Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree! When I was reading Book 2, I got annoyed because they can’t have a proper heart to heart talk anymore. A looot of misunderstandings. And if they try, as you said, someone always comes and interrupts them. When Riftan told Maxi that he was scared of her because he doesn’t want to get hurt anymore..I got so sad.. especially when he asked her what was worse, that Maxi left even though he told her he will not wait for her anymore or she knew he was lying but still left. Damn Riftan really did get hurt pretty bad...

Which Knight do you mean? I know the important ones are:
    Uslin Ricardo
    Yuri Cion Lovar
    Nitta Hebaron
    Garrow
    Elliot Caron

I’m planning to put more spoilers :) If you have anything particular you want to know about, just tell me :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    yes! You’re correct if I’m not mistaken, Uslin is blonde, Brown hair one is Elliot, black hair is Gabel , Yuri Cion is white haired and Hebaron is the ginger one :)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  3. Alieskaju

Alieskaju Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always questioning is that shitty father really love Rosetta or "love" her because she can be used? As we all know the father only love himself. And this chapter answer it. Thankyou so much for the spoiler ^^

4. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! I always had a doubt about her sister, I always thought she was not that bad. Maxi always compared herself to Rosetta but she didn't really let us know how she was treated by her. Everything was just assumptions. Anyway their father is an ass and I'm happy Riftan beat him close to death. It's soo satisfying to read how the King treat the duke lol.

Ska_D, Aliali, Dashie and 1 other person like this.
  5. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really heart broken to see them need more than 4 years to finally open up to each other

Ska_D likes this.
  6. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly T_T they have had some heart to heart talks every now and then but they always go back to zero the day after and I don’t understand why. They are both stubborn! It feels like some life threatening situation should happen in order for both of them to fully understand their meaning towards each other.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Maia123, Aliali and MaryMay18 like this.
  7. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there someone who can spoiled the chapter where uslin insulted maxi? i just want to see how riftan will react about that please☺

8. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappyGnome thank you so much for the spoiler! Ugh! It's so sad that riftan is sooo heartbroken :blobsob:
    Max only did what has to be done. But still. I hope there was another way. Ugh! If only the duke left them alone:blobangery:
    Thank you so much! :aww:

9. Dashie

Dashie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this! I always go back to ridi books and put up with the mtl so I can read this part again and again... I'm getting emotional now that there's a better translation :cry:

10. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure! Yes, it is sad :/ but I think Maxi also needed that to improve and know herself more. At least distance didn’t waver her feelings for Riftan :) and that she really love this guy. I also like that she has a backbone now.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Kaoutar, Arifiana, Khalesee and 4 others like this.
  11. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Anytime! :) These chapters really hurts.. but at least they opened up a little bit.. I really hope their relationship gets better soon.. just waiting for the author’s updates T_T

12. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I want every chap maxi or riftan appears in :blob_patpat::blobbunny:

bradpitt69 and Aliali like this.
  13. FionaBlack

FionaBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologized if it's been asked but is there a spoiler of Riftan's POV on their wedding day/night?

bradpitt69 likes this.
  14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    damnit this gave more feels, Miscarriage hits harder now since maxi did actually want a baby :blobsad:

15. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not gonna be as romantic as you think it’ll be :/ Knowing about the Duke is behind all of this..

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  16. FionaBlack

FionaBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers HappyGnome!:aww:

Aliali and HappyGnome like this.
  17. Cheetahmin

Cheetahmin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "HappyGnome, gönderi: 6056097, üye: 309492"] Memnuniyetle! Aslında bu bölümleri çevirmekten zevk alıyorum çünkü aynı zamanda onları yeniden okuyorum.Bilmek :)istediğiniz daha fazla bölüm varsa bana söyleyin! Ve evet, üzücü: / ama bence Maxi'nin de kendini geliştirmek ve daha fazla tanımak için buna ihtiyacı vardı. En azından mesafe, Riftan'a olan duygularını :)ve bu adamı gerçekten sevdiğini sarsmadı . Ayrıca artık bir omurgasının olması da hoşuma gidiyor. [/ QUOTE]

When Riftan said to Maxiye, "You are the daughter of the duke," there was an episode where Max said, "I am not the daughter of the duke. I am the wife of a knight." I want to know the event, thank you in advance ❤❤

18. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    In Book 1: After the war, she went to the palace to recuperate and her Father the Duke came and dragged her back to his mansion. (The beating incident happened here) Riftan came to get her and they went back to Anatole.

In Book 2: After the war they went back to Ethylene castle and is still there...

I hope they’ll have children too! Their relationship is still up and down and I really hope the author posts new chapters soon :/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  19. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Chapter 16 of the manga/webtoon is up and I can't :cry: The artwork is just tooooo amazing. I'm so speechless, Riftan is getting more handsome and Maxi is so gorgeous! My heart can't take this. :X3::X3: It will probably take 2-3 more years to complete the manga from Book 1. Such a big leap from Maxi being so shy to now who always argues with Riftan. Wonderful character development, really.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  20. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know the reaction of the other knights when she came back home after 3 years?can you please spoil it please? I just really love the remdragon knights.