see maxi off and feel assured she would return. First, they need to have a proper talk together, of course, and also establish whether or not Maxi has any interest in developing her skills further, and not solely be turning the opportunity down in fear of harming their relationship. I would just personally be excited for her to embrace more of her autonomy and life outside her marriage (even if that would be outrageous given the period) without it directly fueling Riftians insecurities and pain.

19. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Max tells Calto that he has become close to Sidina to not talk to each other formally, but Calto just tells her that after spending so much time together on the same room day and night, of course formalities banish, but also tells her that Sidina still is a little too much lol :blob_grin: he stared at the fireplace for a bit thinking carefully what words to say, and finally tells Maxi that when everything finally is over, most of the wizards will be returning to the World Tower, and ask if she is also returning to get the advanced wizard training course, and he will provide her the best teacher. Max was surprised to hear that as she thought every one knew how desperate she had being to get out of the island, then tells him she wasn’t thinking on returning, then Calto tells her to hear all he has to tell her first, before deciding. He then makes a tempting offer telling her if she goes back and gets the training, she will learn all kinds of advanced magic (not taboo though) and then can send her to Anatol or wherever she wishes and also tells her that she is a very talented wizard, and with the proper training she may even become one a very powerful wizard that can surpass others. Even thought the offer was very tempting, Maxi had made up her mind that NOTHING is worth more than the pain of parting away from Riftan :blobmelt::aww: (aaawww, my heart :blobpats:) and thanks him but tells him that doesn’t want to be away from her hubby ever again. Calto then tells her he understands what she means, but still has plenty of time to think about it, and if she changes her mind to let him know. He then tells Max that Sidina took too long already in bringing the food and to go check on her (in other words, he kick her out lol) Max then finds Sidina by the kitchen but all the staff are busy cooking and taking food for all the knights and people. They get the food and started to walk back. Then she ask Max what did Calto wanted to talk to her about, which she tells her he made an offer to study at the World Tower for more years, and ask Sidina if she was also asked about it, which she told her she had already told them her intentions to keep studying by joining the team. Then Sidina tells Max that Miriam also received an offer to become a higher mage of Kabbalah, which Miriam turn down and told them she will be jointing the Volose knights. As they continue walking, Max smells the strong alcohol smell from the crowd gathering to eat, which makes her angry just thinking that Riftan may have spent the night with the knights possibly drinking while they all celebrated :blobpats: saying to herself:

“if that were to be the case, he would soon go down in history as the man who married the most violent woman in the world :sweating_profusely::blobjoy:

then Sidina interrupted her thoughts and ask Max what was her thoughts about the offer. Max joking tells her she has no desire to lose more hair (as she tends to pull her hair when frustrated) while translating the records, but Sidina ask serious telling her to reconsider to go for a year so they can graduate together and take advantage of the offer. Then she stops talking as she sees Riftan along with Elliot and Uslin holding the reins of their horse in their hands. Max sees them but after seeing her handsome papi Riftan, she even forgets that she was even mad at him :blobsmirk::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

“Max kept a friendly smile on her face involuntarily. His appearance under the bright sunlight was so dazzling that she couldn’t even remember that she was angry to the point of her head. She left Sidina alone and ran towards him” :aww: (Goooo Maxi and get ur man!!!!! Hope they get together and have some alone time for reals this time lol !!!! So frustrating :facepalm::blobmelt:)

20. Flyinghigh79

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sweet. Its just like when Riftan refused to marry the princess even though he would have gained a lot more power, money, and his children would be heir to the throne if he married Agnes. He still turned it down, becuase of his love for Maxi.