Spoiler Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Apr 16, 2017.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.

#(okay, I have checked the forum to make sure that there was not a current thread about this. Whew, let not make the same mistake like the first. :unsure:)

I made this thread to find out the spoilers for this novel. I want to know what happen in the novel and is it worth it to spend my free time to read this novel instead of my many novels on my waiting list. So if anyone read this novel raw or currently, please spoils the details. :love:
    This is what I want to know about:
    -Who is the ML?
    -How will they meet?
    -Will the ML be loyal to the MC?
    -How does the ML treat the MC?
    -What is their backstory?
    -Is it worth it to read it?

Thanks You, :)

stumblmer, LaDyViL, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  2. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your so fast bruh :sneaky: i want some spoiler 2

elparis likes this.
  3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, I'm addict to reading these novels. :X3: That I start to read the raws with MLT.:giggle:

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL hello fellow masochist. MTL can be really terrible to read but I can't stop myself either ahaha~

5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right. Sometimes you don't know what it is going on or what that one scene mean or there would be a scene skip you didn't know about. But I just can't stop. hahahaha...

nielyti, Toyo and scriptor like this.
  6. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i started reading MTL too cause i liked the other novels written by this author but im just wondering is that little shota that she picked up the ML or is it someone else?

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be a bit wrong on some stuff cause I read the raws for this months ago and I'm not up to date.. (waiting for more chapters before I come back to this)
    It's the shota she picks up. He actually has two different kind of bodies(?) one is the shota, another is a different adult version of him (the appearance might be a bit different though because apparently the MC cannot tell that it's him).
    She picked him up after finding him injured. For his other identity, when her people were being attacked at their home, he shows up to save her and punish the general(?) who attacked them (the man is a servant of a princess whom wanted something from the MC (forgot what it was). He has the special armor thing like the MC which was why it was difficult for her to fight him (The MC didn't activate her armor abilities from what I recall). He looks at her gently which confuses her because she doesn't know why he treats her so well.
    He slowly but quickly at the same time develops feelings for her. She takes initiative to hugs and kiss him in his shota form which startles him greatly. He brings gifts like a rare wolf(?) but she thought it was a dog but her people all know what it really is LMAO. In his other form, he goes close to her and helps her with whatever requests she asks for except for one, being when she asks him to find her fiance, aka his shota form. He told her he'd help but since he is the shota, regardless of him knowing she had been looking for him, he doesn't show his shota self immediately after the request.

In his adult form, also fed her food and cut her steak during a banquet regardless of her spilling food on him which dirtied his robe but he didn't care. People know him for being clean and not getting close to people so this was a rare sight for everyone to see. There was someone speaking rudely to her during the banquet so the ML chopped off the guys arm. At one point he does kiss her in his other form. This pissed her off greatly because she had told him the shota is her fiance (which makes him jealous of himself LMAO). Afterwards she declares she never wants to see him again. From where I was at, he was scared to let her find out that he is the shota because she loves the shota him but hates the other him.
    From where I was at in the raws (I'm not up to date), he's obviously not human. His eyes turn red. When the MC saw, he was scared she'd see him as a freak but she thought his eyes were beautiful. The MC thought this other child whom she saved was similar to him because his eyes also turns red and drinks blood. According to the child, people extract his peoples eyes to use to enhance their magic(?) so he was scared when she captured him which makes the MC think this might be why the ML was scared to see her reaction when she saw his eyes. She thought she can use the child to help her track down the ML when he went MIA for awhile w.o telling her (they cuddled in bed, he kissed her because he thought she was asleep when she was really awake, then the next day he vanished and was gone for weeks).

During the banquet, the child was in bat form hidden but felt the ML's presence (she gave the child something to smell to track him down). Later when the child and the ML was in the same room, he calls the ML a fake(?) indicating the ML isn't the same as the child's species but a completely different being. All I know for his other persona is that he is a powerful being with a high status that cannot be offended, even the both the emperor and powerful princess although annoys him, does not try to offend him. People often have to bow down to him in respect, but he doesn't require this type of action from the MC.
    Well, in my opinion I think it is. What I find really interesting is not the ML per say (although he is a unique character), but the MC and her armor she gained from her dad. She meets others whom has a similar armor to hers, they are all unique in their own way. She later decides to make a difference and make a name for herself so people would see her to be the rightful owner of the armor rather than being a nameless nobody who inherit something from their parents. There is a lot of conflicts revolving the armor as well as her family and other people try to take the armor from her.

In some ways she is like a cheat though, she can make word carvings come to life, she can use alchemy but unlike other novels where it mostly revolves around dans and immoralities (even though she can make medicines), she uses it to make rock into gold or any other rare stone which makes it easy for her to be rich, she can use some of her previous combat abilities, one being an ability that makes it look like she disappears but she's actually going so fast that no one can see her, ect.

What I also like is the MC's ability to do things on her own as well as her personality. She isn't shy when it comes to romance, it's funnier seeing the ML flustered than the MC. When she wants something, she'll take action on making it happen. When someone tries to scheme against her, she has no issue with killing them or ruining them. She becomes strongest regardless of using the armor or not. There was a scene where one of her people was being harassed and she kicked the harasser on the ass (literally) in a super fast pace which startles everyone. She can create a warrior out of her own hands out of wood by carving it herself but has to use quite a bit of blood in order to make it move on its own.

He looks so realistic people can not tell he's made of wood even when fighting him. They just assume that he couldn't feel pain. What I like is how they although the wood soldier is strong, he still has flaws, as a result of this, the MC decides to look for better wood to make him even stronger. As strong as she may be, she still tries to improve herself as well as treat people whom the previous body owner had respected with respect (its the former body owners master) and tries to learn to improve her fighting abilities.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this novel yet. When does meeting up with the chibi ML and the grownup ML happened? Why does he have 2 bodies and how did the chibi and MC became engaged?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She meets the chibi ML in ch.6, she meets the adult him in ch.137. From where I read, there has yet to be an explanation for his 2 bodies.The MC self declared him as her fiance so he has no say but he also doesn't seem to have any complaints towards it when he heard her declare his chibi body as her fiance LMAO. The ML chibi body is like in his teens, MC herself isn't that old either so it all works out.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the MC do that? Does she like him?

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She finds him very physically attractive but plays around with him cause she finds him fun to tease. He is her favorite person.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Meri, astaterix, Sept20 and 6 others like this.
  12. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:X3::X3::X3: I just have one more question but how does this novel link together with the other novels written by the author? i saw on novelupdates that the three books share the same universe. the other 2 novels are linked together but i don't see any room for this novel to tie in with the other books:confused:

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps they'll add it near the end of the story like how according to other spoilers for the other novels that people have mentioned, there was a epilogue of some sort where the MC's from the other novels met up with each other. So far from how much I've read, there was no mention of her background history which means the author can add in a twist so maybe she might already know or have heard of the MC's from the other stories in her past life. This is only a speculation. This is similarity what the author did with the other two novels. We don't know their past or what happened to them, we only got a glimpse of their death before they transmigrated just like our MC in this story.

Any who, so far I have not seen any indication of the other MC's or side characters from the other novels mentioned yet. For the other books, the MC of this novel might not have been mentioned because this is one of the authors latest works that's currently still ongoing unlike the other two stories that is already completed. If they do add the twist where she meets the other MC's, perhaps it'll be when everything has already been settled in all 3 novels (where all issues have been resolve and they're living a happy life with their ML's). Again, this is all only speculations.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because the three MCs from each novels died from the same explosion that happened, just different circumstances and slight difference in time, but was sent to different worlds. I'm sure this novel MC doesn't know the other MCs tho. JFY herself said she doesn't have any other friends except animals and since she's obsessed with becoming an immortal she's been alone all this time after her master and grand-master died.

15. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this novels MC is the most unluckiest out of all the other MC's. She was just some random bystander caught up in the explosion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm curious about the ML tho. Maybe he's the one that ties the novels together. just a guess tho since there aren't enough chapters to really confirm it

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  16. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The one that ties all the novels together? Must be that high above god that trolled the previous two MCs. Who knows that maybe that god is MC's master himself. To me the master seems like a strict yet like to troll people type. MC even called her master lazy so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meri and Yumika12345 like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, after re-looking at the chapter 1's for this novel and GDBBM, it looks like the location where the MC from this novel died right by where the MC in GDBBM was (mountain villa) while I think someone mentioned for the other novel that the MC from 7th young lady went to rescue the MC from GDBBM but ended up dying as well. Although that was a "shared universe", they met again after they transmigrated so maybe they'll encounter this MC is some random scenario lmao.

stumblmer, Meri, JimmyFalcon and 3 others like this.
  18. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does he kiss her in?

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 299

20. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Lei Min and Su Lingsheng?