Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe thats a nightmare for sure:LOL:. I believe once UoT ridi version ended soon, we are not going to say goodbyes to each other, because once book 2 official english translation is out this forum will be very busy with comments again :D

emdl07, Asias, AlmaBerkana and 5 others like this.
  2. athena1979

athena1979 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @sendyv, we are still here, dear :):):) @Ames2021, I have loved and enjoyed this forum, so much. By the way, are we still going to discuss bout' Kim Soo Ji's next UTOT novel bout' the journey of Thalia and Barcas? Do you think is it going to be translated into English?

emdl07, Asias, MARSEA12 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the forum will have a separate forum topic@thread for Forgotten Field (Thalia & Barcas). If both novels are discussed in this same UoT forum thread it is going to confuse people :ROFLMAO:. I dont think i will be the earliest to join the Forgotten Field forum thread because i want to read only when the book status is completed:LOL:. Regarding whether it is going to be officially translated to english, i think it depends on international fans requests, if the book is as good as UoT of course the international fans will demand to have the english version too. I think her previous book before UoT was not as popular as UoT hence it was not getting english translations.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
    emdl07, Asias, sendyv and 1 other person like this.
  4. sendyv

sendyv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: I look forward to that!

And yes, I think the next novel will be another forum. I’ll probably wait until there is a translation or I see how they release it. It would be so confusing to be in one forum.
    These would’ve been very interesting!

5. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    @ROEM CALYPSE
    Likewise, the upcoming chapters will surely be a top-notched in giving a tense-worthy thrilling scene in Oak's history.[/QUOTE]
    Of course, it will :) I also believe the ending is going to be genuinely beautiful, dramatic and epic.

@Ames2021, hmmm, is it Heeran's Guk Sonata? (n) Just wanna inquire bout' it. As long as I remember Heeran's Guk Sonata has it's own forum. I had ever read the forum, too. Regardless, a few who think the ending is "tragic", in my opinion it is "perfect". For, they deserve their own "ending" whether it is joyful or miserable. It's definitely joyful for both Soru and Yato. However, sorry to say, it's certainly miserable for Jo Hyun. Yeah, his people believe he is a good and wise king. However, they have no idea that he spends his life in regret and misery. Even, he neglects both Garan and her son :( I disagree when a few state that Soru's love to Yato is only a kind of pitiness, I of course respect their opinion. However, in my opinion loving someone is a process. I believe both of Soru and Yato will be able to love each other in the future. Both also have a tragic fate and life.

6. MARSEA12

MARSEA12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I would prefer the story was told by Darian, and Uigru and the Nymph. Yes it takes during the Roem, it's unknown what time of the Roem Era is taken.

7. Prophase

Prophase Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want everything to be released in Amazon kindle. Actually I am not buying in ridi cause I want to read a properly translated one so I am just reading the spoilers that are given by the angels here but the translation is taking so long and I am really done with waiting. If any one has any news about the book 2&3 release in Amazon do post it here. Thank you.

8. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No news for now. Maybe, just maybe we will get info about english ver after book 2 is done. Also there will be no book 3 as far as we know, since author is preparing to release/is working on a new (unrelated to Maxi&Riftan) book after the book 2 is completed.

That's just my prediction but the fastest "date" we can imagine the book 2 (first like 40 chapters- if they keep up their pattern of releases in seasons) in english may be released is late Feb/March. And that would be probably the best case scenario, so I don't have high hopes. Hopefully it will be released at least in the first half of 2023.

And I bet this forum will blow up if we finally get the news about book 2 in english :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

emdl07, Prophase, Bluecattea and 3 others like this.
  9. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    On the new book, Forgotten Fields is Talia and Barcas Maxi descendant?

10. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong it's the other way around Maxi can be potential descendant of Talia and/or Barcas. As the book will take place in Roem era, way before UTOT. Did author confirm that they're Maxi's ancestors?
    Also I might be wrong but in the author's post that angels posted here, wasn't there also info about some book in modern setting?

emdl07 and MARSEA12 like this.
  11. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's what I was saying is Talia and Barcas Maxi's ancestor?

Asias and EnterYourNickname like this.
  12. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean Im not sure either if they are Maxi's ancestors especially since Thalia is going to be illegitimate roem child.

Asias, Ames2021 and MARSEA12 like this.
  13. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Emperor Darian is Maxi direct descendant so if she comes from the line, she might be Maxi's ancestor.

Sa12Ben18 and Asias like this.
  14. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Maxi's mom father was an emperor, Roem was already fallen her mom was a noblewoman who had Roemian blood. I was thinking if Talia isn't Maxi ancestor, it could be Kuahel, I think he has Roemian blood in him.

15. Asias

Asias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that Agnes is a great wizard from the WT , although there is not description of her ever doing healing magic. Might not be her main talent

16. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she loves being wizard, she isn't interested to settle down or being a queen.

AlmaBerkana, emdl07 and Asias like this.
  17. MARSEA12

Reading List:
    Link
    Then Talia might be Maxi ancestor, there's a reason why she's making this book and you don't have to be so upfront on the beginning of the paragraph not everyone reads the whole context of the interview or read the book on whole Ridi, some just read spoilers.

18. Lizaa

Lizaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean that i was being upfront? This word has many meanings when i look up in google ,tbh english is not my first language and i didn’t mean to be upfront.. i type my comment on a really light manner, did you meant the "oh yeah has the auhtor.... " part at the beginning of the first sentence it came out too blunt? Im Sorry Sometimes i just add oh because i remember something on the spot ,really meant not bad , and the question was me genuinely being curious, i thought i forgot something then i type what i remembered from book 1
    I read on ridi but is completely fine if others readers rely on spoilers,(y) and the interviews and q&a links are on the first page of the forum :blobhug:once again i really didn't mean to come out as upfront nor confrontational really :blobjoy:...i believe this forum is to exchange thoughts regarding the novel everyone has different opinions and we may be disagree but still respectful
    Hope this is cleared good night

manlyman, sendyv, emdl07 and 4 others like this.
  19. athena1979

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, happy Monday morning and early morning for all of you. Hi, both @Lizaa and @MARSEA12, how are you? Hmmm, in my opinion, Kim Soo Ji might inform whether Forgotten Fields is UTOT sequel or isn't after UTOT is completely finished.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    AlmaBerkana and Asias like this.
  20. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Angels,

So I haven't been active and I've missed a lot, if you don't mind me asking,

Who is Emperor Darian? and Thalia and Barcas? I read the last uploaded chapter but I don't remeber it mentioning any of these characters.

Are they from her new book "Forgotten Fields"? And What's the book about?