Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. monkeyluv

monkeyluv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! All the spoilers are good. I’m trying to start from the beginning of book 2 but there isn’t much spoilers for the first couple of episodes. Would you guys help me out please. Hook a girl up with spoilers please. I would really like to read some spoilers about how Riftan found out what Maxi was doing and where she was going. Please

2. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comparison this chapter with the earliest chapter of book 1, Ursuline didn't want to be healed by Maxi and now this time Ursuline is getting healed by Maxi. Maybe we might see comparison Richt humiliated Riftan and Maxi, this time Richt is going to be humiliated when he looses by Riftan.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  3. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that KSJ really fooled us with the dog name. I would never have thought it was Ursuline. I think it's really great.

Well, they could have written a warning in advance for the scene.

4. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok

Asias, AlmaBerkana and MARSEA12 like this.
  5. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken now will be a break after the 4 chapters released and next chapter will be posted on Dec 20th, is that right angels?

athena1979, kim rabbit, Asias and 5 others like this.
  6. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! Just saw the post on Instagram by P
    I so need to be tomorrow to read the new Manwha chapter on Manta!!! Ursuline looks angry and Riftan too!!!!

kim rabbit, manlyman, Asias and 3 others like this.
  7. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right.

athena1979, kim rabbit, Asias and 3 others like this.
  8. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the instagram? I only have the Manta insta. Is it the same one?

athena1979, Asias and AlmaBerkana like this.
  9. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Yuri was Riftan dog but his puppy, Richt would call Yuri "puppy" and Ursuline is Riftan dog, he is really loyal to him, he could've follow his family as royal knights but decided not to so he joined the RDKs. I am really curious is he still engaged and who is the lady he is engaged to :blobthinkingsmirk:

10. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly Ursuline was to join his brother man-at-arms, also his engagement couldn't be broken/called off (sth to do with customs/tradition I think, correct me if Im wrong angels).

11. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, the engagement was cancelled, wasn't it?

12. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this on korean wiki:
    upload_2022-11-29_19-51-4.png
    It seems the engagement wasn't cancelled?

athena1979, Selina-may, Asias and 5 others like this.
  13. HolyCannoli

HolyCannoli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fight between Riftan and Richt is sure to be intense. It's been a while since I've read Riftan's POV, but I remember him being worried about fighting in the first sword competition (when he was still a mercenary) as the fighting is different. I'm paraphrasing, but basically he'd never fought anyone where the point wasn't to kill your opponent as quickly as possible. So, even if Richt tries some sort of dirty tactic with Riftan, it wouldn't work. It would probably blow up in Richt's face. Which I am very much looking forward to! :blobhero::blobpopcorn_cool::blobangel:

14. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, it was not cancelled because it would bring shame to the Lady and the families. It just stayed up in the air without any closure but neither is allowed to marry anyone else because they are still technically engaged. That's why he feels sorry for her. If they go by medieval law, any marriage attempt to anyone else would be annulled because there was a previous marriage contract (betrothal).

15. emdl07

emdl07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday. Thanks for the spoilers.

Wow, this chapter took us by surprise and was definitely exciting. Was not expecting that. Guess the "dog" comment kind of threw some of us off. But it was sad to see Ursuline get hurt because all the RDK are like family so its nerve wrecking to see any of them injured. I knew Rich was gonna play dirty but thought it would be with Rif. However, as one of you pointed out, they are knights that are fighting, and although the intent is not to kill, it's still pretty rough combat. What was said is correct, the fight is not over until one admits defeat and if Rich decided not to yield even with a sword buried in his arm then so be it. He's a brute but he used strategy for this because He knew Ursuline would beat him otherwise. I still thing it was dirty the way he fought and am so angry at him. I just know Rif is going to get him back for this and I agree, Rich's defeat at Rif's hands will be all the more satisfying.

I am so proud of Maxi!!!! She is amazing. I also wonder what all the nobles, royalty, healers, and knights thought when they saw her run to his aid and do her thing. She just made herself look so cool in front of everyone I think. And I agree with what one of you said about how this came full circle for Ursuline and Maxi in their friendship. Before he didn't like her or want her healing magic and now he accepts her healing. KSJ did such a great job with this.

I'm worried about Rif. He's in his calm quiet murder mode. I'm thinking about the next chapter and its seems like we'll have another scene with Rif, Rich, and Maxi play out like in book 1 when they are at the war camp, so I wonder how KSJ is going to bring this full circle in their interaction. Maxi is a lot stronger now and not completely intimidated by Rich, shes more free with her temper, and her and Rif have a stronger bond and they back each other up. In my head I created a funny scenario to help ease my stress. I think it would be cool if Rif and Rich get heated by each others insults and then move to strike each other, but this time, instead of Agnes, Maxi uses some cool magic to break them apart. Then Maxi turns beast mode like she did at the tavern when they were in the Duchy to tell Rich off and gives him the ultimate insult that sends him off fuming or uses powerful magic to intimidate him. Maxi turns to Rif and yells at him to ask what the heck he thinks he's doing, so Rif, who is amused but also upset, tries to turn it around and ask Maxi why she interfered, but Maxi is not having it, and tells Rif he is doing so good at being patient and being at peace with everyone, and just now he almost ruined it because he wanted to be petty with Rich. Killing him out of anger would be a sad excuse for the Wigrew to get thrown in prison after everything Rifs done to get this far. Maxi will not allow anything or anyone to delay their trip back home (nor interfere with her baby making plans:D), not even her husband, and if they have to stick around longer in Osyria because Rif is on trial for hurting/killing Rich, there will be hell to pay. So Maxi then demands he get himself together and go back to the infirmary because Ursuline need his commander by his side level headed. So Rif starts begrudgingly walking towards the hospital mumbling under his breath how annoying Maxi is being, and Maxi is just like keep walking Mr. One Strike Calypse or else you'll be the one paying 10x over. :blobjoy:

I bet when Rif and Rich duel, Rif won't let it just be one strike. He'll let him suffer a bit and humiliate Rich. Although, this does create opportunities for Rich to play dirty again and injure Rif, if that's possible. But, as some of you predicted, maybe this will be how Maxi is finally able to use her healing magic on him and can be what they argue about on the way home to Anatol. We shall see.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  16. zkira

zkira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan is the most dangerous person in this work, he is a person who does not show his feelings but when he enters vengeful mode, he would beat even the king

17. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to medieval era rules, his engagement couldn't be cut off, even the lady had to wait years to be wed.

18. Cukooformaxiandriftan

Cukooformaxiandriftan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #BIGFACTS!

manlyman, athena1979, Asias and 5 others like this.
  19. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    Asias and sendyv like this.
  20. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I created an account here, I remember reading many believe Ursuline fiance could been Idsilla. I don't believe it's her, and he was in Ethelene and I believe he saw her face and if it was her he would have said something and Ursuline has seen her fiance face so it couldn't be her. Idsilla said it was a nobleman she was engaged from the south and I think Ursuline isn't from the south, From Wedon, I think he might from the west of Wedon. Idsilla is from Livadon, it could be a nobleman who is from south of Livadon.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    manlyman, Bluecattea, sendyv and 2 others like this.