Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. updateplease28

updateplease28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someplease show me the spoiler when maxi leave chapter 193 is not working when i click it

2. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted it earlier.
    Spoiler: Riftan & Maxi's Break Up.

Also I updated their love :love: making scenes.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  3. alia2519

alia2519 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need the same!

4. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone! To those asking where can they find the full book 2 translated, there is none existing so far. I just want to remind everyone in the forum that the translators in this forum are being cautious since there’s still an ongoing hūnt for translated copies as well as for the translators. There has been a lot of issues going on around the Ridi community(koreans) and this is being acknowledged by this forum. The translators could only share some parts of the novel and not the whole thing. This is an issue of posting the novel somewhere else and we know that legally, that’s c0pyr!ght !nfring3ment. I am not trying to be a bummer, but buying the novel on Ridi is always the best choice.

@asianelle he doesn’t have a surname since he is a commoner. Calypse was adapted from his mercenary days and it has a meaning behind it. This was discussed in one of the previous page in the forum. This was also in the author’s interview I believe.

5. updateplease28

Reading List:
    Link

6. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about a few things.
    1. Is there a Riftans Vop when he comes to take maxi after the dragon champaign? Why was Riftan angry at that time? (Or maybe he just looks stiff?
    2. By the time Riftan sneaked into croix castil I wondered how he was did it & it was definitely Rosetta who helped him. But how? I'm very curious about the details.
    3. When max almost died in the war of trolls. I'm equally curious how Riftans feels when he sees maxi covered in blood & of course when he finds out that max miscarried

I'm going crazy thinking about it

How to acsess ridibooks ?
    I will pay. I will pay to read all about under the oak tree
    Please tell me how

7. judyjudie

judyjudie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol look how their love scenes in Book 1 outweigh those in Book 1 :blobpats::blobpats: It seems Book 2 will be more adventurous. But there're still scenes showing their care for each other right? I can't stand if Riftan keeps acting cold towards our baby Maxi :blobsob:

asianelle likes this.
  8. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this multiple times this morning. I don’t know why. Because just once is enough to convey all of Maxi’s pain and humiliation, Riftan’s rage, and the knights panic to control tvphe situation.
    I am reading Un on am sure as I read forward even more
    To new members on access to Ridibooks. I took me time to get access and here is some information.
    You must have Google Chrome to translate the Ridibooks site. Once you have it it is like MAGIC!
    Becoming a member requires email address and must give correct name and birth year, will receive an email with access code
    Adult access requires an ID card copy to send-attach to request, you should blank out all info except your name and birthday, this lets you read the first few chapters for free- enough to get you seriously hooked!
    To purchase with overseas credit card need Visa, MC, AmEx, -- Discover doesnt work. The purchase amount is 25-30 US$ for all available chapters
    Most response from Ridi is quite quick, and they will respond to questions through 1:1 within 12 hours, depending on their working hours.

Accessing the book-translations through any other source does not benefit the author in any way at all.

To new members -- on the access to Ridibooks. It took me time to get access and here is some information that might help.
    You must have Google Chrome to translate the Ridibooks site. Once you have it it translates like MAGIC!
    Becoming a member requires email address and must give correct name and birth year, will receive an email with access code
    Adult access requires an ID card copy to send-attach to request, you should blank out all info except your name and birthday, this lets you read the first few chapters of UOT for free. - enough to get you seriously hooked!
    To purchase with overseas credit card need Visa, MC, AmEx, -- a Discover card doesnt work. The purchase amount is 25-30 US$ depending on exchange rate for all available chapters, and seems to go through within seconds
    Most response from Ridi is quite quick, and they will respond to questions through 1:1 within about 12 hours, depending on their working hours.

Accessing the book-translations through any other source does not benefit the author in any way at all. I have read some on the other sites and the translations are even weirder- - at least into English. I also think the snusnu parts are much better on Ridi.

To new members -- on the access to Ridibooks. It took me time to get access and here is some information that might help.
    You must have Google Chrome to translate the Ridibooks site. Once you have it it translates like MAGIC!
    Adult access requires an ID card copy to send-attach to request, you should blank out all info except your name and birthday, this lets you read the first few chapters of UOT for free. - enough to get you seriously hooked!
    To purchase with overseas credit card need Visa, MC, AmEx, -- a Discover card doesnt work. The purchase amount is 25-30 US$ depending on exchange rate for all available chapters, and seems to go through within seconds
    Most response from Ridi is quite quick, and they will respond to questions through 1:1 within about 12 hours, depending on their working hours.

Accessing the book-translations through any other source does not benefit the author in any way at all. I have read some on the other sites and the translations are even weirder- - at least into English. I also think the snusnu parts are much better on Ridi.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Mxt and Rara1424 like this.
  9. shubhangibansal

shubhangibansal New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now I can sleep in peace

10. updateplease28

Reading List:
    Link
    Q: for those living here in the philippines, how do you buy credits to read, i only have paypal. I wanted to read the whole book.

Mxt and samanthajan like this.
  11. updateplease28

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant find the group in facebook, what is the name?

12. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is chapter 106 in book 2 is a last chat writer before hiatus ?
    I need more. oh no I am crying badly.

13. letuta27

letuta27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi ^^ i want to ask you that Maxi get pregnant with Riftans? I see there are spoiler about “miscarriage talks” phase but I can't access to read it huhu :((( I am pretty sad to know that after so many adversities come to Maxi and Riftans. In Vietnam, the story has only reached chapter 95 - when the Riftans gave a white horse calles “Rem” to Maxi. It's still very happy :((( Sorry for my bad English to writing but i quite good in reading hehe ^^ Hope to see your response soon. Thank youuu

Hi ^^ i want to ask you that Maxi get pregnant with Riftans? I see there are spoiler about “miscarriage talks” phase but I can't access to read it huhu :((( I am pretty sad to know that after so many adversities come to Maxi and Riftans. In Vietnam, the story has only reached chapter 95 - when the Riftans gave a white horse calles “Rem” to Maxi. It's still very happy :((( Sorry for my bad English to writing but i quite good in reading hehe ^^ Hope to see your response soon. Thank youuu

judyjudie likes this.
  14. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading along in Ridibooks and am up to Chapter 75!! Enjoying it so MUCH!! I have a few questions for someone who can translate Korean to English. What is trying to be translated when Maxi says 'Rice'? Once she said 'Rice and rice'? And every once in a while she says 'Radish' as an exclamation. ?Radish?
    If I should give chapter and line or post actual copy of the sentence, I can do that. Thanks so much!!

15. everlynn

everlynn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, guys, I've read up to the latest chapter on book 2 on ridi books, i think it's worth purchasing it since one chapter costs only around $0.10~ i seriously can't wait for the haitus to end so i can read more!!

also is the manga drawn by the same author as UTOT? or is it different?

updateplease28, Mxt and letuta27 like this.
  16. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you - that clears up a lot - - in one part she said. 'Ears. Poetry.' - -hahaha - I didn't even try to figure that out!!:D

ptt33 and asianelle like this.
  17. letuta27

letuta27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg so sad to hear that :(((( Imagine how sad they would be. This novel keeps making me emotional and thinking about it all the time huhu

asianelle likes this.
  18. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found out she was pregnant during the expedition to Livadon.
    The author clearly tells (perhaps because I've had it), she eats a lot, stomach cramps, weakness, dizziness, even when she makes herbs with Ruth she explains that she can't eat a loaf of bread properly and wants to throw it up when it reaches his throat.
    I think she miscarried when she was kicked in the stomach by a Troll.

19. letuta27

letuta27 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it’s nice to have your quick reply. Maxi and riftan- this couple makes me care so much hichic

20. judyjudie

judyjudie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The part when they found out her miscarriage and the following events after really broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes :blobsob: Our couple lived in torment and suffered a lot :blob_teary: but still it's the climax of the story to me :blobsmilehappyeyes:. Really really looking forward to the full translation of that part :aww:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    letuta27 and mulianah gulus like this.