Spoiler Undercover Infiltration Duchess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marcie, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Marcie

Marcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:

Erit, Ezet’s older sister, runs away after three years of signing a contract marriage. In the place of her runaway sister, she entered the Duke of Jaxen’s castle.

Unable to afford the penalty for breaching the contract, she unintentionally pretends to be a fake wife.

However, Duke Edmond Jaxen is a sad*st with a tremendous desire for monopoly. At first, she was amazed by her shameful play with her husband, and now she realized that she had a masochist instinct.

“Does shaking your ass mean you want me to hit more?” again without her ever answering! She heard a fricative sound and weeping as she buried her face in the sheet.

It was thrilling rather than hurting. Even though she was having an absurd experience of being hit by her husband, Ezet’s body gave strength to her belly and raised her hips higher by raising her knees. The friction spread from the hips to the thighs.

“You said you didn’t want to be forced to do it, but it seems it feels good to get a hit on your butt.”

“Ah, no!”

“Then what is the reason you shake your hips in front of me?”

“Haa!”

Slap, slap. A sensation of excitement and heat continued to pour out, and even though the affected area was swollen red, the buttocks continued to tingle. The trembling didn’t stop as if she was addicted to the hitting sensation. Not knowing that her legs were starting to get wet, she moaned and shook her ass.

Associated Names:
    위장 잠입 공작부인

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that summary:blob_blush:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/undercover-infiltration-duchess/

https://ridibooks.com/books/102073773?_s=search&_q=위장+잠입+공작부인

https://www.google.com/books/edition/위장_잠입_공작부인_1권/ZTiUDwAAQBAJ?hl=en

Jeet, a girl who likes to read and has a timid personality, and her sister Erit, who is honest with her desires and who loves to think, are frank and splendid about her desires. Eritt, who applied for the recruitment announcement for the Duke of Saxony three years ago, returns after three years and runs away saying that he can no longer live with him. She said she didn't even spend the first night with the groom due to a thorough marriage for a contract, and she was on the verge of going half-crazy after being completely blocked from interacting with others for three years. And in order to explain her sister's escape, Izet went to the Duke of Saxony instead of her. And from now on, I'm caught up by Edmond, the Duke of Saxony, who said he'd do a good job as a husband...

I bought it right away because I read the series in Joara with fun and came out with a book. Yeo-ju, who goes to her brother-in-law instead of her sister, who is the opposite of her, is struck by a penalty that opens her mouth, and she pretends to be her and mixes her body with her husband. Looking at the setting alone, it looks like a very close family, but first, since this is a Romance, there is a setting that the older sister has never mixed a body with a male husband, and that it was a marriage by a thorough contract. (Spo) And it is revealed in the early and mid-mid stage, and from the moment I met with Yeo-ju, I learned that Yeo-ju was not the crazy bitch (...) he was married to. However, the Yeoju who walked with her own feet was just like a male..

Since then, the life of Yeoju, who has lived with low self-esteem, timidity, frugality, concession and carelessness, will be changed in a tumultuous manner by the male Joo.

Nam-ju itself has a slightly S-propensity, and Yeo-ju has a slightly perverted wall, perhaps because he has been repressed a little, so the two are really good match. Even though the male master has a lot of money and has great wealth (and he has a lot of money), there are various magic tools that he has stolen from other dragons, so he has a dynamic bed. Especially to the shameful side. There were quite a lot of scenes, as the water level wasn't too enthusiastic, and it tasted like a basic topic. There are...too...too many scenes...

I really like the scenes and I think the scenes are more enthusiastic, but this work is somewhat mixed with the scene where the story needs to be developed, reducing the concentration on the story. It is about 5 volumes, but I think it would be appropriate if it was only about 3 volumes. Or, even if the scene is the same, I think it would be okay if the story development and the scene were slightly separated. I'm sorry that the ending was also a flimsy feeling. Even though Yeoju's older sister, Yeoju and Namjoo's past double track, and Namjo's event were all finished, it felt like something was not clean. If it were a short story, I would have understood it, but there are five books, but I think the story is only this one.

However, the quality of the scene is on the high side, and it's okay to see it as a work where a male Joo makes Yeoju a lot of beauty.

Donjiral with different scales and various (light enough not to frown) kinky plays were hard to see in other works.

It's hard to recommend it to others, but I was satisfied with the price when considering the fabric.

ps) And it's no big deal, but Namjo was a little bit of my taste, but it's a pity that there is no scene with Namjo..^^...

Due to the setting of the work, the scene with Namjo could never come out, but he was originally a writer who uses the reverse harem (...)

ps2) Very desperate, but the male ju is a sympathetic male when considering the circumstances behind the scenes.

rairia17, Neyva, Dorythell and 9 others like this.
  4. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    What a summary :blobjoy:

Dorythell likes this.
  5. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know the timeline and main plot.. can someone spill the tea?
    What's the main conflict? Is it only her secret?
    What happen with the mc's sis? Will she come back?
    How many ch is it?

onnagiri likes this.
  6. lorinreads

lorinreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows that she is pretending to be her sister.

7. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhahhahahha finally spoiler thread for this one, let's camp lads :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

So in short her sister runaway cuz it boring AF there unlike what she imagined at first, and now the younger sister, she had to comes to explain the situation but forced to stay there to fulfill the contract in her sister stead and in the process, have to deal with the consequences her runaway sister left behind ( those toys and even sleep with him cuz her sister faults) hahahhahahhahaa

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    luliibunny likes this.
  9. Galaxies_pob

Galaxies_pob Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna know at the end of this nv