Recommendations untranslated bl that i can find on jj

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xu Wen Hui, Nov 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made an account on jj to find more chinese bl but honestly, its really hard to find danmei there. I just keep on relying on using keywords, for example 攻,受,快穿,炮灰,系统,男主,渣.

Well you can pretty much guess the type of bl genre i'm interested in. I can understand the basics of chinese so I can just alternate by turning on and off google translate. I just need some recs already please, quarantine is really boring now in my country.

p.s: can anyone give some tips on how to navigate though the website, those words are honestly so small to read sometimes

2. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can go to release filtering and check what you're interested in + also for the small thing just zoom in on the page (ctrl + scroll up on your mouse, or you can find it in the settings)

I made this (not super thorough) a while back: https://yanyantls.wordpress.com/jjwxc-navi-guide/

Passerby7 likes this.
  3. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @riririn how does the rating works on that site? does novels with high rating(8+ out of 10) comes into you preference? I had the courage to MTL novels but if the logic doesn't add up I might drop it instantly(i kinda give a buffer reading around 3 or more chapters after that, if it is still somewhat the same, then its dropped for good).
    Mostly, the novels I mtl'ed are those with few translated chapters that are available.

4. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think users can only rate a novel after they've purchased all the chapters so there's sort of a bias there where only the people who were willing to pay for the entire thing will be able to rate, so I would say just see if you're still interested after the free chapters and you could buy bit by bit instead of buying the entire novel at once. But yeah otherwise like all ratings it's subjective. I guess if you do want to think about how good it might be you could look at its popularity (how many readers/clicks or how many people gave a rating) too? To be honest I don't really pay attention to this a lot so sorry if it isn't helpful >.> also idk how it slipped my mind but if you haven't read Shoko Translate's guide it's probably also good especially if you get confused with navigation (I don't think they covered how to search for novels though which is why I linked my blog when I first replied)

Hx776f62626c65 likes this.
  5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyone posted some useful guides already, but very quick, "纯爱“ is literally the tag for BL. If you go the the main page you will see the 2nd column that says 纯爱/无 cp (no romance)