Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Agree, im fine if the author extend more chapters!! I like to see maxi and riftan’s life in Anatol.

2. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me the spoiler where riftan become a count..they got their flag and maxi in her remedragon outfit.
    I have a question. Maxi and ruth both are riftan's wizard. But maxi wore the outfit of remedragon but ruth did not or did he?

3. Rogue83

Rogue83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 142, I love you! Hahahaha :LOL::love::p The tables have turned! We see how explosively fierce Maxi is (something that she only shows her BFF Ruth) and Riftan being level-headed! :blobphone:
    True to his word, the Lord of Anatole will see the Duchy slowly burn with every damned stinking thing that it stood for. Payback sucks big time, eh, Duke? With all the might of Wedon behind the RDK, what will you do? Hahahaha Your move. We dare you. :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  4. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed one thing. In book 1 the chapters were longer than in book 2. In book 2 each chapter has little content.

5. Rogue83

Rogue83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha the long awaited bathwater! Maybe that's another reason the Red Lady was strung tight. :LOL:

Yup! Sums it up really nicely. :ROFLMAO:

Then, perhaps, the chapters might be longer, like those in the previous book? Most were mighty long. That, or Book3. Hihi still hoping. :oops:

I am not sure whether the title has been officially conferred?
    But yeah, he got Maxi in RDK Battle Mage full regalia, albeit modified. I think Ruth is in RDK Magewear too, but nothing was explicitly written about it. We just assume, based on the Manta.
    After dressing her up, Maxi saw the Calypse family crest, three different swords crossed on a triangular shield on a field of red (is that right?). :love:

6. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://twitter.com/welcome_monkey/status/1509801060113649673?t=DdAYpeb2OmOGz8t04Yn9ZQ&s=19
    That's so funny. Screenshot_20220401-102603.png

I was a little disappointed that there was no picture for Maxi's birthday. Well, she is a big Riftan fan.

7. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With only around 20-25 chapters left, i think KSJ doesnt want to miss the details of events that happen throughout the journey to Lexos Mountains before the final battle. Furthermore they will only stay in Croyso duchy for 1 night so yeah maybe by next 1 or 2 chapters this conflict will end. But if the Duke come into the picture and Maxi catfight with him then it will take around 2-3 chapters more :ROFLMAO: Then they will move to the next destination and i guess final battle will take around 10 chapters? The final battle wont take long i guess because the monsters n warlocks will not get the chance to resurrect the red dragon due to Quahel's fast action in retrieving the mana stone. Then happy ending chapters will take around 3-5 chapters i think so.

kim rabbit, manlyman, Amya and 5 others like this.
  8. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nobody talks to baby daddy like that...nuh uh!!! the duke is just an old lord with nothing..

manlyman, Rogue83, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  9. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to think he's really proud of her. There was a point when both Maxi and Riftan had such low self esteem, and doubted each other's love for the other because of this issue, but now Maxi's right out there defending him and I think that must be so lovely for him. I'm glad the RDK's saw her defend him too.

I would not be surprised to see the Duke in the middle of all this. He is a bitter and twisted old man who will do literally anything to keep his power and status. If he is in the middle of it, I sincerely hope he feels the full force of the Allied Forces!

10. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    We all praise riftan..but we should give some credit to his horse also.. many times rem( maxi's horse) fricked out in a war zone.. rem is new to this war and all i get it. But talon is something else. He is perfect for riftan. Riftan admitted this that talon is the best horse he ever had

11. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn maxi girlie is surely pregnant;)

12. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that she is pregnant, i reread book 1 when she was on the journey to Livadon with Riftan n RDK.. this was before the rainshower scene or on the ship scene.. during the journey to LIvadon when she got hungry she ate greedily too she even thought about swallowing the wooden tray that Riftan used to serve her food as well :ROFLMAO:.. yeah but the difference is she wasn't as emotional as she is in this chapter ..

13. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    manifesting this hahaha

we saw how strong and brave our girly is…so I think her being pregnant will be another character development…

let’s be honest, she was so selfless in Book 1. in order to save everyone, she nearly lost her life. She kinda doesnt take her life or well being as serious as Riftan does. I got sad when she promised Riftan that she will choose her own safety because… she then retracted that by thinking that she will do anything for him… I bet she can sacrifice herself all over again.

I think her being pregnant in this war would shift her mindset. Maybe, after all, she would keep her promise to Riftan that she would save herself no matter what… cause she’s pregnant.

I believe it would be so badass, when she fights against the undead/monsters, with a baby in her womb. She can still save the people that she loves or cares about without sacrificing herself/her own well-being. She will find a way! i love her sm!!!

14. Sulogna bardhan

Reading List:
    Link
    How beautiful and strong it would be if maxi saves everyone with her magic while being pregnant and the baby is okkk..that would literally make her a goddess

15. wanderer1602

wanderer1602 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we get to see pregnant Maxi using her golem magic? Look forward to that badass chapter

16. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shocks 20-25 chapters???!! I still have a lot of ridi cash

17. suzmirai

suzmirai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghhhhh I check my mail every day but there's no mail from Ridi... I thought I fail to get adult authentication again but when I log in Ridi, I can see the novel TvT!! Can't believe it!!! Here I come huhuhuu ><!!!

Urghhhhhhhh if she is pregnant I'm gonna die for worry :">> No one scared that? TvT It's dangerous just by imagine :((((

Ril, Flyinghigh79, Rogue83 and 5 others like this.
  18. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but fortunately we have proof in chapter 135 that she is not pregnant. I am so sorry for repeating myself here but:
    "After it became clear that she was not pregnant, he was extremely careful not to sow seeds inside her. While preparing for the expedition, he refrained from expressing affection beyond a light kiss."

Don't get me wrong I think it's sad too :cry::cry::cry:but it's better that it's not for now but hopefully in a quiet time in peace in Anatol under the oak tree.:blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

I wonder if the tree will still play a role. Otherwise I don't understand why the story is called Under the Oak Tree.

Amya, na3_no3h, Ames2021 and 8 others like this.
  19. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're so desperate for Maxi to be pregnant we're reading into everything! ha ha ha! KSJ must be laughing at us!

20. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'it became clear' it sounds like she got her period and maybe Ruth checked as well.
    Early stages of pregnancy and war do not mix well. I hope Maxi&Riffy will return safe after the war and then have a baby.