Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. mariafigueroa

mariafigueroa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling kuahel knows more than what he says and is keeping quiet mmmm

2. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about you recently and your theory about her wielding Ascalon. I agree with you. I won’t go saying theories because I know I can be annoying lol, but just know I agree! I feel like she is someone no one would suspect as the person to wield Ascalon. ( Also, I know that if she did she would probably end up being an amazing swordsman) While I’m not certain which one she is (Uigru or the Nymph). I feel like when they described Ascalon as having additional powers that uigru couldn’t tap into ( healing, etc) maybe it takes someone with magic abilities to do so. Also, I wonder if many years ago if the nymph would have wielded Ascalon would Uigru not have gotten hurt. That was the whole point of maybe not leaving her behind. She would have protected Uigru from whatever harm was done to him. Idk!

3. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But girls, Ascalon is still kept in Great Sanctuary as a relic, Unless someone took it out and carry it with them then Maxi could probably use it. Currently only the hilt and cross guard parts remained and the blade vanished, waiting for the new real master of the sword to appear then only it will be in its original form. But it is just according to the legend and not 100% will happen. I think Maxi will save Riftan but not using Ascalon, but whatever she has with her n whatever she is capable of.

Im confused with the division of the Allied Forces now. I really thought Agnes is with them. But thats ok even Agnes is not leading the Whedon Army, they follow Riftan’s order. But RDK, Whedon n Balto army should be the group which heads to northeast rite? So Arex is located northeast. But why Agnes, Sejour army, WT wizards are there? And Croyso is located at Southeast rite? But RDK, Whedon n Balto army have to go through Croyso. I studied the map in manta UTOT handbook and getting more confused. I hope the angels here can give me some enlightment :love:

4. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that is true. Ascalon is in its place in the Great Sanctuary. It could be that the sword will be used when they are back in the Great Sanctuary. I don't think anyone has stolen it, but of course it could be, we don't want to exclude anything.

I suspect Agnes is traveling with the wizards from the WT, as well as being Riftan's infromancer/unit commander there under Wedon's responsibility.

Because of the map it is so that Agnes, Sejour and WT are not in Arex but in the southern part towards Lexos mountains are on the way. While Riftan and co. are at the border to Weden / Osyria and now they have to go to Dristan to liberate a last castle.

Red= here are all still together.
    Blue = Riftan
    Green = Agnes

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-12 um 22.55.07.png

5. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We already know that there is someone bad hiding in the Church. We might never know, it might be stolen as well.

The fact that there’s a new relic that was introduced — Chalice of Purification, might mean there are some other relics that will pop up as the story goes by. We have about 25 chapters more.

what i am most worried about is the chalice. What if it’s going to be used to PURIFY the evilest of monsters, the dragon perhaps? even Quahel can’t use his purification magic on it cause it would be HOLY. Riftan can’t kill it, cause it will resurrect again and again. so I think all our protagonists need all the help they can get. The Ascalon is a sword given by the heavens — it can probably destroy/kill even the most evil that was made holy? lol. so yeah, there’s a slight chance it will be used.

i was also thinking, for just the dramatic effect, I think KSJ has to tie Uigru legend with the current timeline, so I think she’ll put Ascalon into action. but again, #crazytheory hahahhaa

Beware i am not good with geography thingy but as i was reading it before, this is what I imagined. lol

1. Agnes is not with them. She was probably asked to join the second group the night before Darund mission.

2. so… let me just overanalyze again haha. They are a week far from Croix when they camped out. Red is First Unit with Riftan. then Violet is Agnes with Second Unit.

D9061735-6C25-4E19-B1ED-283E78ACC6BD.jpeg

2. First unit went to Darund, then the others continued southeast- probably rescued Croix as well. Cause if you remember, when Maxi arrived in Croix, there’s no undead anymore but famine and devastated places so I am thinking the second unit have already saved them.
    5FA1B08A-C779-447C-AB72-B107707AA0F7.jpeg
    3. First unit arrived in Croix after a week or more. Thus, the second unit was able to march towards arex to save the place.
    9BF56B4C-AC71-4E31-B9F1-A7F8BC678AE3.jpeg

4. Now they are going to Dristan to save a temple there. That’s where they’ll meet up?? or another alternative, Riftan’s unit will pass through Dristan and reclaim the fallen territory then reunite with Second unit in Arex.
    E9FFB5C5-B192-48AE-A9AF-AA2D9491105F.jpeg

5. then god knows how long lol, I dont know they might go straight to lexos after?

hahahhahahah this is just how i imagined it but maybe some angel can explain it better/ more accurately.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  6. mariafigueroa

mariafigueroa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont they have to go through lexos mountains in different directions because there are some magical devices set up that they need to turn off?

7. MissuzCalypse

MissuzCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember, no. According to Quahel, there are five temples scattered in territories near the Lexos mountain. Those temples have magical devices that stop the flow of Mana to Lexos Mountain.
    Two of these temples have been contaminated by the monster so they have to reclaim these temples and repeat and strengthen the installation.

The flow of mana to the lexos mountain has to be stopped so that Sekto wont be able to resurrect.

but they still have to go to Lexos mountain to kill the monsters and to reclaim the manastone.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  8. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is always a rebuttal when it comes to the story of uigru and different things that were a major point in the Uigru and Nymph story. I honestly don’t understand why the author would mention any of this information and history, write a whole synopsis on Uigru, the twelve knights, Darian, Ascalon history and it’s secret powers, holy dragons, just for her not to use it in the book. That would be a big let down to get everyone hyped about these details and history and just leave us with no information. Why call the reincarnation and all that jazz for nothing.There has to be something that connects all of this information. Like I don’t think the author mentioning that Balto was one of the main reasons for the fall of Roem was a coincidence. No matter if there part is small in this issue with the current war or not, they are apart of the problem in someway. Sorry not sorry! I would be crushed if she went through writing such detail for no reason.

I think your map is correct from the way the story has explained. But you know what I was thinking. I don’t like how the necromancer or whomever is behind all this keeps getting the armed forces to leave where they were to congregation to specific areas. (That sound confusing lol). Like when the manastone was stolen. They were able to create the second war to steal it.Every army from the different countries just up and leaves based on the necromancer plan. Sometimes I guess I’m afraid maybe they should have left some knights in Osyria just in case. Like what if the necromancer wanted them to leave Osyria for its own weird reasons.

9. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, very interesting indeed

10. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's even weirder if Agnes is on Darund's mission. because there's no way Agnes would be in Arex now if she was with the riftan's team in Darund. SHe had to get to arex first to report the current situation. They spend more time in Darund than any other stopover just to rest

11. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so at the end of the day our favorite characters are actually monsters... hahaha now I'm in love with monsters and of course, Maxi is not human she's a nymph.....:blobsmilehappy:

12. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a new theory. Only if Ascalon is still kept safe and under the full control of the church. Riftan after successfully completing the last mission, whether it was preventing the dragon's resurrection OR defeating the dragon if he had already risen, then no one doubted riftan as uigru's reincarnation. 3 uigru reincarnations gather together on one mission, namely Kuahel, Seojur and Riftan. Because riftan is again a hero in this mission and outperformed 2 other people who also received the same title, then everyone will assume that riftan is the real reincarnation of sir uigru.

Like I said before, the church doesn't give out knights' swords in an easy or casual way, all through sword competitions. Maybe the church will give riftan a chance to withdraw ascalon (of course after he finishes his mission), and the ascalon will show that riftan is the real owner.

He always act like that

Shendee90, manlyman, suzmirai and 5 others like this.
  13. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    This definitely looks better than my map.:ROFLMAO:
    And also more logical.(y)

14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    He always
    I see that the author tells the details of the background of the various eras in UTOT and the heroes only as a complement. The world of UTOT becomes more interesting when we know about the history that happened in the past. Although yes, these histories do not affect the storyline only as entertainment for the reader.

I thought that if the writer wanted to incorporate a historical part into the current storyline, it would be better if she brought up the story about the 5 legendary wizards who founded Nornui. Who are the wizards, and what are the legendary powers/magic tools that they pass down to their descendants through family blood. It is more about the fantasy genre in this book if the author concentrates on the fantasy genre that much.

But looking at the whole story that has happened, it seems that the author did not lift the fantasy genre as much as many people expected. In fact, many feel that the action and political genres in UTOT are disturbing. Yes, everyone has the right to have different tastes.

Whatever it is, I'm satisfied with this story so far

15. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I can also well imagine that KSJ will one day continue to tell the story or tell the past correctly.

But only in a few years, when she has recovered from utot. So I also think that she will publish the POVs one day. Maybe not immediately but after some time.

I really like the story so far too. Only sunsun and how they develop without the political and war background would have become boring at some point. (don't get me wrong the sunsun scenes are really well written by KSJ, please more of them haha).

By mentioning the past and how everything has developed so far, the story gets more depth and is not just superficially focused on Maxi's life and development.

16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    So the allied team has a mission:

1. Save people and villages from the undead attack.

Because of that, riftan split the team so that one went to Darund to save the undead being attacked and the other team headed straight for the lexus mountains.
    New facts emerged when they met Quahel there. Kuahel was supposed to be on a mission to seize the manastones and his direction was to head for the dragon's spawning ground that was Mount Lexus, but why was he still in Darund? It turns out that he and the holy knight must first take the holy relic to purify the temples contaminated with monster magic

2. Prevent the awakening of the dragon.

The trick is to get the manastone back from the monsters. This meant that they have to go to war a third time with the monsters.
    Agnes's team succeeded in occupying Arex castle, indicating that they had succeeded in crippling the undead and monsters there.

But the monsters had to break the magic that blocked the mana flow of the 5 temples in order to awaken the dragon.

3. Resurrection of the dragon

(If the dragon really does rise then it is certain that the allied team has failed in all the missions I described earlier. But this seems impossible. The holy knight has already found the holy relic to purify the temples. That means mana will stop flowing into the Lexus Mountains Hell's final task is to create another barrier to stop the snow

Of course they have to bring all their best knights to get the mana stone back. Otherwise, they would be too late and the dragon would rise again.

The monsters created the undead to outwit and slow the allied team's movements.
    the knights would be busy fighting the undead. Some of them will be killed and injured so that their military strength will be reduced.
    Also they will take longer to reach Mount Lexus because they have to save an area that is being attacked by the undead.
    Meanwhile, the monsters will try to destroy the temples made by the holy knights so that they can flow mana into the Lexus Mountain.

Yes it is very possible if there are monsters left and infiltrate in osyria. But maybe they won't put up a fight but just take the information (using polymorph magic). Otherwise, how did the monsters know that the holy relic was in Darund?

The monsters most likely wouldn't attack osyria until they managed to resurrect the dragon. Because if there are monsters that really infiltrate there, they must be few in number, it could be only 1 monster so their strength is weak. Even the monster who created the undead in darund was only 1 monster. All the monsters are concentrating on the border of mount lexus, that is where the seojur and riftan team are heading now

Attached Files:

Shendee90, suzmirai, shake65 and 5 others like this.
  17. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of the theories here are so good... and there are only a few chapters left but there are still a lot of things that need to be clear. I feel that lots of things going on but only a little detail is revealed in the previous chapters. I feel that the main culprit of this war is not even a monster, that monsters are just being used in this war. The one who stole or who ordered for the mana stone to be stolen could be a king, who wants to destroy the current order of the seven kingdoms. Or maybe it be could the church that orchestrated everything to gain higher power and control because of how Kuahel acted. This is what I like about this novel the next events are so uncertain. We could only keep on guessing what's next. I hope the next chapter will give us Kuahel's POV about this last war.

18. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask and you shall receive :blobtongue:
    parties.png

Hebaron stealing someone's girlfriend is pretty much canon XD didn't Sir Triton complain in Riftan's POV that Hebaron tried to flirt with somebody's fiancee :D?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  19. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just patiently witing for riftan’s past revelation to maxi….

20. muramirasol

muramirasol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, random thought occurring to me, but after reading the latest chapter of the manhwa for like the fifth time, the artist knows exactly what she's doing when she's drawing all of the male characters' hands in the series. I can't be the only one that finds this randomly like *3* when I saw Ruth's hands, let alone Riftan's. It just does stuff... to me and my heart :X3:

Also can we address how we're nearly at 400 pages of this forum??? Good luck to all of the new people who are going to join the forum if they want to read any prior stuff or spoilers or whatever thoughts and theories lmao