Unlimited $, Unlimited Love, or Be Immortal Which would You Choose?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Emmyy, Mar 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Devil of Boredom

Devil of Boredom Exists.

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe who knows..... How's your roomie is she a cultivator then maybe yes....
    Does she have cultivation resources....
    Then maybe i am that guy after all immortality needs resources....

2. fireutsie

fireutsie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited money, so I can hire translators to finish translating all my favourite novels.

3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited $ could do so much good with that, for everyone and myself. Even if I couldn't find love, I'm pretty sure I'd be satisfied with 10 beatiful girls pretending to love me XD
    Immortal is meh, coz if you love someone you gonna watch em grow old and die, and you can still be killed.
    Love is risky, maybe everything else in your life will suck then.

4. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can say is I refer her as an Immortal Beauty.. So she can stay prettily by your side forever.. I just don't know if her attention span is that long haha.. I'm going laugh silently soo hard when I c her later. .:)

Thats a very long time my friend.. What do u want to accompany you?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  5. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited $, Unlimited Love, or Be Immortal Which would You Choose?

1. The government will come looking for you if you just spend money like crazy even though you have an office job.

2.Unlimited love can be bad cause of yanderes but some yanderes are good.

3. Immortality, watch everyone you ever loved or hated pass by and you won't be able to stop it. You'll just be a wandering husk that has no home cause it'll be suspicious if some guy thats 149 years old looks likes a 20 something year old and your kids will die one day, so that sucks.

I CHOOSE NONE OF THE ABOVE!

JohanneBrandt and Emmyy like this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    pick which trash I must pick

immortality cuz money too mainstream
    while love? this cat is not succubus~ I will die by snu snu if have unlimited love~

7. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I'm a greedy person.. So I choose money since money can buy love XD

8. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal~
    And by immortal I don't mean the wuxia one where you can get killed. I mean well and truly cannot-be-killed-no-matter-what-you-do kinda immortal~

9. HeroBrian_19

HeroBrian_19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I choose unlimited anti-nukes, making Canada the only country free of nuclear threats and radiation (yes radiation is included). Or I would choose unlimited energy, thus ending our universe and birthing many more multiverses where this thread would never exist.
    :p

NVM. I choose infinite nuffies!
    :blobhero:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  10. JohanneBrandt

JohanneBrandt Friendly Neighborhood Treehugger

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited money would be kind of a waste because your mass spendings would probably get you screwed over. The banks will notice you spending a crap ton of money from out of nowhere, they'll try to figure it out, when they can't, they'll report you to the government. Then you're in for it. Even if you got away with that, you'd still start ever so slowly causing inflation to constantly rise in whichever country you spend it, so you'd be making the situation worse for a lot of other people.

Ultimate love sounds nice 'n all, but I'm sure every individual can find a person to love romantically in due time, there's no need for magic to make it happen, in fact it'll kinda feel weird to have someone just fall in love with me out of nowhere, so I'll pass on that too.

Immortality would be phenomenal at first, but quickly it'd become awful because no one else is immortal. There's only so much loss a normal human psyche can take before it will collapse. Even if you power through it, would it really be worth it? I don't think so.

I'd just like a few million dollars (US) so that I can buy a nice house and settle down to spend the rest of my life on various hobbies. Make it so that the money came from some long-lost relative's inheritance to make it clean cash. That'd be nice I think.

11. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited money. Keep investing it in tech advancement, education and infrastructure which will help in other areas like medical research as well. Sure there might be some inflation, but my investments should stimulate the economy and increase the number of people that spend money as well.

12. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna be Immortal, but need to have super disguise skill to fake my death and live as another person or some scary people might kidnap and dissect me :D

Emmyy likes this.
  13. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    if immortality doesnt age me. then i choose immortality.
    a chance to laze for all eternity reading novels, watching anime And playing games? sign me up

not to mention the knowledge And technology to be discovered.

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortality seems like the worst choice, as in, watching everyone you love die while you alone stands?

I can't think of any pain bigger than a parent watching the death of their children... And this wouldn't happen just with them, but with my grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on forth...

Can you imagine the pain of seeing your grandchild dying in front of your eyes? That would be the worst.

So... The options for me are Love or Money.

I'm really unlucky with love, the people I fall for usually match me quite a bit, but... Don't quite feel the same for me... Or some other complication arives that makes it not work out.

I'd really like to find a love that actually worked out for me...

At the same time... I would always feel as if I wouldn't deserve it, for I magically obtained it... Did this person really love me? Or was it all just this magical facade...?

I think it would drive me into depression really quickly, so... Even though I'd love to find love that lasts me for life, I'd rather find it myself.

And then we reach the last one... Money.

Money is... Honestly the best option... Like, sure, it would weird banks out and the like, but you can just create a fake company that does a fake thing and earns fake money and inject as much money as you want for no demerit at all.

Like, sure, inflation would rise, but that is not significant enough to matter.

And well, money is not the answer to happiness, but it can allow you to drive a car through the happiness road, instead of walking all the way there.

I have tons of things I want and need to do, and money would allow me to do that, so... Money. Definitely money.

Miserys_End likes this.
  15. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    just give me the money :aww::aww::aww:

16. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited money.

Unlimited love? Does that mean they will do beyond what normally yanderes do? Sorry but i'm not even ready having yanderes.

Immortality? What's the point if apocalypse happened then everyone died? Moreover if the apocalypse also destroyed the planet? You'll eternally suffocated in space.

17. Riff

Riff Squirt Like a Turtle!

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what ultimate love is, but i prefer a normal human being who has variety of emotions. We might have different opinions, argue, or even a fight. But as long as we stay loyal and love each other, then i'll be content with it.

So unlimited money.

18. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, I don't know.

If I were to have unlimited $, then, that would mean that $ would lose their meaning for me as I'll be able to afford most things (that can be sold or buyed).

Unlimited/ultimate love? Does that mean that I'll be the one to receive it, to give it or.. both?

If I were to be immortal, does that mean that.. I'll be also free to make use of my immortality? What type of immortality are we talking about?

Hm, I think that I'd choose the fourth option, nothing. But, If I were to really choose, maybe I'd go with the immortality one.