Discussion Unrealized Idea Pool

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Maelstrom08, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maelstrom08

Maelstrom08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually have something I like to call "mc syndrome". Pretty much means that you end up creating something for a story but can't be added to your story and is meant for its own one. I usually have this problem a lot, so I decide to write these ideas down as it clears up my head and keeps me focused on my original story and ideas.

For anyone that has this problem and just doesn't want the idea to rot in a notebook forever, put it in here, to relieve yourself of the torture of having an idea and having nowhere to put it.

I know these ideas might be plagiarized, so if you like the idea of someone else's, please just talk to them about. PLEASE, I just wanna have some fun discussing random ideas.

Well have fun!
    Btw, characters, setting, plot details, everything is okay

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    Ashley123 likes this.
  2. Maelstrom08

Reading List:
    Link
    As an example and to just start it up

-Think of something like LOHP with the idea of lots of forms of knowledge being strength, but in a much more literal way.
    In this world, knowledge is EVERYTHING, and im not just talking about math, science, etc. ANYTHING, cooking, history, music, fighting, anything at all.

Of course there are fights and magic. Obviously. The way this works is that all these forms of knowledge allows them to use forms of skills that are parallel in level to the amount of knowledge in said subject.

Lets say someone has knowledge on everything that is, idk, pasta.
    This person knows the history, many techniques, all the tips and tricks to eating and cooking pasta. If so, this person might be able to create pasta that can be used as medicine/healing, it can be used to invigorate, or buff certain aspects of either the mind or the body, who knows, it could even be used as an aphrodisiac.

One more note for this idea
    - Knowledge=strength. This means if you comprehend the concept of said knowledge, you can use it. No need for practice makes perfect. Though practice will definitely help, but more for the comprehension of the subject rather than actually being able to it.

Fr0stb1te, mjmking and Ashley123 like this.
  3. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Does putting a character here approved? If so....

I have this character about him being a guy who grows up being hated by the world. It means that he is actually hated by just existing. Tho he isn't hated by the people, he just have an unnaturally bad luck at everything. Even when he knew how to fix a certain thing, it would mysteriously breaks down and people would hate him for it.

He is popular but he has this unnatural feeling of people either not noticing him or the feeling that they should not get close to him, making him a loner.

He grew up with a family with 3 sadistic siblings which physically beat him up and mentallty and emotionally torture him everyday.

His personality is all around a good guy underneath his weird, evil outlook, insane words he tend to spew out of his mouth and everything about him is entertaining to watch. Tho the sad part is about his concealment which people would eventually forget about him.

His body is basically weak as a child and in know way gonna survive till teenage years but due to some mysterious training with his gramps, he utilize his willpower to survive every encounter he faced like getting hit by a truck on a routine basis and recieving a stab would from a crazy girls who sometimes get jealous of his looks.

On a part of his background story, there was one time where he was ready to celebrate his birthday when his mom died that day and being the only person whom had supported him, this broke down his mentality greatly. Though, he had resolve to grow strong by himself, this greatly influences he has with trusting people.

Also, he has gynophobia due to what happened to him in HS.

Maelstrom08 likes this.
  4. Maelstrom08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, character are completely welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.