Forgotten Title [Untranslated] Female MC with a filthy mouth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Eeveelutionlvr, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Eeveelutionlvr

Eeveelutionlvr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an untranslated novel tagged under 'Romance Fantasy' I saw on Joara a while back, it featured a female MC that was the daughter of a Count (I think? Not sure what nobility titles translate to) but due to her crystal-coloured eyes, she was abused and disowned as soon as she left the house having been granted not even the minimum of capital. However said odd eyes are prophetic and can see into the future, and MC uses it to make shittons of money. With that money, (among other things) she goes and frees pretty much an entire clan that was enslaved and sets them free on a whim, but they stay on and help out as servants. One of the slaves/servants is noticably different from the others both in bearing and standing, and follows the MC around almost like a dog/butler in his devotion. It was hinted in the story synopsis that once he and the rest of the clan leaves, he later becomes emperor and (tries to) woo her, but the story itself hadn't gone that far yet.

Due to her less-than stellar upbringing, MC is foul-mouthed to the extreme, and her temper (and her influence) is known throughout the port city where she makes her abode. However, perhaps due to her own past, she prefers siding with the local small-medium business owners, and delights in screwing over other big players that have undergone the misfortune of pissing her off.

Right, now that I've pretty much gone through all of this and provided as detailed a description as possible, can anyone help me with the title? I've dug through my phone history and I still can't find the damn thing.

2. Eeveelutionlvr

Eeveelutionlvr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm, found it. It was 'And who the hell are you?' (너님 누구세요?) Author hasn't updated in nearly two months, no wonder I couldn't find it.

3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Well dang, we need this novel to be translated. This would be a good laugh:blobpopcorn_cool: