Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope for it, also because it would be very cool a third book about the gain of independence from Whedon. Like: Riftan+Maxi VS the royal house and the establishment of Anatole kingdom. Including the issue of Riftan’s origins and so on.

2. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Realized that Riftan may possibly have the flower crown still since he brought it with him when escaping. He kept his first coin so the crown may still be with him hidden. Wish the past will be revealed to Maxi when this ends or in a side story.

3. Shendee90

Shendee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remembered some bits of Riftan on Lunch Banquet at Croix Castle observing Maxi about what food she's interested with and eats it the same way as her (mimmicking her) after he's looking at her, hoping that she will notice him (he's too cute XD)

Hmm, maybe I'm late to discuss this but about "Riftan had shown off this side earlier or told Ruth who he was daydreaming about using his illusions spell" somehow I felt like deepdown in Ruth's heart, he's already knew or maybe has a slight hunch that the little girl Riftan daydreaming is Maxi..? Since Ruth was the first one whose not only the one that friendly towards Maxi but also curious about her.. And especially when Ruth is one of the RDK crew who accompanied Riftan to Croix to save his stepfather before the marriage..

Anyone has the same thought as me?

4. ehfo0

ehfo0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the flower are more fragile. It was turn in to dust and he let it go when he left the croix state. in Riftan POV it was mentioned.

Shendee90, manlyman, Aria_WW and 5 others like this.
  5. Shendee90

Shendee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, maybe I'm late to discuss this but about "Riftan had shown off this side earlier or told Ruth who he was daydreaming about using his illusions spell" somehow I felt like deepdown in Ruth's heart, he's already knew or maybe has a slight hunch that the little girl Riftan daydreaming is Maxi..? Since Ruth was the first one whose not only the one that friendly towards Maxi but also curious about her.. And especially when Ruth is one of the RDK crew who accompanied Riftan to Croix to save his stepfather before the marriage..

Anyone has the same thought as me?
    No. 22 just answered my guesses.. LOL. X'D

6. Ruth simp

Ruth simp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right.

Aria_WW, MariaDolens, Amya and 2 others like this.
  7. IamAkikisetsu

IamAkikisetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question on this part....is Ruth able to see what Riftan was seeing during the illusion spells? I was re-reading Riftan's POV and I thought no, hence I think Ruth guessed Riftan's deep love for Maxi in book 1, maybe during the trip to Anatol. Riftan being publicly affectionate to Maxi in the barn, his overprotectiveness at Anatol, etc. I mean he was with Riftan the longest and he knows how Riftan actively rejects ladies' attention towards him. As for Maxi's feelings to Riftan, t hey were able to spend more time at the library, so he'd see how Maxi reacts to Riftan. And, I think when it comes to Riftan, she's easy to read.

Shendee90, Amya and emptycan_princess like this.
  8. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s a deal with Breston? I mean, my first impression of that guy is him being tied with Duke on 1st place of the most trashy characters, than you start thinking that maybe he isn’t that bad, and now he again starting to act suspicious. Curious what author planning with him…:blobunsure:

I want everybody who treated Maxi badly to see how much she changed and how great she is.

And foremost – Duke. This guy seriously need to know what a fool he is. I want Maxi to stand before him confidently with all her beauty, confidence and intelligence, without Riftan or anyone this time. I mean this guy is so detached - like Riftan, King are showing his incompetence, his daughters hate him and he’s still so full of yourself, full of venom. (talk about thick face).:blobtriumph:

Shendee90, manlyman, Amya and 4 others like this.
  9. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Cukooformaxiandriftan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fast passes never seem to open the chapters. I have 12 passes but can’t use them on UTOT. It’s frustrating.

na3_no3h likes this.
  10. Jhaymie Set

Jhaymie Set Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In #21 - Is it a male or female servant who trimmed Riftan's hair? I don't wanna overthink, but the second sentence seems to have a double meaning. What does it mean, the husband was so busy while the wife is away? Did Riftan do something with the servant while the wife is away?

Cukooformaxiandriftan likes this.
  11. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Reading List:
    Link
    Could one of you dolls explain who each character represents. I’m so confused on what Herbaron and Ursulin and Elliott look like.

How about trying a VPN set up a country that isn’t blocked?

Agreed!

12. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you sure those are Fast Passes? There are also Genre Fast Passes that allow you to unlock chapters only for specific genre books, for example Fantasy Fast Pass let's you unlock ONLY chapters of fantasy books. UTOT is listed as fantasy romance on Webnovel.

Those are from UTOT manhwa on Manta comics. Hebaron is the redhead with green eyes, Ursuline is blonde with blue eyes, Elliot light brown hair and honey/light brown eyes, Gable greyish/blackish hair, pale skin and golden eyes.

Why the panic, it is normal for servants to perform such things for their masters (assist in dressing, bathing, trimming hair, grooming, shaving etc.). RIftan didn't have a sidechick.. And in this post we don't see the full question, maybe it is 2 part question like "Who trimmed Riftan's bangs? And what was Riftan doing while Maxi was away" (I'll try and fing the question

13. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Jhaymie Set

Jhaymie Set Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    21. An Ethylene servant trimmed Riftan's bangs. He has been really busy while his wife was away.

Question - Is it a male or female servant who trimmed Riftan's bangs? And why the second sentence sounds like it has a double meaning. What does it mean, he has been really busy while his wife is away. Did he do something with the servant while his wife is away?

15. QJgunth

QJgunth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 155

Not much happened in this chapter relatively short when it's supposed to tackle more events since the end is near...

I am really annoyed that the allied force is throwing their lives to hell just to save the 7 kingdoms from the monsters/dragon and yet can't get full support from the nobles.. before this expedition started shouldn't the council of the seven kingdoms have informed and required all its members to actively participate in this war... why is King Reuben has not yet given the order to the Duke to actively participate before this all started..?????? :cautious: Even to the point that Riftan might use his own resources to sustain the dispatch??????? i mean...what???? Riftan was just ordered and obliged to participate and was made head of this expedition ...why does he have to finance it himself... !!!
    if no one sends them food and support might as well go home and rest and let the monsters eat these stupid nobles....:blobangery:

Riftan stopped the procession and went directly to Maxi and put her down because I think he noticed that Maxi was always deep in thoughts... or Riftan found out that she talked to sir Derrick and of course, Maxi is disappointed because nothing good came out of it since the food supply is still not enough...:blobexpressionless: Riftan might want to cheer Maxi up....

Maxi really tried her best to be feisty while conversing with Derrick...but sorry this chapter is also disappointing ...:blobunamused:

16. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I’m confusing Heby with Rich in the character depictions. (Slaps head in confusion)

I hope so. I’d hate the plot twist to be him getting hurt.

Ames2021 likes this.
  17. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! I would absolutely love to see Kuahel's reaction to being saved by Maxi. I don't think he's ever been saved by anyone as he's usually the saver! Something tells me he'll be seriously impressed, but I'm not sure he'll ever let her know! Riftan on the other hand, will love his brilliant wife even more :love:

manlyman, eidyia, QJgunth and 4 others like this.
  18. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    once again it's normal for servants to trimm hair of their masters. This whole answer is from author's Q&A (we only know the answer, the question I'm trying to find). When I looked at previous Q&As there were all kind of questions. Don't look to much into the "Riftan was busy" stuff, Riftan didn't have sidechick/mistress/afair whatever u want to call it. no need for drama...

Aria_WW, QJgunth and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  19. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think there is something about Agnes and her feelings towards Maxi. There's definitely a gay vibe there, especially in book 1. I miss Ruth too, and his friendship with Maxi. It's nice to read the manhwa because it's still in the early stages of their friendship. but this makes me miss him even more.

Aria_WW, QJgunth, HolyCannoli and 3 others like this.
  20. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Bleston left to secure the supplies but didn’t get them?

na3_no3h likes this.