Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Humminbird

Humminbird Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder though of Riften or Agnes fully realize that they are a bit too chummy. I remember in Book 1 Agnes was tasked to more or less spy on Riften, and I wonder if she’s keeping that up, plus she seems kinda clueless at times when it comes to personal relationships. Sometimes I wonder if she or Riften really see each other as a man or woman bc sometimes it seems like they see each other as sexless LOL.

I think Riften is more or less scared of Maxi bc she hurt him so badly. He’s too stuck to realize that no matter how much he guards himself she can still devastate him. I’m hoping where Book 2 leaves off is the start of their emotional reconciliation.

LOL maybe I’m way off base, I’m a newer reader and I read up to the stopping point so quickly I could have missed something.

mulianah gulus and asianelle like this.
  2. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. - I will remember this!!! Promise!!

3. mulianah gulus

mulianah gulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just hope there will be more personal moments between riftan and maxi in the next chapter :blobpats: i feel like waiting my death to come for them to confront each other ... it's about time for them to start a new fresh life . i hope the author will make a comeback soon :aww:

Lin97 and asianelle like this.
  4. mulianah gulus

Reading List:
    Link
    which one can you send it to me ???

riftanilian likes this.
  5. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is wtf is wrong with the pos duke, how can someone be so vile

6. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the novel been completed yet?

7. mulianah gulus

Reading List:
    Link
    warghhh :blobnosebleed: tysm ..

Lin97, bradpitt69 and asianelle like this.
  8. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhh... i hope the author comes back soon and finish book 2 happily.. book 1 ending was devastating... huhuhu...

So far... this sp
    So far, this spoiler from book 2 melted my heart.. this is soooo sweet... hahahaha. Thank you for this! I hope to read more spoilers like this.. hahaha

mulianah gulus and asianelle like this.
  9. Marcie

Marcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my 2 cents on this,

I can't really get mad at Agnes. As a woman in a relationship, I don't like it when I see my partner with other girls, but I can't entirely blame them because they have professional reasons for being there. Riftan, Maxi and Agnes are in the middle of travelling as knights/wizards/whatever so Agnes doesn't have the time to set boundaries when she's busy discussing professional issues with Riftan. I do think she just has to be careful when Maxi is around but at the same time, it's up to Agnes to decide if she will adjust or not (the world aint always gonna adjust to everyone hun). Also although Agnes can get clingy, it takes 2 to tango. Riftan is wholly devoted to Maxi, but since he knows Maxi is insecure about Agnes as they talked about it before, he should be the one who should clearly tell Agnes that they should have boundaries, but instead he's been coldly ignoring Maxi, so poor Maxi is obviously going to feel more insecure. At the same time, I find it hypocritical. While Riftan is unintentionally making Maxi jealous, sometimes Maxi does it on purpose like with the Sejour dude.

10. polarrae

polarrae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello!!! i am new here and i desperately want to read the posted spoilers. but i seems like i do not have permission to view it. do u mind guys teaching/telling me how to access it? very much appreciate thank uuu

11. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link

mulianah gulus and Marcie like this.
  12. mulianah gulus

Reading List:
    Link
    well .. i just read it page by page .. and i finally found my fav part with patience :cookie: but it needs a lot lot lot of patience.. sometimes i missed interesting part :notlikeblob:

13. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes sense. The novel is very emotional because we deal with all types of emotions. I myself can relate to Maxi, because I was very insecure about myself too before I met my husband. I was jealous whenever I saw him around other girls, especially because they looked like flirting with him because of his appearance. I also wondered if he's gonna leave me some day, because I thought he was too good for me. It took time for me to become confident. I think Maxi will be there as well. One day she won't be so worried...

By the way,
    The last few chapters of the Book 2 made me think that Riftan will be the King if the Alliance breaks?! REALLY?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Paulabigail, tunafish007 and Aliali like this.
  14. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for some reason I also feel like king Ruben is intimidated and can feel Riftan is gaining too much power. Riftan can become king as he is controlling the markets/ economy, has loyal and strong members such the remdragons, and admiration from the common people!

15. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also reading Riftan’s POV same chapters!!!! I read them through RidiBooks first but I am re-reading them through the translation site as there were some things hard to understand with chrome translate. The chapters are so engaging and I can’t stop laughing on how Ruth and Riftan interact with each other! they make such a good team!!!! Very opposites but hilarious :LOL:

bradpitt69 and asianelle like this.
  16. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    only problem is Riftan would not want to be king, court banquets and dealing with all the fractious nobility is not his cup of tea- so to speak.
    I am still naming my next puppy Riftan!

asianelle likes this.
  17. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! Welcome! So if you go to page 1 there’s a table of contents for the spoilers. The ones you can’t view are the ones that was posted by a deleted user.. Not every chapter are posted by the same user so some of them might work and you’ll get to discover some interesting spoilers.

I understand that completely! Same here, but hopefully chapter 107 will be no disturbances by any characters anymore and that they actually get to open up with each other.. after their snusnu :aww: I actually thought they got to open up a small portion of their feelings before the war in book 2... but then again... they acted like nothing happened after the war.. back to zero again.. which is frustrating.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    sweetaneng, asianelle and Kjfk21 like this.
  18. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far... this sp
    So far, thi

I feel the frustration.. hahaha.. i actually feel weird and sad for being so caught up with this book.. i mean who wouldn't be? Hahaha. Though i only read the spoilers especially with book 2, but i laugh at their joys and wins.. and cry at their lost and arguements.. hahaha. W/c is quiet funny.. ohhhhh. I wish the author would come back soon. The excitement is killing me. Hahahah but i hope a happy life in anatol with children would be the ending for Book 2.. and pleaaaasseee no more very heart broken ending like book 1...

But yes the characters did really grew on book 2. They evolved better for themselves as well..

Flyinghigh79, hadni, Aliali and 2 others like this.
  19. Kjfk21

Kjfk21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with this.. he just wants to protect her at all cost... seems too possessive to the point Maxi felt it was too much at some point in the mid part of book 1... but actually she never really felt that way, since maxi was very busy thinking of her insecurities because she felt ashamed that she was beaten as a child until Riftan took her to his fief.. thinking about all these things, makes me admire the author more.. i mean... hurting each other for the characters to grow.. such a very bold move to choose... heheh. Just my thought though.. heheh. Both are very insecure w/ each other not even knowing it.. aaaawwwwwweee. A flawless love story of the flawed, indeed!

20. IZou

IZou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't get enough of Riftan's POV. Will there be more?
    I remember reading in this forum that the total count of Riftan's POV chapters is 44.