Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but I don't think the author has finished writing Book 2 :blobpeek:

Morrigan_ likes this.
  2. ahoyellie

ahoyellie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she has been sick

simplysharonda likes this.
  3. Morrigan_

Morrigan_ Member

Reading List:
    Link

No she hasn't finished book 2 yet... She's on hiatus. I'm speculating what book 3 might be about once she returns and finishes!:blob_grin::blob_grin: I read somewhere on the thread that she plans to make a 3rd one

4. RosieP

RosieP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I've found out about this novel by chance and I fell for Riftan and Maxi's story! I want to thanks for the spoilers because when I've finished to read the chapters published in English you helped me to hold on while waiting for new chapters.:sushi_thankyou:
    I'm Italian, so sorry for my bad English. Actually, I was looking for English romances for improve my skill when I found Under the oak tree, but ..ups... is Korean :LOL::LOL::LOL:

5. yoyobear1999

yoyobear1999 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I want to say a big thank you to the people who give us spoilers!! You guys are the best!!

zenithnadhir and Miriammm2000 like this.
  6. 2Fab4u

2Fab4u Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if Someone already spoiled something but in book 2 kuahel and Maxi had to stay in a cave for a night and they exchanged a conversation about riftan. I don't remember the exact words but kuahel basically said that riftan was not Someone that would get hurt eaisly he also said that he was able to think like a monster. Maxi kind of got angry because his tone was harsh and he was also being sarcastic. There is also another time that Maxi killed a monster by herself and if i remember right kuahel said to her 'i don't know if you are a timid or brave person'

7. mellowbutter

mellowbutter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so i am at a point in the story where Riftan tells Maxi that not all the women he knew were as thin as her...he also said before that the women he knew did not eat as timidly as Maxi does...okay who are these women Riftan ??? :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

Tt123 likes this.
  8. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soldiers, wizards (like princess Agnes) that took part in the expedition, mercenaries he had to work with during his years as a mercenary, and prostitues that were 'working' around the mercenary corp Riftan was part of.
    He watched how they behave, but before Maxi he didn't have any relationship other than work related, as he loved her since he was a teenager and he could only think about her as his lover.

shadowland, Aliali and Lady_vinograd like this.
  9. 2Fab4u

2Fab4u Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i need to ask you something i spoiled Two chapters in a page (i don't remember which page was it) and it's really detailed it's almost like full chapters should i take my spoilee down?

10. hayurix

hayurix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter is the cave scene in book 2? Ive been reading spoilers for the past few days but there's only a few sentences about that scene:( which i understand since it has snusnu lol

11. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly it's chapter 44.

Aliali likes this.
  12. hayurix

hayurix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :)))

Aliali likes this.
  13. She Ena

She Ena New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahha I really loved that part when maxi got worried that the bard would wrote another song again about her "jealousy" fight with riftan

Mxt, marucalypse, sepheddy and 3 others like this.
  14. rizahawkeye726

rizahawkeye726 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally finished all of the chapters available on ridibooks! I feel so sad now because I want to read more :cry: I left the author a 5-star review and some well-wishes (I was surprised with all the 1-star reviews because people are upset that she's on hiatus.) I really loved Maxi's character development throughout the entire series so far -- she's come such a long way! I also appreciated getting Riftan's POV with his chapters because he was really frustrating to read about in book 2. Now that the monster war is over (for now) I hope their relationship can continue to repair and they have lots of time to reconnect!

Mxt, zenithnadhir, SingSungPa and 5 others like this.
  15. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I was drunk last night and crying while reading in UOT in ridi and I end up making an account here. I’ve been snooping this forum for a week now. I’m currently reading chapter 91 in book 1. I just woke up and I don’t know how to react. The novel is sooooooooooooooo goooooooodddd....... Thank you for the sweet people who always post and translate for everybody! I hope we all enjoy!

16. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus, I am here again:(:(:( and here goes the feels in chapter 191 and I am currently listening to Daniel Caesar. Why does it hurt????????????????? There's always this hard pain in my heart whenever I read this part of the story:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I read this chapter 4x now:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Seems like every song makes me cry and everything makes me think of Riftan's pain. Is it just me being too emotional????????? NEVER have I felt the pain of reading something and being hurt like this to the point that I drink because of them:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

17. Aliali

Aliali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the same way. When I had first discovered this book & started reading it, I was SO affected by it & SO consumed with it & with Riftan & Maxi! I've never had a story or characters affect me so much. The author is SO talented, I really worry about her & can't wait for this to be complete

18. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aliali
    The novel definitely gave us the feels. I am always on edge this whole time while reading it. It gives more than the satisfaction of reading a great written piece, it’s more of you are there with the characters and you are involved in their life. I don’t know if I make sense at all but I felt everything. I am married, btw and the smut in the story is on the next level!(I’m blushing like a teenager everytime). And you hit me the “consumed”:blobokhand: I am so consumed with Riftan and Maxi too! I really hope that the talented author will feel better soon!:blobangel:

19. bb897mP

bb897mP New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post the spoiler to the story when riftan had to defeat the golemn whey the knights were hallucinating and Riftan saw an image of Maxi? Please!!! I read through this whole forum but did not locate this. Thank you to everyone to the spoilers too it is greatly appreciated and I am really obsessed with this novel so thank you thanks!!!
    Also can someone post the spoiler to when Uslin makes fun of maxi for her stuttering and then Riftan beats him up. I could not locate this either.

20. SingSungPa

SingSungPa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I am new to this group and new to this whole Light Novel world and spoiler forums, but you guys have been keeping me afloat for daaaays!
    I discovered the Under The Oak Tree manwah (I hope this is how you write it) and finished everything available in less than 24h, when I went looking online for more info I found out this is actually a novel and oh my god, I could die! I read all the chapters available in english in about 3 days and then I started starving, and that's when I found this amazing forum page, full of juicy spoilers and just the right amount too!
    For this I would like to think everyone who ever posted and keeps posting on this page, but specially my utmost thanks to @sweetaneng, @ainosz and @HappyGnome!

I have not finished reading all the forum pages, so don't worry about me asking already answered question about the story line or character info! But all these spoilers really increased my itch to read! I tried going on ridibooks on my own but I don't seem to find our beloved novel there.

So I would like to ask 2 simple (I hope xD) questions:

1st - Can anyone here guide me on how to create an account on ridibooks and find my way through the website? I already found some posts about how to prove my age and how to use a foreign method of payment, but if anyone coould be so kind to provide me with a step by step on how to do thinks, just to be sure I didn't miss anything. Also, to people that can't understand Korean, do you translate the website or is there an english version of the ridibooks website?

2nd - Could anyone please clarify the order of the books. I know there is Part 1 and Part 2, and then we have some differente POVs, What I was wondering, is if these POVs are part of the first or second book, or if they are their own books..I hope I was clear, this is turning out to be a really long post!

I am sorry for the long long post!

I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this page once more, and thank in advance anyone who answers me.

You are all amazing!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Morrigan_, HappyGnome and sweetaneng like this.