Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww::aww::aww: !!!!

Yeah, her fiancé was from the South, whereas Ursuline is from Whedon (hence he gave his geas to Agnes and he was very close to the Royal family) and I believe his fiancée was also from Whedon but I'm not sure.

2. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    athena1979 and AlmaBerkana like this.
  3. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan is definitely very angry now. In chapter 203 when Richt arrogantly “apologized” to him because he might “mistakenly” caused permanent damage to Riftan’s dog, Riftan replied “yout body wont be safe from my mistake too”.. i cant wait for the next chapters where Riftan would really amputate Richt or even better castrate him so he cant breed :LOL:

manlyman, emdl07, Bluecattea and 13 others like this.
  4. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wanted to to cut his tongue out for insulting Maxi. What if he cuts his tongue out for insulting people that Riftan cares about.

AlmaBerkana, manlyman, MDE and 6 others like this.
  5. Gabi2077gabrielle

Gabi2077gabrielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is that why he has such a bad mood? :mad::mad::mad: Ursuline is a virgin! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

6. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I truly enjoy the unexpected twist of the chapter!
    Thinking backward, any RDK close to Riftan could be his dog -for Brechton. Riftan owns the RDK so it could have been anyone, KSJ was so good in making us clueless.
    Maxi showed her knowledge and leadership in front of the whole stadium… 10.000 people and many nobles from everywhere. Now people will truly see her for the powerful, beautiful , red hair wizard she is and there might be another song about her :).
    I just wished that the duke could have seen it.

The plot is developed in a way to built up our anxiety but also much higher expectations, now I personally don’t think about Ascalon anymore but how Riftan can crash Breston badly in front of everyone.
    I don’t think Riftan will be greatly hurt, he still had to be the strongest knight, and revenge a great injustice and cunning behavior from a villain that doesn’t care about others at all and even jeopardize the whole war for his own advantage.
    Riftan would never be bad to weak and nice people, while Brechton is is opposite… he enjoys taken advantage of them.
    It has to be spectacular win.

I am truly ready for any other unexpected twist… also waiting for some couple time after the winning. With all these unexpected events , I think -better hope- that will have another 5-6 chapters to close satisfactory everything and gave enough snusnu and sweet moments.

next chapter…. Maybe the finals ….???

Maxi and Ursuline started on the wrong side bit day by day but they learned to respect and appreciate each others even if they have different personalities. Now they are part of the same family and care and look after each others.

7. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess in the beginning of the next chapter it's going to be intense .. Riftan is furious because one of his strongest subordinate is severely injured to the point of almost losing his arm, Richt is provoking him, and Maxi is there. Besides insulting Uslyn, Richt might insult Maxi too. Yes I agree RIftan to cut off his tongue, not to worry the priest is there to heal him but i hope they cant fix the severed nerves so he cant talk properly after that :ROFLMAO:

100% agree with your opinion here (y)

AlmaBerkana, manlyman, emdl07 and 8 others like this.
  8. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new manhwa is funny on the one hand, thanks to Ruth, and perfect timing with Ursuline on the other. Here you can see how he has developed from the manhwa chapter to the current novel chapter.:blobokhand:

I also love how KSJ shows us all the skills of the main RDK in the book. :aww:

AlmaBerkana, sendyv, manlyman and 7 others like this.
  9. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i just read the manhwa through manta app, so i guess the punching scene we were talking about yesterday will be in the next episode, because at the end of this chapter was where Uslyn asked "have u no pride, commander?!" OMG the audacity :LOL:

AlmaBerkana, sendyv, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  10. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Morning from Germany Angels, :blob_pompom::blobsmirk:

I would like to know if you know this extra info, such as with Urslin's fiancee, from Twitter or ridi (author Q & A) or where else?
    I hope that this information can be read in the original Book 2.

Greetings to you

11. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading today's manhwa update i was wondering besides because Uslyn declined Maxi's healing in this chapter, is the reason why KSJ made Uslyn as Richt's victim is because he's quite unpopular among the readers? I've seen a lot of Hebby's, Ruth's, Elliot's, Gabel's, Yuri's and Garou's fans around the forum, facebook, instagram but nobody seems to be a fan of Uslyn. KSJ couldnt possibly make Hebby severely injured in the hands of Richt because he is one of the most adored character in UTOT, as he is funny, always kind and friendly to Maxi since the very beginning. If he is the one getting nearly amputated and huge wound on his head it would definitely causing riot among Hebby's online wives and OAK fandom :ROFLMAO:

Aria_WW, AlmaBerkana, sendyv and 9 others like this.
  12. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes my apologies for the misunderstanding.
    I'm looking forward to the scene. It continues on 20 December. I have to read through the manhwa from the beginning again. Then everything will flow more smoothly.

AlmaBerkana, sendyv, Asias and 4 others like this.
  13. rifrifmaxmax

rifrifmaxmax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manta releases every 10,20,30
    How is manhwa?

athena1979 likes this.
  14. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idsilla reminds me if Riftan and Maxi would have a firstborn daughter she has self confidence, their daughter will have self confidence because she will be raised by love unlike Maxi was raised, Idsilla wanted to protect and help her brother, I can see their daughter be protective of her brothers and sisters if she will have siblings and even help them.

15. MDE

MDE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, definitely in next episode, I've just reread the correspondent chapter in book one and the punch comes after that last sentence you posted.

Even if he's been the last one of the RDK to appreciate Maxi, and he still sometimes scolds her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(remember the scene in which Quahel left), he definitely cares for her now! I'm so sorry for what happened to him in yesterday's chapter and I am really looking forward Richt' s punishment at the hands of Riftan. :blobdevil:

AlmaBerkana, sendyv, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  16. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa=webtoon is posted on Manta. And yes Manta posts every 10,20&30, but every 4th ep released they have a break (20 days). So next ep will be posted on Dec 20th.

Check first page of the forum there's link to Korean UTOT Wiki, there os majority of info gathered in one place (from QnAs etc) about characters, but again u'll have to use automatic translations so the pronouns and some sentences will be butchered, just be prepared.

17. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too i was really sad yesterday i dont think Uslyn deserves what he got in yesterday’s chapter. I know he was quite harsh n rude to Maxi in book 1 but it was understandable because how her father treated Riftan n RDK. Hehe i still remember the funny moment between Uslyn n Maxi when he was teaching her sword wielding, she was doing it so badly and he criticized her bluntly right there n then. He even said the troll that Maxi killed was stupid because it cant escaped from her lousy combat skill :ROFLMAO:.. And Maxi is no longer intimidated by him, she even pointed her sword to Uslyn’s neck for criticizing her, it was such a cute moment. Well i put my 100% trust on Ruth to restore n heal his nearly severed arm, so he will bounce back healthy n strong and continue his service as RDK top ranking knight. Ruth healed the battered n severed Riftan’s injuries too in Riftan’s POV - even Riftan’s injuries was worse with damaged internal organs n such .. so yeah really hoping here for the best for Uslyn.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    emdl07, Leeh, AlmaBerkana and 8 others like this.
  18. honeybuttergarlic

honeybuttergarlic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, the novel update time has been officially changed to 18:00.

sendyv, manlyman, Asias and 8 others like this.
  19. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is the term widely used in the Western world for comics from South Korea.

20. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Wednesday afternoon and early morning, angels :) @Ames2021, I would like to say that I agree with you. Kim Soo Ji might wound Uslyn to improve his attitude to Maxi and perhaps their relationship. @Lizaa, since beginning, Richt intended to mess up everything, especially the last mission to defeat Red Dragon. I always assume, his main purpose of sabotaging the supplies aren't only to destroy The Allied Forces but also to mess up Riftan's leadership and humiliate both Riftan and Maxi. As long as I remember, at the time, it's Maxi who handled the supplies problem. I remember when I was still a silent reader of the forum, several of you wrote that during the war, supplies problem might lead into some serious problems, including the separation in the forces and well, I bet it's the most tragic, the war lost. By sabotaging The Allied Forces' supplies, Richt seems to believe that it's able to weaken Allied Forces then murder them, slowly. As a result, they might be lost before slaying Red Dragon. Sorry, for my long post. Some angels, here (n) Please, o please I beg your revision.

;) I've predicted it before. Thanks for your information. Honestly, I'm genuinely okay with the new updating schedule. As long as dear Kim Soo Ji's health is getting better and better. I might be busy on Tuesday and Friday. However, I am able to peep your spoiler at night :) And, sometimes, I prefer to read it at night coz' well in my opinion the atmosphere and ambience are more peaceful and romantic. No one bothers you, too.