Forgotten Title Untranslated novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by findmyway, Sep 20, 2022.

1. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i remember, i read this novel on shubaow but i cant seem to find it.
    Things about the novel:
    1. MC is a male (no pairing for the mc a far as i remember)
    2. MC became a scientist.
    3. There is a scene when he crash a subject in university just to learn how to create a material he need for his research.
    4. During that time (3), he gain inspiration and the whole class keep quiet so that they would not disturb him.
    5. During his high school year, he already start crashing university lecture,
    6. If im not mistaken he also join mathematic olympiad.
    7. In the novel MC country was once banned by foreign countries because they want to obstruct MC from developing new techology and transportation.
    8. MC once said to public that his dream is to fly in the sea of star, at this moment netizen just laugh because they he was joking. But in the end, he did manage to create a spaceship.
    9. I dont know if this is the same novel but MC always bring hero/heroin with him when doing experiment because they are lucky so the chance of successful experiment is higher.

That's is everything that i can remember, i've been searching for a whole day.
    @purple_mangosteen help
    @Sweetchoco help

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  2. Yuexkyo2

Yuexkyo2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the title but there was a BL that emphasized on the

But if I'm not mistaken the MC was already a researcher/scientist.

MC's body couldn't handle mecha strains so he couldn't fly it even if his mental power was powerful enough so he specialized in mecha construction and 'let others fly in the sea of stars for him'.

ML was in military and in one scene had to take MC on his military spaceship on an expedition/mission. ML took MC to a nook in the large spaceship and showed him the sea of stars while reminiscing about a beautiful nebula ML had seen once after a battle and promised MC to show it to him later if possible and it like, made MC fell in love more with ML.

Only have point 1, 2 and 8. Probable title was "I Can Read Minds But Will Not Be Marked".

Edit: Just realized your title was untranslated ones. The BL I wrote about was fully translated so probably not that one.

3. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its okey but thanks i check it out if it suit my taste hehehe

4. Yuexkyo2

Yuexkyo2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you ever find the title?

findmyway likes this.
  5. findmyway