Discussion UnOrdinary slight spoiler

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Littleton94, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Well first things first,
    If your an officer and finding for a suspect,once the suspect can't be seen will raise your doubt right?
    so first was to confirm if sera tries to rebel(sending those agents to her house)unfortunately sera wasnt there so it's settled in a rough way(raises their suspicion that she's rebelling so they tried to bring her down) but in johns case its settled in a peaceful manner cause hes still on school premises when the incedent happen so by signing some documents he confirms that hes not a threat(thats the reason why his previous school records was top secret and they dont bother him)

2. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yeah, I thought you haven't read the 75 yet.xD his barrier didn't work but Arlo's barrier work.

3. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some theory about it.
    First is the knife used was coated with some substance that can mess ones abilty and john and elaine uses their ability to sera,resulting to that(been infected by some kind of substance) and when the chaps on near end we see that elaine had been stab so that causes me to have 2 theory.
    #2 was john can't copy healing abilities right?cmon Im just speculating but I have pretty mucj some insight about it.First is why did john need to go to infirmary and why did he just heal sera(copies elaines power boom)but Im sure he can't so thats one and remember the panel where theres a "beam-like" existence? thats silencer doing his job and invi man sneaking up to be the decoy.What do you think is the ability of the man holding sera?yup just heard it,its "Silence" but why can arlo use his barier?
    Range limit so thats my theory and just atheory but if you happen to find it wrong then just pretty much tell me so I will delete this to stop people from seing this message being not corect right?

4. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    And its ok everyone mades mistake

5. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing that's puzzling me atm, it's not like it didn't completely activate. There's still color so we know the ability activated, it just didn't leave his body from the looks of it... So I'm curious if that's the ability of the 'silencer' seeing as they used drugs on sera before, and right before the guy sneaks in there is a line of white with some hard to read text... that I think is thE silence ability in action

6. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    welp just to prove the range limit.
    john was the nearest one to the room where silencer enter to get sera,next was john was the only one who chases that man.Of course ellaine had already lost her ability because of the knife so yeah arlo was where again?He's just to far from that man from the beginning.Thats also the reason why john can't sense arlo using abilities right?coz john normally feels if one uses so it's kind of strange when he said "arlo uses his barier but I can't sense him".

7. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he can copy Elaine power, he even discover the needle stab in her neck.
    And that's the second time he copy Elaine's power.
    He already copy it after their fight with Arlo.
    The silence ability does have some sense.

8. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what chap is it? Im sorry my memory was blurry coz all I remember was sera hurriedly calls elaine to heal john and he find the needle with his own ability(Im not sure tho but elaine said that even she can't find the needle so maybe you're right)and thanks for correcting me(to prevent wrong info spreading)

9. kfahad

Reading List:
    Link
    I also forgot what chapter is that, but I'm pretty sure he copied the power of Elaine after he shut her up, coz when Sera came back Elaine is not there anymore. He even even mention that Elaine is weaken but that because she heal the 2 dog of alro first before Sera call her.
    Remember he can upgrade the ability he copy, that's why with just Elaine power she didn't discover the wound on her neck but the upgrade of her power through John discover the wound.

10. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I remember it(not the number).Yeah what you said was true(currently still waiting for the confirmation on the one posted above)You have a point there.All I do on the first 5 chaps was dozing off so I can't remember what really happened but based on your explaination it all connects.Thank you again:)