Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers of overall summary?
    and epilogue of all the characters on what happened to them ?

2. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still an continuation of her 5th life~
    ( another episode of 'Torture Hilse', where you will wish that Diego was successful in killing her)

• Axion is extremely angry at Jane. Suleiman after regaining consciousness had named her as the person responsible for setting Diego free. She tells him that he was trying to shift the public opinion in their favour. Along with that since a large number of Bergetts were killed, now Axion has a valid reason for being involved with Hilse. Though she didn't really expect Diego would try to hurt Hilse too and was troubled a little by that.

• Axion is like : 'Did you really think you were helping anyone?'
    He says that he trusted her in spite of what others said but now he agrees that she isn't sane. [as if we needed more psychopaths in this story. Here Axion also blames her for being involved in his father's death and there is a lot of talk about the 'mutants'. They have actually talked about it in the previous 'past' chapters, but I am not going to get into it as the MTL wasn't clear and it's quite confusing without any background info]

•Later in a meeting of the Bergetts, Axion decides to bind Jane Non's powers but the elders are all against it.

•Hilse is regularly having nightmares. In her dreams, Diego blames her for everything going wrong as he strangles her. His face morphs into Ricardo's and later into Christian's. Later Christian is replaced by a 'black hand' that is rushing at her out of the darkness. She runs into the hallway in fear and collapses. She wants to cry out for help and can't speak. She remember that she has already been in situation like this, where she was running in the corridor and someone was chasing her ( Christian in #2 life) . She gives up thinking that it was stupid to imagine ever getting out of the dark. Suddenly she hears someone whispering 'I will take you out' ( Axion as he rescued her from torture mansion)

•Hilse can see a 'white light' in front of her, which touches her cheek and says that everything will be okay as she loses consciousness. Axion picks her up very carefully and calls for the doctor. Initially she was already someone with lots of wounds but after meeting Diego the situation was worsened. Axion doesn't know how he can help her.

•Hilse wakes up late in the afternoon. One od her eyes is swollen but her mind is strangely stable and calm. She feels like someone was holding her hand all night but wonders if that was just an illusion. She calls for the maid asking her to bring water for washing up. The doctor had told to watch out for any prevalent symptoms but seeing Hilse behave so calmly, the maid thinks that there is nothing to worry about. she doesn't notice how blank Hilse's eyes are. She decides against telling Hilse about what happened last night and that she hadn't let go of Axion's hand, so he had stayed with her till dawn.

•Ricardo requests Axion to let him visit Hilse but Axion refuses to do so.Since he wasn't directly involved he wasn't imprisoned. Both he and Gabriele were being kept under watch in their own house. He was also surprised to hear about Diego's prison break

•Hilse is walking in the garden with the help of a maid. Axion is happy to see her finally go out of her room but is still worried about the previous night's incident. He nervously approaches her and asks about Hilse's health. She tells him that the Bergetts faced heavy losses due to her and that after the trial is over she will leave their territory and try to compensate them.

• Diego has been removed from his position,so Hilse is to be the next head of the Inoadens. Plus some of the Bergetts do blame her for what happened .Her decision shouldn't sound strange but thinks that there is something extremely dangerous about her behaviour today.

• Looking away from him, Hilse whispers that it is time to clean up, which makes Axion even more anxious. She could just be talking about the current situation at the Inoadens but he still finds it very ominous. she doesn't answer when he asks her to elaborate. He reaches out to touch her face . She flinches and tries to move away but he doesn't withdraw his hand.

•Axion touches the red handprint on her neck. He feels like a coward for not telling her about his mother's actions. He moves closer to her but stops and tells her to think about everything again after getting better ( they almost kiss in this scene). He says that he will accompany her if she wants to walk in the garden. She refuses and tries to leave but he stops her by grabbing her hand. She finally asks him to tell her about what happened outside when she was trapped by the Inoadens.

•Hilse is sleepwalking again.The maid assigned to watch her tries to call out to her but this only scare Hilse more. She stumbles but Axion catches her. Hilse is crying and struggling to get away from him. Axion keeps telling her that he will not hurt her and that it is okay till she loses consciousness. He realises that Hilse will never be 'okay' and that she will never be able to forget what happened. He decides to not let her get out of his sight.

•Hilse overhears the employees talking about Violetta's birthday party and that Axion's return would be delayed as he has to go attend the event. They are extremely embarrassed because they were not supposed to talk about it in front of Hilse. Hilse says that she has to go and wish Violetta before the ceremony ends. She doesn't understand why though since she really doesn't want to wish Violetta. The Bergett's employees decide to send a servant to inform Axion as well as to accompany Hilse on her trip.

•The maids keep looking at Hilse since it would be natural for her to be hurt by the news. She had gone through so much pain but Violetta was having a party so soon. It was especially bad since the Calicia were also indirectly involved in Hilse's torture. They tell her that Violetta didn't want to have a grand party like usual in consideration of the recent events but the elders of the Calicia family didn't agree. Terzo and Deborah are already imprisoned and looking at the stagnant atmosphere they decided to hold a celebration. Along with that Violetta's beloved nephew was getting more depressed being locked up in the house ( the only way you can make your nephew happy is by throwing him a large scale party apparently...)

•On the way to the party Ricardo stops the carriage and calls out to Hilse who almost opens the carriage door( out of habit as she always kept following his wishes) before stopping herself. He says that she is responsible for the fall of the their family and for Diego being imprisoned. If she talks to Axion and stands up for Diego in court then he will be pardoned. Hilse closes the window, thinking that Ricardo is disgusting. The maid accompanying her tells her that she is not to blame.

•On reaching the Calicia mansion, Hilse can hear people laughing through the open door. Violetta was always sad when she visited her but today she is smiling .

•She finally sees Margot standing next to Violetta. He looks extremely innocent and like someone who has no knowledge of the dark side of the world. Hilse finds it strange that everyone is so happy. The Calicia's blood was responsible for the appearance of the monsters and for the death of so many people. Even if he didn't know, Margot was still responsible for everything.But no one was looking at him in a hostile manner. Ofcourse unlike others hilse was the only guest who was uninvited.

•Looking at everybody laughing, a dark 'seed' starts to sprout in Hilse's heart. She never wished for anyone's misfortune. She never blamed the Calicia's even after learning that there were other victims other than her. It was not the Calicia's fault but the fault of those who had exploited the blood. She had understood why they were not telling the truth to Margot who was just a child. But she thinks it's unfair how they could all be happy after seeing her life get ruined.

•Violetta had said that she feels a sense of guilt and responsibility towards Hilse but seeing her smiling down at Margot, Hilse wonders if she was saying the truth as she seems to have clearly forgotten all about her. Margot unlike her, has someone to protect and love him. He can laugh even after hurting so many people. Even if he was tortured before meeting Axion, his pain would never be comparable to Hilse's. Hilse was someone who was always stupidly kind, who didn't know how to hate others.But now she realises that she was never at fault. For the first time in all her lives, she hates others, not herself.

•This part wasn't clear but it seems like she used her powers fueled by her resentment.Or it might just be fancy writing and she never used her powers.

•Hilse approaches Violetta and strangles her. She doesn't know whether she feels happy or not while doing so. A force flings her away from Violetta. This is when the fog in her mind starts to clear. She feels hopeless and scared on realising what she has done. She has done to Violetta, what Diego did to her.

•Axion was talking to Renee upstairs.The servant sent to inform him about the situation was involved in a road accident.He is surprised on seeing the situation in the banquet hall and tells the people holding Hilse down to leave her.

•Hilse feels more inferior, remembering the texture of Violetta's skin. After almost becoming a monster, Hilse considers herself to be ugly.Axion shouts at the onlookers for restraining a frail woman. One of the Calicia cousins tells him what happened..Axion tries to reach out to Hilse, but she crouches away from him and keeps crying and asking him to not look at her. She wants to disappear . Her cries sound like screams to Axion. Earlier he would have been worried about Violetta since she was his friend but now he can only think of Hilse. Saying that he will take responsibility for what happened, he hugs her and teleports out of the place before anyone can stop him.

•A large scale discussion starts about Hilse.People want her to be locked up for attacking Violetta. They think that after intaking the Calicia blood she is starting to go insane like the other monsters. They also want to take action against the Bergetts for aiding a criminal.(Like seriously these guys where all in favour of Diego after knowing what she went through, why are they being so 'just' now?).Anyway Axion says he will meet with Violetta and settle the issue himself.

• Violetta asks her guests to not talk in public about what happened. She says that Hilse wasn't mutated and had more than enough reason to be angry with the Calicias. Violetta can still hear her cries. Hilse was more shocked by her actions than Violetta. But the Calicias think that it is important to monitor her since she is the only member of the four families to be at risk of getting mutated, making this an unforseen situation. So Violetta agrees. Axion tries to hold out still the final moment but has to give in when even the Bergetts start to put pressure on him.

•He gets a official letter from the Inoadens announcing the decision to make Ricardo the head as Hilse is in the risk of getting mutated. One of the Calicias had tattled about what happened in the party, so the Inoadens know what happened

• I am not sure whether it was insinuated in the letter or whether it is just Axion thinking so but he fears that they will hurt Hilse ( to transfer her powers maybe).

•Axion sets out to Hilse's room but it has been locked by the servants on the orders of the elders. He becomes extremely angry and asks them if there are prioritizing the elders' orders over his.He knows it's not their fault but can't control his anger. He breaks the lock and enters to see Hilse sleeping. Everything has been removed from the room except the bed.The only maid beside her is the one who had taken care of her from when she first arrived. She is also the one who went to the party with her. Hilse regularly has seizures and can't stand anyone coming near to her, including Axion( she does accept her maid to a certain extent though))

•So Axion can only visit her at night. He hugs her in her blanket and pull s her closer as he sleeps next to her. She doesn't start sleepwalking when he is near her and he wants her to at least be comfortable when she is asleep. He is extremely angry at the unjust violence being inflicted at her by both the Inoadens and the Calicias. He can't understand how Diego and Ricardo do not have an iota of compassion for their own blood when they seem to love Gabrielle so much. In his helplessnes and guilt, he stays awake all night and leaves in the morning before Hilse could wake up.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    dini46, cjburaira, xyxy6409 and 51 others like this.
  3. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Dear and lovely Axion.. that's the 1 million dollars question!!! All of us want that answer!!!

And thank you very much!!

4. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] Whyyyyyyyyy? I can't take it anymore.
    I feel so sorry for both Axion and Hilise. Ughh~~ Imma leaving
    [​IMG]

As if I can leave. Why is it so interesting?! I need to know Axion's reaction to Helise's death. I also need to know that white bastard's pov. Ughhhh
    [​IMG]

5. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still avoiding these spoiler so hard and patiently waiting for part 13 to be posted. :sweating_profusely:I wanna know what happens in chronological order.

6. AzuraValle

AzuraValle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Margot is Voiletta's nephew, so he is a member of the Callicia family. When Margot bleeds, the blood turns into gems. Those gems contains some sort of power in them, and can apparently mutate living things or something. Not too sure about this part. Anyways, during one of her lives, the dad locked her up in a secret room and start embedding them into her to try to transfer the power to the brother.

7. Leory

Leory Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, it's so hard bear

Zaktheblack and AzuraValle like this.
  8. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am only reading the 'past chapters', so I am not completely sure but Terzo and Deborah were also involved in the trade of the crystals. Diego used those to experiment on Hilse. People who intake those crystals 'mutate' or turn into monsters ( no one in the direct lineage of the 4 heads has been in the risk of turning into one, because of which they consider Hilse even more dangerous). A large number of people have been killed by these monsters. This is why Violetta apologises to Hilse for making her a victim of Calicia's 'internal problems'. Even though the elders of the family accept that they have moral responsibility, they don't want to be 'guilty' anymore.so they decide to have the party. Later the Calicias also want Hilse to be locked up.

In Margot's case, Hilse understands that he is just a child But she thinks that it's unfair that everything can be so normal around him because it was his blood that created monsters in the first place. Seeing everyone love and protect him makes her jealous

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  9. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be heartless but I don’t understand why everyone tried so hard to protect this child. Isn’t he the main source all of these tragedies and deaths?

While elders and everyone wanted to get rid of monsters who were created because of Margot's blood, they completely forgot that the child whose they were protecting was the true origin of those evil creatures.

I understand that he was only a child who didn’t know anything about danger of his blood, but I still felt injustice because of those innocent people who became the victims of this inhuman experiment.

P.S. Well, I’m glad that in the end of this story there are no these 4 families with their supernatural abilities.

10. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see the reason why not to protect him. After all his tear of joy can power up another families (while other families have power only to injure). And it is wasn't his choice to have his body injured by greedy people.

Free Ocean and Viliel like this.
  11. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, if it’s not too much to ask, can u pls send me the dc link? privately if u want.

12. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    You just said “his tear of joy can power up another families”. Isn’t it another form of greedy? Oh, I see, after all, everyone tried to protect him because of his power, because he can make them more powerful. On the other hand Hilise, in their point of view, was obstacle when her body begun to mutate.

I never said that Margot was in guilty but I just can’t feel sorry and injustice for Hilise. That’s why I said that it was good thing where there weren’t these 4 families with their powerful abilities. This way they can’t use them for bad and evil deed. Yes, I think it was good and fair end for this story.

13. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Axion is the type of ML that I appreciate so much in the redo story. Unlike the ML from the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, Axion actually loves MC who was at the lowest points sincerely in the past. Too often we saw the ML loves MC who at her peak in other redo stories to the point I even have to question whether the ML of that said series will love MC too in the original timeline or not, especially when MC at the original timeline was the biggest pathetic loser in the whole story.

Another ML that I respected is the ML from the Duchess with Empty Souls as he also loves the ugly MC in the original timeline.

14. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont justify they greed, all families exept ML's (which is only lazy and transferred their job to ML; I havent read spoilers of last charapters) is so ugly.
    And I can understand feelings of Hillise since she want(ed) love but never get, which even worsed after bloom, and there are child from nowhere, who scared by everyone and only able to prodice mostly harmful gems, getting attention and protection from everyone.
    If Hillise kill him I will be just "Welp, she is unstable because of shitty everyone and was driven to do that."
    Still as reader not Hillise I dont want to boy be killed. Violetta have to protect him just because he is her dear sister's son, not because of gems.

new generation looks like they can have their mental state recovered (not entirely)
    so please just kill those shitty elders

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  15. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I totally agree. I wanted punched each and everyone who dare to hurt or offend Hilise.
    Oh, one more thing. I still doubt Violetta. I don’t say that she is evil person, but her sincerity toward Hilise was still in question.
    In manhwa Violetta warmed Axion not to become close with Hilise, but from spoiler we knew that she still wanted to be friends with Hilise.

It reminds me of Cedric (ML) from “The Villainess Lives Twice”. Although Tia (MC) was at her lover points but committed evil deeds Cedric still felt in love with her in the 1st timeline. And he also loved her in 2nd timeline.

Love if such ML s truly sincere and doesn’t change despite of different circumstances.

That’s why I also like Axion very much. He felt for Hilise or worried about her in every timeline in spite her bad and poor condition.

16. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh Im tearing Hillis is right for blaming everybody she suffered so much yet everyone (except for our ml) is treating as a monster and now they startling to look for her case
    Can we just kill them all already

17. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of the 5th life ( for real this time)
    • Axion goes to visit Terzo and Deborah. He asks how the mutants can be cured. Both of them answer that there is no cure and are pretty smug about it. Deborah laughs while Terzo gives a bored smile.

• Axion drags them in front of a prison with mutants in it. Deborah is all like, 'Do you expect us to feel remorse or something?'. But He cuts her off saying that he can't expect that from non humans. Terzo and Deborah have been tortured earlier but everyone thought it was inhuman to make them consume Calicia blood but Axion doesn't care anymore and orders them to be fed with it.

•Terzo says that the blood won't affect him( as he is a descendant of the 4 heads). Axion says that many people outside think otherwise now so he just wants to prove it (as people keep insisting that Hilse is a monster). Terzo remarks that Axion is not allowed to experiment on other non criminal members of the 4 families (I am not sure but I thought he was taunting Axion that no one believes him and he can only experiment on the prisoners)

•Axion orders Terzo and Deborah to be fed with the blood everyday. He also orders his men to inject the crystals into their blood streams. He thinks that he could have tortured Diego too if he hadn't gone crazy already. He also wanted to kidnap Ricardo and torture him the way Hilse was tortured but stopped himself from doing so.

•Axion's next target is Cordelia. He suspects that that even if Violetta checked with her truth seeing eyes, she might have gone easy on Cordelia as they were friends. But then Axion also knows that Violetta won't forgive someone who hurts Margot. He says that he is going to torture Cordelia too which makes Deborah panic ( since Cordelia is her daughter). Seeing that she still doesn't say anything Axion realises that Deborah genuinely has no knowledge of a cure. But in his anger and resentment he still orders Deborah to be force fed blood crystal till she tells him a cure.

.Terzo laughs, looking at the scene unfolding before him, even as he is still being force fed crystals ( as Axion didn't ask his men to stop they continue forcing crystals into his mouth ). He says Axion is funny. Axion approaches him telling him to reveal the truth.Terzo calls him the only innocent person in all this, pretty much confirming Axion's suspicion.He reveals that Jane was involved in the experiments.

•Axion immediately goes to his mother, who was already confined on his orders. She tells him that Deborah asked her to join saying that it would be fun.She asks him whether he knew why the Bergetts where so strong unlike the other families (i.e, without all the incest) and hands him a key to a place that will reveal the truth. The 'truth' isn't revealed to the readers but it's mentioned that Axion wanted to 'unknow' it.

•Axion comes to Hilse room. Hilse in panic, throws a medicine bowl at him which hits his shoulders as he doesn't try to avoid it. She never meant to hurt him and it was just reflex. She again hallucinates 'black hands' rushing towards her and calling her a monster. She falls to the ground and starts to cry. She feels someone draping a blanket over her And telling the maid to take care of her when he is away. For a moment Hilse tries to lift the blanket up but gets scared and stop. Later on she would regret not stopping Axion and asking whether he was okay.Since when she saw him standing at her doorway he looked like someone whose world has already collapsed

•Hilse's medicine dosage is increased. The medicine makes her memory blurry and she keeps losing consciousness. She can no longer distinguish between dream or reality. Sometimes she can hear herself telling the maids to take her to Innoaden to die as it is scary to imagine killing herself. She can then feel someone patting her head like a mother or elder sister( her maid) but sometimes she can feel a man's hand.

•She often dreams of Axion holding her hand as she sleeps but chalks it up to be adream. In one of her dreams Axion says that he has no courage to apologise to her but knowing how kind she is she will probably forgive him. He kisses the back of her hand. She wants to reach out to him but can not move her arms.He says that he will remove everything that she is afraid of and then begs her to smile again. Hilse wants to fulfill his wish but she has forgotten how to do so.She wants to thank him for visiting in her dreams but also wants to tell him to not come anymore as he seems more and more depressed. She is however unable to speak and can only move her fingers to grab his.She eventually falls asleep.

•Hilse can hear people arguing outside her door.
    The servants are trying to stop the elders by talking about how Axion would react to their actions. The elders however ignore them, asking if they had grown attached to Hilse or are scared of her. They say that since they have been giving her medicine through the servants for four years so it will be easier to get her out.( years according to two translator sites and months according to 1, I wants to believe the latter as it's much less torturous).

•The elders say that they are doing everything for the Bergetts. The servant rushes into the room and keeps apologising to Hilse. Hilse is still under the effect of the medicine so she still can't understand what is going on.

•The elders cover Hilse's eyes and tie her hands and feet.She is taken somewhere in a carriage and thrown on the ground. The familiar smell makes her realise that she is in the Innoaden territory. She remembers her servant apologising. She knows that she is finally going to die and is glad 'he' ( definitely Axion) doesn't see her like this. However she already knows that she is going to go back again.She can hear some rustling and knows that she will still have to suffer a little longer.
    This chapter literally ends with 'this was the end of her 5th life', so I'm guessing she 'suffered a little longer' as the Innoadens killed her. But seriously she never did anything to the Bergetts, instead of torturing her with that medicine they could have just poisoned her.

Does time go back the moment she dies?I hope not because I wish Axion had enough time to just kill everyone. Revenge in her current life won't be the same as nobody except her even remembers what they did. The audacity of the 'king' and his stupid curse. The 4 families are cursed but they remain happy as they torture her who keeps suffering again and again. At this point I think she reincarnated so many times because the author wanted every single one of the 4 families to get a fair chance at abusing her:notlikeblob:

18. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or the families to correct themselves... but i think that was impossible from the time begging.. because this Our queen redo everything...

Svitlanak likes this.
  19. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find in which chapters the sixth life is mentioned in but I did come across a set of ending spoilers ( from a blog review so take it with a grain of salt)

•Hilse becomes king and God after eating the relics (pieces of the king).
    •Axion has his memories erased.
    •Violetta becomes head and Terzo rebels against her and attacks Cordelia
    •Gabrielle kills Christian
    •The monsters are set loose.
    •Seeing this terrible situation, Hilse goes back in time to meet the king. She destroys the world and sets up a new one were 38 families are present instead of 4.
    •Hilse is no longer hated by Diego and Ricardo as the curse no longer exists

dini46, Laerta, Lisaa and 36 others like this.
  20. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much ☺️☺️
    What it's this course that you speck about ???

donaiseiyuu likes this.