Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the reason there's no bad end for every single m-f of a trash, was because there's already too much bad end.
    From 1st regression, we can conclude that Inoadens died out since their power no longer being passed on. 2nd, Inoadens might wage war against the Parvenon due to Hilise's death means the loss of Inoadens power. 3rd regression, and 4th regression was the same. And then it all continues to the latest regression upon which... she ends the world.
    (PS: M: Mother, F: Fucker)
    And also, the manhwa season 1 is over.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    springtimes likes this.
  3. springtimes

springtimes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it says that they'll come back before 'the flowers bloom' i think so it should come back before spring !! in korea spring is on april i believe so it should be february at the latest bc i dont think they'll come back on january ... funny thing is i dreamt they'd come back at february 11 and that's also a friday </3 if it actually happens i'd be speechless-

also funny thing is axion is lowkey blowing up on tiktok because of that one panel-

your crush and cklaighe like this.
  4. kleia27

kleia27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone compiled all the chaps? i want to read it in epub or pdf,,, Thank you ^_^

5. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is quite are to have a ML POV regarding an MC, especially before anything happens between them. Also, he does have "memories" of his past encounters with her as we saw in his dreams a couple of chapters prior.
    He has always fallen for her, so the feelings probably have woken up rapidly in her presence in this lifetime.
    It is also nice to have raw desire expressed to clearly, especially since it feels very physical and not obsessive-possessive in a yandere way.
    No wonder it's blowing up.

terpseachore likes this.
  6. springtimes

Reading List:
    Link
    truee… i think it’s also partially because they all thought he looked innocent and now that ‘that’ happened they all got surprised.

man can’t wonder what they’re all going to think once chapter 128 and 150 gets adapted-

xyxy6409 and Thamalasca like this.
  7. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I like the fact that you get to see beyond the "nice" facade. It makes him more realistic and nuanced as a character. He is a good person and he also acknowledges his desires. Passions are scary because they feed upon our more primal instincts and can turn ugly if not balanced by a sound mind. Luckily our ML has one, even if he does have lingering feelings from the past that have enhanced his reactions towards MC as we have seen in the story. i.e. the oath he took, his immediate attraction to her and the fast developping feelings.
    His subconscious knows that he has lost her already several times in the past so it's rushing him through the process of falling in love in order to get her before she disappears again.

xyxy6409, Tofufufu and springtimes like this.
  8. springtimes

Reading List:
    Link

right !! honestly i feel like some ppl r going to get bothered by the fact that he’s gonna be somewhat pushy after he regains a part of his memory, especially the ones who’s just in it for the ‘revenge story’, but it was one of the factors that made me so engaged with the novel and just completely paid off once they did get together. hilise just needed the push from him all that time to finally accept him back into her life— and it’s good to see him still being able have boundaries with her i.e. that drunk bed scene because he knows she isn’t in the right mind to decide what she does want or not want … rlly he’s just my favorite ml of all time at this point- also the way you worded that last part is just so <33

xyxy6409, Tofufufu, gnyaa and 2 others like this.
  9. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The water supply is contaminated with Kalicia's blood. Deborah says that she contaminated the water a long time ago, so Gabrielle has drunk contaminated water in every loop. When ordinary people drink the water, they go crazy with bloodlust whenever they see a Kalicia, or witness a member of the 4 families use their power. It's implied that Gabriel killed Margot while under a trance in the last life, the same way she killed Christian in this life. She wakes up from the trance, sees a dead Margot, and blames Hilise instinctively.

10. springtimes

Reading List:
    Link
    now that you mention it i think i do remember deborah saying something like that... i forgot where though- i rarely reread the parts with her in it so i kinda forgot abt that info hbdcbhdsbh, the misinformation is on my part >< thank you for reminding !!

11. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, I only remembered the conversation cause that was the moment where it clicked for me why the author chose a "remake everything" ending, instead of a "break loop" ending. Basically, this timeline is screwed. Even if Hilise restarts the loop and does everything perfectly, there's no saving this world from the ticking time bombs placed before the loop (the posioned water, the numerous kalicia blood gems on the black market, the countless mutated beasts in the sewers, the brewing discontent between the regular nobles, the 4 families and their supporters etc.).

When Deborah said "Btw, I poisoned the water supply years ago", I thought "Damn, this world is doomed, there's no way to salvage this. Just erase everything and start over."

Rin.rinaaa and Thamalasca like this.
  12. reina0855

reina0855 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

Can I check where do I find the discord channel for this? and also, I can't seem to find the carrd anymore. The page does not exist :(

13. Stardust_Aria

Stardust_Aria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People around 20 to 30 pages be saying stuff like "i dont like this fl like i understand u went thru a painful life but like she's neither kind nor vengeful" or like "i understand her pain but she didnt have to get mad at margot or any seemingly innocent characters" like no, u dont understand. Lets see u stay sane after SEVEN, SEVEN! damn tortures, u werent her, u just red timeskips, the real character didnt flippin time skip. We dont time skip, we live thru every flippin second of the day. A normal average person u find anywhere irl gets ptsd and depression easily. Like stop saying "i understand" ugh

14. Marie_0720

Marie_0720 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the artist is going to change in season 2...

15. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no! I hope the art won’t worsen, as it was with “Daisy” and “Readymade Queen”. :(

P.S. BTW, does somebody know who is going to be the new artist of “Untouchable Lady”?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    Marie_0720, Jukki and Celebrianna like this.
  17. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question:
    In the side stories which happen after Hilise wipes Axion's memories and recreates the world, does Axion ever remember Hilise and his own previous lives?

18. apple292008

apple292008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I just finished the novel. The part before the end was so sad. T-T I am very interested in how the manhwa will interpret this and I hope it doesn't become a spoon WMMAP situation. The father and the brother deserve every nightmare they have every night.

19. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys i just realized something. If you look closely the clothes and the accessories that Hilise wear in the cover is the same as the one that the king(god) clothes in chapter 46 of the manhwa. It's like foreshadowing that she's going to be the last god on earth, like what happened in the end of the story

NovelenthusiastIDK likes this.
  20. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the release date for when the manhwa comes back