Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please give me more spoilers please anyone, i don't have money to buy the novel please.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its finally completed! huhuhuhuhu so cute

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: is it weird for me to think that Hilise is the 2nd coming of Olenna Tyrell (game of thrones) combined with Cersei and bit of spring magic?

3. jtesta06

jtesta06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In her second life when she was found in the carriage why was the guy sad when he found out she was hurt didn’t she hate him. Did her family really want her back

4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe teh reason he was sad was because he'd just lost his only ticket to glory, as in a power candidate for the Parvenon of Winter and Inoaden of Spring to have an heir that govern to power of seasons.
    I doubt her family wants her back, even if they did. They'll play a sort of sweet dollhouse life for her, they'll do anything to keep her with them... and will never let her die unless they allows it. Geez, I even for a second had the thought that the brother might as well got forced to get incest, Ugh. Yuck!

Chapter 25 spoiler (I want to cry T-T for her):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bella94, syofiaa, Blehblah and 4 others like this.
  5. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little resume of MC life :
    Life 1 :
    MC was the shadow of her brother. Her family said the brother awake his power and make her do the job.
    She died in a fall down the stairs and notice her brother maybe didn't try to catch her, but she isn't sure.

Life 2 :
    MC accepts to proposition of Christian and go in his home. Live well at first but learn that he didn't love her and just see her as a breeding machine.
    She died of an outburst of her power, while trying to flee and return home.

Life 3 :
    MC father make her take medication to transfer her power to his brother.
    She died while taking more and more poison.

Life 4 :
    MC father want to repeat life 3, but MC told him about the loop, and he tries directly open her arms and put the poison in for more efficiency, she suffered and her body shape change too.
    She died, no need telling how.

Life 5 :
    MC tries to flee but is capture by her father. He made the same experiment that the life 3 and 4 but more violently since she struggles. MC is saved by Axion, the ML who was investigating the black market and found MC father suspicious. MC has severe PTSD and learn the poison was Margot blood. The trial condemn MC family but since they have lost much money and people in her rescue they want her to pay back.
    She didn't explain exactly how she died. She was drug and transported to her home and that it.

Life 6 :
    I do not have information yet, or I miss it.

Life 7 :
    Not much information about it yet. At the end she is in prison for his sister crime.
    MC finally break down and kill everyone before killing herself.

I hope this little resume help you :blobnom:

6. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they really want her back not because they love her but because she has the power of "Rose".

Don't let Christian's sad face fooled you as well when he saw a dying Hilise because he was saddened by the fact he just lost his ticket to make an ultimate baby for his family.

The only people that genuinely like Hilise are Axion, Violette, and Margot.

About Life 5, she was killed by Ricardo and her corpse was tied on the log or something. Axion saw that and get extremely pissed off and kill everyone on spot.

Life 6: Hilise ran away from her family immediately and went to kill Margot but failed due to Axion. Live at Axion's house. Axion taught her how to use her power. Working together to save Margot. Having a happy life and suddenly she just died ( I don't know how she died) and Axion was looking at her coffin in a sad face.

Life 7: Hilise ran away from her family too. Instead of working with Axion, this time she went to Violette's family. Become best friends with Violette and Margot. Learn the knowledge that she can be OP if she consumes the Margot's super pearl/jewel and Margot was going to give it to her so she can become OP and then officially became the head family due to her OPness. Suddenly Gabriel somehow able to killed Margot, and Hilise became a suspect for the murder. Get pissed off when her brother asked her to die for Gabriel. She killed her family members, and demand Axion to kill her. Axion refused. Hilise realized that it was a cruel request for Axion and she commits suicide instead.

And Life 8 begins.

7. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasnt their something about a curse or so anyone know what that was

8. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is about she is cursed to live forever thru the loop and hated by her family for all eternity.

Free Ocean likes this.
  9. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When she meet the king in the 8 life, he said that she is the last owner of the inuaden power. And since the king didn't want the power of the 4 family disappear, MC repeat her life forever.

Free Ocean and syofiaa like this.
  10. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Axion is very loyal to Hilise, even in the past, Axion has always been there for him.Fate really does exist.

11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still confused what does the curse and regersion have to do with the way they treated her. Why after it got broken they started to act like a fam. Also did they know what they did and what happend to the stepsis

magical_al00 and kawaii12345 like this.
  12. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link

13. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    P.S. In her 6th life, I think Axion's family (the elders and his mom) was part of her death. They had her killed because they decided that she was "dangerous" because they thought she was a chimera since she took Calicia's blood. (In reality, she was just mentally broken from all the abuse her family had done to her.) Axion is the only person other than Hilise who forcefully became the head of his house by overpowering the current head of house (which in this case was his mother). Basically, each of the four families played some part in Hilise's misery and deaths over her seven lifetimes.
    I do think that Violette cares for Hilise, but it makes total sense that Hilise tried to strange Violette in the 6th timeline. All Calicia's blood did was cause misery and suffering for Hilise, and yet when everything was over, Margot and Violette were happy and everybody ignored and hated Hilise, who suffered the most. I have to say I really did not like Violette in the 6th timeline. And in the 7th timeline, why didn't Violette defend Hilise when Hilise was suspected for murdering Margot? *sigh*

14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Violette might have no idea at all, however since it was Gabrielle's (B-word like always) doing to ruin Hilise's life, the Inoadens done their best to make sure that all the evidence will lead to Hilise. And on the 7th, maybe they're all were close to uncover that it was Gabrielle's doing and Ricardo decides to visit Hilise to make her take the death penalty once again.
    Honestly, Ricardo is a sick, jerk of a brother who (let's let it all out) fell for his step-sister (who's a total snotty, crocodile teared, spoiled piggy bitch) and wanted to have her by his side forever, rather than a sister whom he was related by blood and their mother's last effort to make sure they're not going to be lonely by her passing.
    WHAT AN IDIOT FAMILY I SAY!!

15. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    That was 5th life. Not 6th life.

in 6th life, she wasn't crippled or mutated. She ran away from her family before her father caught her. She was taught by Axion later on how to use her power freely. Then they working together to save Margot.

16. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They aren't related. From what I read, at the end
    she return to the past to change something about the 4 major family and with a butterflies effect and some plot armor her change modify the present.
    In the new timeline her father and brother didn't hate her and since her father never remarried there is no Gabriel either.
    (well I understand the principle but, I don't know why the butterflies effect only change her family relationship and nothing else, maybe there is an explanation, but for the moment I call it plot armor)

17. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Why does it seems like most preferable kinds of tragic background of a character (both antagonist and protagonist sides) seemed to have always been a child who killed their mother in childbirth?
    I'm asking this since it seems that its quite rare to see a character who's mother died in giving birth to them to be loved and cared for, rather than being seen as some monster who's going to eat your soul.

18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still waiting on a novel where the mother returns and puts everyone off. Usaly its cause they loved the mother too much so they blame the child for no reason