Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he will still live in Anatol. :cry:

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  2. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, that's not what I meant. I draw conclusions from the shared summary. but I have not had time to read the original script at ridi. I hope I didn't cause any misunderstanding. I'm actually asking,

basically, to WT, ruth is a traitor because he running away. however, riftan accepts ruth. So WT consequentially won't send WT wizards to Anatole, because Ruth is there. if riftan releases ruth, then WT is willing to send their wizard to anatole.

UTOTLove, riftanilian and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  3. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah OK. Sorry. I though you read it and that I missed that part or I didn't understand what Riftan told Maxi because of the translation. :ROFLMAO:

All I know is that Riftan talked to Calto about Maxi and I think he also cleared something up for Ruth or something.

4. Amya

Amya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love to see Riftan have some great character development. It's taken most of Book 2 for us to see a positive change for Riftan. Proud of him, finally taking the steps for a better future. Something I would love to see further his character is if on the battlefield, he gets injured, he lets Maxi heal him. without him dismissing her saying she looks weak, she'll would definitely heal regardless of how she feels.

5. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    So now I understand the last part. Riftan first introduced Maxi to the RDK. Then came a small time jump of a few minutes or hours and a local change and Ursuline trains Maxi and she is too weak or has coordination problems.

And Ruth remains the wizard of the RDK and his schooling was settled with the WT because he targeted his findings and, as I understand it, also because Ruth has just dealt with the subject so much. Be it the conversation with the Pope or the records he collected. Please correct me if something is wrong.

Selina-may, Mrs_W, UTOTLove and 3 others like this.
  6. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No! Ruth is still RDK wizard… and now, Maxi too. What I meant there is

in order for Maxi to be released gracefully by WT, Ruth (who is a wizard for RDK) has to serve Calto in these under-the-table investigations (aka investigating warlocks, etc.).

It’s like a sacrifice, I help you in this eerie work, then you give me Maxi.

When Riftan said it would be hard for Maxi to be released by WT because of Ruth, it means literally that. Ruth is still a traitor for WT. Maxi being a WT Wizard could be reprimanded not to go to Anatol because of Ruth. If you are under WT, all your work assignmeny has to be approved first through higher ups like Calto.

But since Ruth, the main problem, helped WT representative in the likes of Calto, things got easier.

so what Riftan did is legal and smart. CALTO approved Maxi being part of RDK because his cute of a nephew became his servant in this crazy eerie scary works. Lol

I mean that’s what I understood. Hahaha cmiiw

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  7. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that is it. Thank you for that :love:

8. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for your explanation

MissuzCalypse likes this.
  9. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    But I do think there’s going to be a new dynamic in RDK. Like Maxi will be the main representative wizard for them not Ruth, cause she will be more respected by the other alliance forces, even WT, and Agnes. Haha

Ruth will do mostly behind the scenes.

UTOTLove and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  10. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, did you guys know? does agnes also wear armor like maxi? as i remember, agnes also carries a small dagger and she is the commander of whedon's knight

UTOTLove and MissuzCalypse like this.
  11. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I just realized something. Hahaha Remember in Chapter 129 when Ruth just told Riftan to blackmail the pope? Or to pressure the pope hard?

He actually said that, that is what RIFTAN IS GOOD AT. And Riftan kinda glared at him. So I think, Riftan really pressured Calto like,

I will lend you Ruth — you can ask him to do the investigation etc. as long as you give me Maxi.

Something like that Haha cause cmiiw, I think WT are under fire because of the warlocks issue so that’s why Calto and friends can’t investigate freely. But because of Ruth, who is not under WT, everything came to light.

Hahahaha i just love the Riftan- Ruth Duo.

12. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes BFF. Even if they would never admit it.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

13. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact, another major change that occurred besides the development of the riftan character in a positive direction, was the change in the RdK. Back then, most of them dont like maxi. And they thought riftan was forced to marry maxi. yes, riftan was forced but riftan liked and accepted it. RDK is confused why riftan wants to pick up his wife instead of accepting the offer of marriage to princess Agnes. King Reuben must also know that Riftan didn't marry Maxi voluntarily. LOL. they just don't know that riftan has been in love with maxi for a long time.

At first everyone thought of Maxi as a weak woman. They look after and respect maxi because maxi is riftan's wife, they respect her because they respects their commander. But now I think everyone can see why maxi deserves to be kept as riftan's wife. Riftan's unconditional love makes maxi change herself in a much better direction. Maxi proves that she deserves respect and respect not because she is the daughter of the duke or the wife of riftan, but because of her sacrifices for riftan and anatole, her courage, her magical abilities as well as her services to save ethylene. I'm glad RDK finally cheers enthusiastically for maxi. maxi deserve it

14. MissuzCalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she does since she’s a Whedon army commander. Let’s wait for her manhwa version.

Can you just imagine how Maxi looks with a leather armor with RDK symbol? Omg! Haha
    15D6667A-BEEA-46A1-8A04-8F58FF04F5B4.jpeg 4608C99D-CD63-4B93-ADE3-B26C2692F568.jpeg

15. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today’s chapter is the most mature conversation they ever had together. Riftan told her his preference for her to stay in a safe place, and Maxi also stated her preference to stay by his side no matter where he goes. Despite the diagreement, still, they finally found a mutual agreement together. “Lets do this” is the magic words. No fighting, no yelling at each other, no more pushing away each other. They finally grow as a couple. After 7 years of marriage :LOL:. Well that is how married couple should function, solve every disagreement together and work it out like real adults. So happy for them.

16. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brilliant explanation thank you. This is also how I read it.

YesA17, Angelamem1, mj209 and 2 others like this.
  17. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think, riftan just let him do something for calto...but still part of the RDK...

no i think, riftan just let him do something for calto...but still part of the RDK...

Sa12Ben18 likes this.
  18. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My gawd if only I could draw and make fanart. Waiting for this to come out in the manga would probably be like Riftan waiting for Maxi to come out of Nornui. 3-4 yrs of wait *cries*
    The current chapter in the manga is book 1 chapter 55 (T____T)

19. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets be fair: although they have been married 7-8 years now, they have only spent less than 2 of those years together, and most of those 2 years on campaigns.

Also I think Maxis awful natural reflexes that Uslin always complains about are actually a result of her being physically abused by her dad.

Tiniecarrot, ChezcaAnne, Amya and 6 others like this.
  20. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean. :blobsad:It takes so long.