Japanese Undine from the frontier

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khakha, Mar 1, 2023.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Undine from the frontier
    辺境のウンディーネさん

Raw Link:
    https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16817139555145059130

NU Link:
    Not available

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Unique, OP FMC with pure heart.
    Fmc is reincarnated to game world after being sick for years with the same power that game avatar she played. Because of her sickness she chooses priest and not only she heal human/player she also heal monsters.
    When she reincarnated she got all avatar abilities and also avatar status (level 120). But in in isekai worldnis there is no level so her level also disappear but not her status. This make her op in magical abilities, physical abilities (high vit/high resistance) and mana quantity
    She is unique in isekai, becouse In the world she reincarnated human is lowest race and the only race can be priest is high elf, that because to become priest not only need great magical tallent but also great heart.

what will you get in this novel :
    - Isekai op fmc
    - immortal fmc (non aging + instant regeneration)
    - pure heart fmc, she can kill monster but she only choose to repel it, she even heals monster.
    - Dual abilities fmc (priest and water mage), in the world when everyone else only have one ability.
    - isekai world very similar to game world, because game world real creator is isekai goddess. Even npc is avatar from real residents Isekai world (spirit race, guild master, goddess, goddess daughter/demi god, devine beast), of course with goddess request. One of them even choose to become npc and faked death in isekai.

Description :
    VRMMO game "Ancient World".
    During a quest in this game, I was attacked by a divine beast-class monster and lost my life.
    in the temple as usualI thought I would be revived, but what appeared there was a goddess I had never seen before.
    And for some reason, she's kneeling on the ground, isn't she?
    Astonishing facts that are told there.
    Due to the goddess' mistake, I was reincarnated in the original world of "Ancient World".
    As Undine, who is based in a remote area...

This is the story of a girl who is said to be one of the best adventurers in the game (she is unaware of it) and helps out in any way possible.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023