Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all the characters in UTOT have their own story and can be developed as far as the reader's imagination even though they are only supporting characters.

I started imagining what if it turns out that Ursuline's fiancé is a girl who is also a victim of a business marriage because of her family. She was a stubborn girl and actually didn't want a marriage arrangement even if it was for their own family's benefit as well. As a noblewoman, she couldn't be independent and left as she pleased.

I imagine that she ended up escaping to Anatole and looking for her fiancé because she doesn't want to stay with her family and wait for the certainty of a marriage that doesn't come. SHe knew that the RDK were dignified knights regardless of caste and that their leader was a wise knight. SHe probably didn't expect uslyn to marry her, but if she went to uslyn's place, she might be able to live freely outside of the nobility's rules.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's why he is not flexible about romance

2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aa, suddenly I forget Richt's source of power. I only know he got it from the giants but I have forgotten the name.

sendyv and Asias like this.
  3. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read one of the dumbest takes Maxi going to the WT was the a bad decision she ever made and she was egotistical for doing so and do hidden than facing to go with Riftan. And also has so much Kuahel hate saying uses Maxi for his personal gain and evil gains and doesn't her as a comrade and attacking people because they ship Kuahel with Maxi, you don't like that they ship them but it doesn't give them the right to attack them, everyone has different taste in ship. I don't like that people ship Kuahel with Maxi but I don't attack them, like this person does. Idk if this person is a troll but going on 7 to month old comments just to attack than just ignoring the comments.

Bluecattea, Sa12Ben18 and Asias like this.
  4. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that KSJ most likely is going to make Maxi pregnant.
    Everyone agrees that Having a child is not important for a couple and it doesn’t define happiness, but UTOT is a fairytale where the FL really wants to have a child. I don’t think that it would be a complete happy ending if Maxi is not pregnant just because she is missing a child from Riftan really much and Riftan always wanted a child with Maxi ( until the miscarriage scare). He told her in many occasions that they could have been with one or two children if it wasn’t for sector. For these reasons I think and hope that they’ll get a cute little Calypse junior (boy or girl is not important).

5. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and we are live at the snusnu baby making.:love::giggle:

6. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    He said if it wasn't for the dragon, they would have children as in more than one children. I believe they might have 3 children but I do hope they have a daughter if they have many children.

Bluecattea, Leeh, AlmaBerkana and 5 others like this.
  7. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!!! I feel like Maxi, it's weird to know about their behind-the-scenes sexual lives. BUT, while I can see all the RDK either having short-term partners or girlfriends, I cannot see Ursuline hooking up with anyone! He is really uptight. He's hot, but super picky. Most of the other guys are probably not as picky and I bet Hebby is the least picky :ROFLMAO:. I can even see the sweet Sir Elliot probably having a sweet courtship with a lady. But Ursuline would have to have a super elegant woman. I'm surprised he gets along so well with Agnes because she seems too sporty for him. I know they're basically childhood friends too, though, and he's very loyal to the royal family. Maybe a relationship would loosen him up a bit, in more ways than one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Ursuline seems like the type of guy that would be grossed out by a woman's period and other hygiene matters lol! She would have to be very put together all the time, like he is.

emdl07, Bluecattea, Asias and 6 others like this.
  8. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    On the RDKs I believe Elliot, Ursiline might be virgins:ROFLMAO: and Gabel and Hebaron aren't virgins because they have experience with dating and ladies, even they never took their relationship seriously with those ladies, I wonder if they had one nightstand with ladies:ROFLMAO:

9. Selina-may

Selina-may Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Special thank you, I found it (y);)

Asias and EnterYourNickname like this.
  10. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I feel Hebby when he was younger (20ish) he probably had few one nightstands, Gabel I'm not sure - I feel like he was very influenced by previous commander (that's why he's galant), so yeah short term relationships yes, but one nightstand I don't think suits quite his personality. And Gabel gives me vibes of someone who had his first crush on a girl who was older than him (some confident, down to earth maid?) and she treated him like a younger, cute brother (in part because of his physique), and that was his first heartbreak. Also I don't know why but I feel like Elliot is not a virgin and had his first experience with his first crush (that kind of young, sweet and a bit naive love).

Leeh, sendyv, AlmaBerkana and 4 others like this.
  11. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an opinion that you did not request, but I see you get truly hurt and touched by other ppl opinion or comments on the novel, that probably are not as understanding and caring as we are on this forum. Ppl that comment ridiculous things about a personality type that usually is a reflection about they own lacs and flaws.
    I suggest you not to read them any more
    We here do know and understand, because we did research and re read, and theorized and comment on a tolerable way our opinions and thinking. So, I rather stay here and chat with you here about how passionate we are about this novel, instead of reading haters that they only spread hate because they are bitter and angry with life.

In my opinion Maxi was not at all egoistical, she did that for Riftan. But at the same time, this thing about being a woman on the Middle age and being able to construct her own world also is an important message: She built a personality and a character for herself, apart from her husband, and at that time that was not possible. KSJ gave us the hint there that in spite of everything, even the world timing, you can be and follow your dreams. For Riftan as well, she constructed his character as obsessive and possessive, developing him in a husband that allows her wife to be a person by herself and that pushing her away or being obsessively caring does not work.
    KSJ wrote a master piece of growing love, understanding for each other, and that they needed to be open and true to each other

So again: Stop reading comments for your own sake.
    We Love UTOT and respect each others opinions. Its our safe place to live and enjoy this wonderful novel!

12. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to reread ksj q&a about Gabel doesn't flirt with multiple girls. Hebaron and Gabel have dating experience. So I think both might not be virgin. I am really interested the RDKs backstory and their love life.

13. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    I need the RDK sexual behind the scenes please!!!!

I agree, Hebaron is not picky, he goes with the woman that calls him
    Sir Elliot I believe its the romantic type, yes, with a sweet lady - taking her flowers and attending her

I lough so hard at your description of Ursuline... Super elegant woman, but yes he is the type that as a woman you have to hide your hygiene matters all the time!!! I think he takes Agnes as a boy friend, as she has some kind of that personality as well, so he respects her as a woman, but he can treat her like another knight

On the other hand... opposites attract so instead of a Put Up Lady, he has a wild one like Agnes, and he looks embarrassed all the time

totally agree with you

Yes! and as @Sa12Ben18 said... the snusnu making baby part!

14. Gabi2077gabrielle

Gabi2077gabrielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosetta would have been a great match for him
    On a funny side…. Now Ursuline has to start using his “private Sword” on a lady until his arm is healed

16. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine Ursuline muttering under his breath walking behind his "wild stallion" of a gf- whether its Agnes or someone like her! You're right! Opposites attract. I can see Ursuline with either a super elegant woman or someone very opposite of that and he'd always be grumpy and scolding but very happy. Aww that would be sweet!

Girrrll! I cried laughing!! That's one of my husband's favorite songs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I have sinned too!! Sometimes I look at men like that and I'm like "what a waste." :blobangel:.Oh Lord, I'm sorry! That is probably how Kuahel stands out too though, I agree.

They would've been a very beautiful couple for sure.

17. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. AlmaBerkana

AlmaBerkana Astrologer

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA loved your joke!

LOL!!!!!!! For sure, I can picture Ursuline like that .
    On the other hand, I agree with Rosetta type for him... But it´s definitely more fun the opposite one!!!

if looking is a sin...Oh I´m quite a sinner as well!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Who would Rosetta be a great match with Elliot or Ursuline? And I think both men are way older than her. I always wonder does she really love her husband, she said she will never trust any men.

I am sorry that I annoyed you with my post, I am just a sensitive person and I speak what my mind says.