Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha i laughed when maxi asked if riftan fell in love with her the first time she met him, why is riftan's face showing such an expression? maxi must remember the moment of their first meeting when she was at the banquet with riftan still as the deputy commander. And riftan replied that he had no excuse or with his stiff facial muscles. sometimes, in real life, there are people who look unfriendly because of their basic expressions when they really aren't.

It's funny when riftan says he does a lot of silly things to get maxi's attention. maybe one example is when riftan tried to offer his geth to maxi

2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20220510-093626.png I have just asked. Without privilege, you can't get any further until the release goes on in August.

Yes, he would have sworn his geth to her immediately.

3. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 153.. so cute Maxi is so pushy asking embarassing questions to Riftan and he blushes. Riftan is still dissatisfied by the way Maxi treated him the time before they were married. He thought Maxi avoided him like a plague. She said he avoided him because she felt humbled by his intimidating arrogant and dignified attitude and his overly handsome appearance.Riftan asked back whether she is embarassed with him? He wishes that Maxi could smile at him back then, he would knelt in front of her on the spot. He even worship the path that Maxi walked last time *Awwww Riftan stop, u are melting my heart!* And he had done a lot of ridiculous things to get her attention *Read his PoV*. Maxi said how can she knew that, because RIftan's face that time like he was going to stab someone to death BAHAHAHA how funny and cute is this couple. Then Maxi asked since when Riftan wanted to get her attention? Riftan just blushes and asked her to eat but Maxi insisted. So he answered "since the first time i saw u".. Maxi said he was showing unfavorable impression when she first saw him and he replied he cant do anything with his damned facial muscles BAHAHAHA stop being so cute u guys. Then Maxi seductively play with her hair and asked him do u like red hair? He said I guess so. Then she asked again, what if she is a blonde, then he wouldnt even look at her? He said "it could have been" BAHAHAHAH Riftan. She slapped him on his shoulder and Riftan laughed. He said even if she has grey hair, he will still be mesmerized by her NAWWW Riftan u sweettalker. No snusnu but after that Maxi and Riftan are back to work urghhh.

My God, is this because we get daily access using the Fast Pass? Im sad :cry:

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  4. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weird business strategy im my opinion. Those who are used to waiting will wait, but the rest will just drop the book and go watch new Netflix series etc and forget bout UTOT :blobtongue:

Out of curiosity I checked the price for the privilege chapters to unlock the rest of book 1. And oh boi, the price is damn hefty, for this money here u can buy the newest video games, branded shoes, university handbooks etc (combined prices of HBO, Netflix, Disney+etc subscriptions don't add to the amount of money Webnovel asks xD) :blobsleepless:
    Patience is the way, or maybe soon enough there will be more releases on Amazon.. so probably for those without privilege chapters book 2 will drop on September/October:hmm:

In the meantime let's read fanfic or create them and admire fanarts

5. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and until the book is brought forward, you can't read any further without privilege.

6. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    It costs around USD 45 to unlock the remaining 35 chapters! That is too expensive and I havent even convert that to my country's currency. I guess i will just wait and bear with Ridi google translated chapters for now

7. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, even if I was in US 45$ is quite a lot of money. Video games cost around 40$ and whole books around 20-30$ if I'm not mistaken..

Ames2021, grr93 and Shendee90 like this.
  8. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Once a month, about 40 chapters are published in amazon.

Yes, it is quite expensive. Since everything is getting more expensive now anyway, you think twice about buying it.

Shendee90 and EnterYourNickname like this.
  9. Shendee90

Shendee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, their convo and interactions here are so sweet and made me giggle by myself when reading this chapters. They both are so cute!! I wish they could talk more and reach to the point when they're still a kid stories of little Riftan saved little Maxi and burried her dog but, nevertheless it's still a good chapter here and there're still around 17 chapters more that one day they will talk more about it for us to enjoy.

And anyway, thanks for always give us the chapter's summary~

10. DeDe99

DeDe99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Does it mean taht if we want to continue reading book 1 on webnovel we have to purchase privilege? Is there no hope to be able to continue reading it without privilege?

the english writer and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  11. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    If I understand correctly the ability to unclock the remaining chapters of book 1 with free passes will be once again available on August when the book 2 will be released, I bet first 30 chapters will be only available through privilege.

Earthyyy4, DeDe99 and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  12. riftanilian

riftanilian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is cheaper to buy Amazon Kindle edition or webnovel ?

13. grr93

grr93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, 45$ for only 30 chapters is really exceesive. I live in Spain and here a full novel does not cost more than 20-25 euros. I really want to purchase the books and support the author, but this is so irreasonable…

14. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazon,since there are cheaper preorders and sales etc.

Shendee90, riftanilian and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  15. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason UoT is more expensive in translated version because they have to pay for the translators and proof-readers? I wish there are English translated version with the same price as Ridi version :p

Lilyinthesmalltown and Earthyyy4 like this.
  17. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the price is high because it's translated. It's just that Webnovel is based on microtransactions, just like many mobile games. It doesn't seem pricey at first, what is it 5$ here and there, but when u start to pay attention, it's all adding up and it's actually a lot for the whole thing. If it was translation being costly then Amazon ver would cost 10-15$ per 40 chapters.
    Basically on Amazon for all the chapters it will be around 20$, standard price for a book.
    On Webnovel for a whole book buying all the privilege chapters (not using daily fast passes at all) would probably cost around 100-200$.

18. Bluecattea

Bluecattea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like I won't be renewing my subscription to Webnovel - I was happy enough spending here and there (books are my only splurge and I had a Google Play gift card) to read a few other fun books but mostly I was there for UtOT. I might as well wait for the rest on Kindle.
    I have a massive TBR pile as it is, I don't need foreign novels that come in 1000 microtransaction chapter installments.

masabelle and EnterYourNickname like this.
  19. shake65

shake65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the chapter was cute…I was really hoping for the childhood story though :(… I hope Maxi uses her power/title to assist in getting supplies. It will show just how good of a leader she is to her people. It would display that she will do what she has to do to keep her knights taken care of.

20. haruka71

haruka71 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha this is KSJ… I predicted it in my head but wish I had written it here… I knew we wouldn’t get a full childhood confession, it’s just what everyone wants and we won’t get it so easily lol. Maybe maxi lost that memory? I wonder what will bring it back