Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So -- - - sitting here in my house and preparing a yummy dish for dinner and all I can think about is Maxi and Riften! So crazy as they are fictional people , but have captured my imagination. I have read to the end of Book 2, as it is currently written, and am going back over all of it, especially the Riftan POV parts, more of his thoughts and feelings come up in Book 2.

And to those who think of Riftan as a sexual aggressor, - - Please Tell Me - - - - If a man who declared his love and near uncontrollable desire for you, and who desired to please you as much as himself and would not ever 'force' you if you said NO - how could that be bad - even in our times?? A man that you are totally confident would NEVER Ever hurt you? He Sounds like good man to me!

Mxt, sheerankamar, bradpitt69 and 3 others like this.
  2. HQSocke

HQSocke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YEES I ALSO imagine how the story would go on, if I love the plot!

3. Wenmen363

Wenmen363 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much! I greatly appreciate it it’s sooo organized!! Y’all are the best!!

You are seriously awesome!! Thank you everyone these spoilers have been great!!

I read riftans POV it’s only to chapter 28 I can’t wait until they translate the part that leads up to the wedding!!!

I read riftans POV it’s only to chapter 28 I can’t wait until t
    yessssss

bradpitt69 likes this.
  4. jujumax

jujumax New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what the author's coffee is? it looks like this is a forum getting information from the author ... thanks

5. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where? link?

6. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really good, especially the KISS at the end!!!

7. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    someone called u out in reddit

marucalypse likes this.
  8. marucalypse

marucalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please continue sharing!

bradpitt69, carmelle and tunafish007 like this.
  9. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your kind spoiler, since i miss some translation from Ridi, sometimes i find it hard to understanding Maxi, thank you for make it clear...

Hi i found very funny fanart
    it would be great if someone can translate it

[​IMG]

Riftan as her biggest Fans hahahhaa :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

[​IMG]

10. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan does trust Ruth. He was comfortable when Ruth suggested staying behind in Anatol while Riftan was off to the castle. There is definitely truth between them including the other knights. When it come to Max, not sure if Riftan trust his girl around Ruth lol.

Gargoyle and bradpitt69 like this.
  11. Wenmen363

Wenmen363 Member

Reading List:
    Link

I read riftans POV it’s only to chapter 28 I can’t wait until t

Where did you get the book in Spanish!? I speak Spanish I would love to read it!!

Thank you @chubchub

bradpitt69 likes this.
  12. nabi16

nabi16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi chubchub, I think it should be okay if you are using your own translations. That's really nice if you're willing to share. Is there a way to send a private message to you? I cannot seem to send you a direct message.

go to Sakura-chan's website. They are ahead and currently on Book 2.

marucalypse likes this.
  13. dukenovel

dukenovel Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how Maxi’s father became aware of her having a miscarriage?? Does he have a spy among Riftan’s Knights or something or was it someone else?? If it hasn’t been revealed, assumptions is okay too. Thanks

sheerankamar likes this.
  15. wacamole

wacamole Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that King Ruben told the Duke about the miscarriage. How did the King find out? probably because of princess Agnes who was reporting everything to the King. Thats why the dad got pissed at Max (well, he is always pissed at her) because the King was questioning whether Rosetta would also have reproductive problems since Max got a miscarrage. I think the King was trying to find ways to mock the Duke and it kinda backfired to Max since she was not aware that she had a baby and got the miscarrage :( poor Maxi... I want to kill the Duke so much:mad::mad:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  16. Elfstress

Elfstress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand the top one. I’ll do a literal translation.
    Maxi gives birth to a baby.
    Maxi: There, there. Say hi to the whole world.
    Knights: He looks similar.
    You can’t deny the blood relation. No.
    Maxi: He’s so lovely, right now he’s like a tiny Riftan, somewhat similar, tiny and angelic.
    Knights: Somewhat similar, no, he’s the same.

I’ve seen some of those comments too. And I think it’s coming from those who haven’t read enough of UOT to realize it’s not another sad helpless heroine story. And it’s not just a fairy tale romance story. Both characters need to step out of each other’s shadow and grow up. Riftan had been denying his duties in order to play house with Maxi and keep her in the dark about the situation with Croix. As sweet, loving and wonderful in bed…ok I lost track of what I was saying. He is dreamy. Anyways…a lot of readers only see the good in Riftan and fail to see he’s doing to her what her father did. She’s just traded one castle for another. He wants to keep her safe, keep her to himself and although he doesn’t hit her, he does hurt her by making her feel useless. But not every reader sees that. To them Maxi is just a girl who hurt a wonderful guy. Even if her decision was the only choice.

I look forward to seeing Riftan acknowledge Maxi for the badass gutsy mage she is becoming.

17. jujurlah

Reading List:
    Link
    I am tearing up while reading how Riftan treated Maxi after discovering how the duke treated her while in Croix castle.
    70% envy + 30% moved by his actions. He was like 'do not move, i will do everything for you'
    he was hand-feeding her, bathing her, he might as well breathe for her
    _----------_
    i was thinking maybe there was some spies by the duke but that is unlikely since the only prob found out about the miscarriage were the ones in the infirmary, and of course the ever so 'reliable' Agnes. Like what the first answer said, seems to me the duke and king are really close with each other, birds of the same feather flock together.
    And what's with Agnes not being able to refute the duke's allegations about the gossips between agnes' servants regarding her, riftan and maxi. why did she blushed?!!!! his allegations can be easily rebuked, try me, i will finish him off.
    i do think she is genuine with maxi but also, i am positive she is interested with riftan. as long as she knows her place, i am fine with her.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  18. maribe

maribe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and after reading his pov, I could understand better how her decision was the right one.
    And I agree about Riftan doing the "same" as her father, since the beginning he was overprotective and just wanting for Maxi to 'rest', after discovering how she was treated in croix castle it turned a dangerous obsession about her being save.

I'm currently reading the book 2, but seeing the spoilers it looks like he is more controlled about the overprotective behaviour.

19. carmelle

carmelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the chapter mentioned above about how Riftan treated Maxi

Yes please keep on sharing spoilers.
    You are our saviour

Mxt and marucalypse like this.
  20. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any of you give a spoiler when Max meets Yurixion in book 2?
    please pleasee pleaseeeeeee...:)